Using Tinder here in America

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just got back from The Philippines after being there since March of last year.

I got a lot of matches and likes over there using Tinder, it was awesome. But ever since I got back here, Ive yet to get any reactions of some sort. Looks like I’m gonna have to do it the old fashion way - cold approach and social circle.

The women out here are that picky and want an online Chad and Tyrone huh? Thank god Im not paying for anything using Tinder.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just got back from The Philippines after being there since March of last year.

I got a lot of matches and likes over there using Tinder, it was awesome. But ever since I got back here, Ive yet to get any reactions of some sort. Looks like I’m gonna have to do it the old fashion way - cold approach and social circle.

The women out here are that picky and want an online Chad and Tyrone huh? Thank god Im not paying for anything using Tinder.
That's encouraging to hear that it worked in the Philippines, and the fact that you have a night and day comparison from there compared to America is very telling. Already you get a more toxic result where your only logical conclusion to meet women is to cold approach or social circle. Its a good thing you got a detox experience in another country. I think it's common advice that people need to travel to other countries to detox themselves. What I hear is a balance needs to be struck between travelling and visiting a foreign country in order to experience a different public mindset, where things are not hyper-expensive and the dollar goes allot further and women are not as stuck-up or entitled, compared to a rich Western country with all the modern amenities like America. When you stay in a place like America too long and don't travel then, unless you are Chad or Tyrone, then you end up getting blackpilled and giving up because you can't see there are nicer places around where your masculinity is appreciated rather than villified.

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's encouraging to hear that it worked in the Philippines, and the fact that you have a night and day comparison from there compared to America is very telling. Already you get a more toxic result where your only logical conclusion to meet women is to cold approach or social circle. Its a good thing you got a detox experience in another country. I think it's common advice that people need to travel to other countries to detox themselves. What I hear is a balance needs to be struck between travelling and visiting a foreign country in order to experience a different public mindset, where things are not hyper-expensive and the dollar goes allot further and women are not as stuck-up or entitled, compared to a rich Western country with all the modern amenities like America. When you stay in a place like America too long and don't travel then, unless you are Chad or Tyrone, then you end up getting blackpilled and giving up because you can't see there are nicer places around where your masculinity is appreciated rather than villified.
Travel to places like The Philippines my friend. I see ‘ugly’ dudes over there with cute girls all the time.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tinder is full of trash-attitude women these days. Recommend using other apps. If you're going to use Tinder, you have to pay. And if they're not parading themselves in lingerie, ignore them. The app is full of phucked-out women trying to reinvent the place as Match.com.

Edit - they have a new feature that lists their intentions at the top of the bio in purple font. If this feature is filled out and it doesn't at least say "open to short term", then ignore them.

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see OP is a young padawan with much to learn. Then again, I see his age = 36 and I wonder...

News flash, you got matches over there because your SMV increased due to being a perceived wealthy westerner. Bonus points if you're white.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ninety percent of the women you match with on Tinder are fake and most of the remaining ten percent are insane. I wouldn't spend much effort on Tinder other than to pass the time when you're on the toilet or something like that.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Tinder is dope lol. Probably the most easiest way to get laid if you look decent and know how to flirt . Dont need much, I just keep 4 pics up.. Then again im in a big city.. idk how it is for rural areas

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tinder is dope lol. Probably the most easiest way to get laid if you look decent and know how to flirt . Dont need much, I just keep 4 pics up.. Then again im in a big city.. idk how it is for rural areas
......and you're 31 lol

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be careful bro some of these Tinder chicks are out here chasing notches like dudes
It's the weirdest thing

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That means you are chad tier. Pretty soon threads will have to say (normies only please).

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Online dating sucks these days. It used to be so abundant with America Online back in the day. I say bring back online instant messaging and directory searches

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My last two tinder dates (both over 3 years ago) were memorable.

date 1: girl meets me in Manhattan on a Tuesday after work. Kissing and heavy petting start just 10 minutes in. She invites me to her place, except it’s all the way out in Long Island (I’m in New Jersey). I decline. By the time I got on the train home she blocked me.

date 2: I was out of town in Austin for work. Chick meets me at the bar a block from the hotel. Kissing and heavy petting start 30 minutes in. I invite her up. She declines. Texts me an hour later, says she wants to come up but must disclose she has Genital Herpes. I declined, wished her well.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wait, you mean tinder attracts trashy women, bots, attention *****s, airheads, and gold diggers? who would have known!!!!

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Idaho murderer met his victim through Tinder, then started stalking her after she rejected him. I wonder if her family will sue Tinder.