Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

V Smell to Detect Cheating Woman

logicallefty

Reaction score
Posted about this in a couple other threads, and making a new one for anyone who wants to discuss this specific topic:

In 2012 after I split with my cheating ex bigamist wh0re "wife", I was chatting with one of her ex BFs on Facebook, and we got to talking about her sn@tch.

I told him how at the begining and the end of her and my relationship, her sn@tch had this horrific smell for days at a time. This was not your average everyday sweat or pee stench every woman can get after any average day, this smell was FOWELL. My best description of it was rotton or saur flesh that had also burnt. This sh!t burnt my eyes. I had to shower twice to get the smell off my d!ck.

Anyway, her ex BF said "Oh yes, I know THE SMELL very well".

He explained how when a woman has multiple sex partners, her v@g can get off balance have this bad funky smell when it adjusts from one man's sperm to another. I honestly don't know if it can happen when condoms are used, but I am strongly assuming it can't.

Anyway, I found the Center for Disease Control's Reference to it. It's called "Bacterial Vaginosis"

http://www.cdc.gov/std/bv/stdfact-bacterial-vaginosis.htm

If you suspect your b!tch is cheating, take the "Lefty scratch and sniff test" and see if her v@g has "the smell" that makes the paint on the walls crack.

logicallefty

Reaction score
In the CDC fact sheet above it says " Pregnant women with BV are more likely to have babies who are born premature (early) "

See, I told you guys it was FOWELL. Even unborn babies in the enclosed sack can smell that s!hit and want the hell out NOW!!

Jules_Winfield

Don Juan
Reaction score
This does make sense, but what sickens me are the women who smelled before we ever did anything.

I assume most women are this: I was out once and started talking to some guy. We were talking, laughing, and having a good time. Suddenly, he mentions a woman I met a couple of weeks before (ons) and how much she likes me. They've been friends for years. He follows that up by telling me when their conversation took place. He was out one night and ran into her. She gave him a ride home and spent the night. When he woke up the next morning, he casually asked for a BJ and she casually said OK. When she was finished, she starts telling him about this great guy she met named Jules.

jimjam

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe the correct terminology is skunk p#$$y

logicallefty

Reaction score
Sense I posted about this, I thought back to "THE SMELL". Posting jarred my memory, it made me come to realize that the female sn@tch is really a disgusting place. Yeah it feels great on my d!ck and I love eating it for hours when it's clean, but man its a nasty freakin place. Could this be why women are so b!tchy in general, like out in public, because they are walking down the street with a mini landfill in their panties complete with smell? I also wonder how many women have sex with multiple partners, get the stench, and have no clue why it got so stinky this week.. OR care to do anything about it to make it better for their MEN (plural). lol

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
logicallefty said:
Sense I posted about this, I thought back to "THE SMELL". Posting jarred my memory, it made me come to realize that the female sn@tch is really a disgusting place. Yeah it feels great on my d!ck and I love eating it for hours when it's clean, but man its a nasty freakin place.
Do you really think we have it much better in that department? I mean we basically have the equivalent of a sweaty, wrinkly troll doll hanging between our legs. Of course we are used to that, and surely they are used to their nasty coochies also. God could have been so much nicer to both genders in the genital aesthetics area. One reason why I hate the MFer.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear LogicalLefty,
My logic says if this is correct then every Girl you bang a few times will start smelling...Interesting,but the jury is out!

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I compare normal vag to smell like tuna, and a shared vag smells salty like sardines. Best way I can describe it.

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF is going on in this thread??

I don't have a massive notch count, but I have been with enough women to know that every girl has a different smell, and some don't smell at all. No rhyme or reason to it. One plate that I have been with lately has literally ZERO detectable smell or taste. Even after I know she had not showered for at least 12 hours. And she gets wet as all hell. Everyone is different, vag's are no different.

Obviously a girl gets stankier if she has actual cvm still in there, but otherwise the smell of a girls vag is NOT a good indicator or sexual experience, number of partners or anything else.

