Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Using Tinder here in America

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wait, you mean tinder attracts trashy women, bots, attention *****s, airheads, and gold diggers? who would have known!!!!
What might not be broadly known is that it also attracts vindictive women as well.

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s official, I’m a Tinder loser here in America after just getting one match after only being here two weeks. Oh well, I’ll stick to my options in Asia.

It’s such a blow to my ego. Been walking in parks out where I’m at and cougars and old ladies seem to like me though lol. Geez

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My pics consists of me wearing blazers, beanies and baseball caps and jeans.

It seems I like I need to put on muscle, get six pack abs shirtless just to get some attention. I don’t consider myself a bad looking guy.

These girls obviously just have high standards.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My pics consists of me wearing blazers, beanies and baseball caps and jeans.

It seems I like I need to put on muscle, get six pack abs shirtless just to get some attention. I don’t consider myself a bad looking guy.

These girls obviously just have high standards.
Tinder is full of women looking to kill time, take the piss out of men, get free drinks, and maybe hook up. It's one of the worst apps to use stateside. You live in the Rio Grande Valley though, so present yourself as the local dudes as and try and go for pre-epiphany girls in their 20's.

Are you non-hispanic? That could be another factor in your current situation.

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tinder is full of women looking to kill time, take the piss out of men, get free drinks, and maybe hook up. It's one of the worst apps to use stateside. You live in the Rio Grande Valley though, so present yourself as the local dudes as and try and go for pre-epiphany girls in their 20's.

Are you non-hispanic? That could be another factor in your current situation.
I'm one tanned Filipino American.

Yeah, screw Tinder. I'm gonna start doing some cold approaches at my usual outings. I have a Volunteering gig that I want to do at our local University and possibly volunteer at the Library over there just to be more productive and get my social juices flowing. Maybe a great way to meet young and enthusiastic women. I'm gonna go there tomorrow and inquire.

I'll let you guys know how it goes.

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm one tanned Filipino American.

Yeah, screw Tinder. I'm gonna start doing some cold approaches at my usual outings. I have a Volunteering gig that I want to do at our local University and possibly volunteer at the Library over there just to be more productive and get my social juices flowing. Maybe a great way to meet young and enthusiastic women. I'm gonna go there tomorrow and inquire.

I'll let you guys know how it goes.
Man I'd maybe try for some Mexican chicas across the border in Matamoros. Plus you have spring break coming up on South Padre

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tinder was amazing pre-Covid. But I haven't used it since. And I used it in the SF CA area.
Tinder was most useful when it was new in 2012-2013. It didn't take long for Tinder to go down the toilet. Tinder hasn't been good for most men in a long time.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heard a few people complain they don't get matches on these apps anymore....

Thats the point your not supposed too , otherwise why would you pay for the app ?

Back in 14-15 i had over 1K matches on tinder was getting about 30 matches a week and good quality too you didn't pay for anything

i was mid 20's at the time I got in a relationship for a couple years came out of it in 2021 , went back on these apps and was getting like 1 match a fortnight

Constantly getting nagged to pay for everything from likes to boosts to spotlight

most smart women twigged a few years ago that they won't find quality men on these apps and gave up

Now all that is left is nutcases , single mothers , attention seekers and wannabe micro influencers hoping to boost follower counts on social media

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tinder was most useful when it was new in 2012-2013. It didn't take long for Tinder to go down the toilet. Tinder hasn't been good for most men in a long time.
I didn’t start Tinder until 2019. So I missed the Golden Age. But I still found it great. . Got off before Covid so no idea what it’s like now.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

G Money

Don Juan
Reaction score
****ing awesome reading these stories haha! Lemme tell you guys something, from 2019 to last year I wasn't on anything. It's crazy how different things got during and after covid - last time I used Tinder was 2018 and I had some good results myself. Yesterday I created an account just as an experiment, I don't even know why or what I was thinking (I'm currently not dating because I'm rebuilding my life) but I just wanted to see what happens - put up a few pics, one of them showing my abs shirtless lookin all right - and I swiped right only on mostly good looking girls, and got 3 matches by this morning when I woke up. Only 1 out of 3 matches was bomb looking, the other was a very chubby cute girl lol and the third seemed to have a nice body, but her face could not be seen and her pics were kinda obscure. I deleted my account and didn't even try to chat no one up, just ain't ready.

Anyone used Hinge or POF lately with good results tho?

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I opened Tinder to see the state of women around my area. It's amazing the amount of chubby and fat women who have the audacity to put into their profiles "Not here for sex. Looking for a serious relationship. Don't be broke" etc. Thinking they deserve anything more.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be careful bro some of these Tinder chicks are out here chasing notches like dudes
It's the weirdest thing
No it’s not. It’s promoted and accepted.

Women have fought to be equal to men, to be paid like men, to have the same things men have had for several years. Tinder is just giving them what they want.

Now whether it’s good for their lives or mental health or society, that’s a different ballgame altogether.

Dean Gladwyn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just got back from The Philippines after being there since March of last year.

I got a lot of matches and likes over there using Tinder, it was awesome. But ever since I got back here, Ive yet to get any reactions of some sort. Looks like I’m gonna have to do it the old fashion way - cold approach and social circle.

The women out here are that picky and want an online Chad and Tyrone huh? Thank god Im not paying for anything using Tinder.
Would have to see your profile man. Surprising that you aren't getting any matches at all