And to the dudes that are describing vag as a nasty place.....wtf is wrong with you? Its just a body part, its not nasty. Its as natural as it can be.

logicallefty

Reaction score
MtnMan said:
Read the link in post #1.

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i was more referring to the latter posts about vag being discusting etc. However, the link says BV can be caused by banging a bunch of people, but can also be caused by a bunch of other things. Point being, not an accurate way to see if you princess is slaying other dragons or not. A dirty filthy hore could conceivably have a squeaky clean vag and a good virgin could have a stinky one.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So basically you are saying that it's the sperm causing the stench. So that means you are f*cking with a girl who routinely lets guys blow their loads in her. Not only is she a wh*re, but she's stupid as well. Condoms and pulling out can rectify the "stench" if this ****amamie theory is to be believed.

I personally think you're f*cking a nasty, dumb wh*re with a stank p*ssy. There's your diagnosis. More c*cks and more f*cking probably contribute. Along with not showering. Either way, stank puss is a red flag.

What a load of 1st world sex problems. Back in the old days, nobody was taking care of their balls/snatch. They also weren't putting their mouths on it either. They were just f*cking, smell didn't really matter to them. I bet their breath stunk though, ha. Remember that oral sex is a somewhat new and unnatural thing. Maybe not new, I'm sure the ancient Greeks were all into it. Sh*t, most cultures back in the day couldn't afford to bathe every day, so you know their was plenty of stank crotch back then, but I bet that didn't deter anyone from sticking their d*ck in.

I've come across stank puss in two types of women: 1 - They were on their period. 2 - They were stupid insecure wh*res who didn't know how to keep themselves clean.

logicallefty

Reaction score
MtnMan said:
i was more referring to the latter posts about vag being discusting etc. However, the link says BV can be caused by banging a bunch of people, but can also be caused by a bunch of other things. Point being, not an accurate way to see if you princess is slaying other dragons or not. A dirty filthy hore could conceivably have a squeaky clean vag and a good virgin could have a stinky one.
Very true. It's not end all be all probable cause to know for sure your woman is cheating. But it for sure can help you conclude good strong reasonable suspicion to be added to the other suspicions you already have. Did her vag start smelling really bad about the same time she started "working late" more often? That kind of thinking.

I have only been with one woman who stunk in this way. It's a smell you won't ever forget if you ever come across it, I promise you all that.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gardnerella and trichomoniasis can cause that rank dead fish smell. Typically the cause is poor hygiene, or sexual promiscuity. These usually aren't "spontaneous" infections.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MtnMan said:

I don't have a massive notch count, but I have been with enough women to know that every girl has a different smell, and some don't smell at all. No rhyme or reason to it. One plate that I have been with lately has literally ZERO detectable smell or taste. Even after I know she had not showered for at least 12 hours. And she gets wet as all hell. Everyone is different, vag's are no different.

Obviously a girl gets stankier if she has actual cvm still in there, but otherwise the smell of a girls vag is NOT a good indicator or sexual experience, number of partners or anything else.

And to the dudes that are describing vag as a nasty place.....wtf is wrong with you? Its just a body part, its not nasty. Its as natural as it can be.
My evidence comes from hard truth, take it or leave it. I will explain...first wife had that different taste/smell when she was boinking the man she left me for. And she knew it, kept pushing my head away from down there.

When my last wife fessed up to having a multiple partner sex experience( she smelled like puss when she took her shirt off that night), she wanted me to eat her two days later during "make up sex". It smelled and tasted like sardines, just like my first wife did when she fukked around. I do know the difference. If they don't douche, you can tell, trust me.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For some odd reason I have always thought that it's ignorant to say that a smelly girl is a trashy girl..

But I have to say it's true...

Had a crazy ex I would bang even after we broke up. And while we were together she was reasonably clean all the time. After I broke things off she just started to stank horribly and I could tell she was being promiscuous from her actions. And she was always a very hygienic girl. Always washing etc.

Needless to say I just got grossed out, not by the smell but by the idea of some other dudes d1ck sweat in her box. Yep, last nail in the coffin there...