Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Using "dating" as code for sex

Vink

Reaction score
Just because you go on a couple of dates with a woman it's not like you're dating her.
I disagree with @pyros. You're not the first person to say it but I vehemently disagree with it every time I hear it. I don't care if it's the way people talk. It contradicts the rules of the English language.

If you go on more than one date with someone, you are literally dating them. It's not a code word for sex. How about we call sex with romance a relationship and we call sex without romance casual sex.

Last edited:

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fk rules of the English language.
If there's no sexual tension, no kissing, you can call it dating but it doesn't make much of a difference.

Vink

Reaction score
If there's no sexual tension, no kissing, you can call it dating but it doesn't make much of a difference.
Yeah sure I get what you're saying. You go on a few dates, there's kissing, tension, so you're dating. You go on a few dates, for whatever reason there's no kissing or tension, you were dating. It didn't work out.

I'm just saying, you want a code word for "We're fcking," how about you say we're skorping? Just make up a word if that's what you want. Dating is already a word and it means to go on dates.

HoneyHitter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And that’s exactly why women love using it: to hide their promiscuous activities. Same thing they did with “seeing” someone.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And that’s exactly why women love using it: to hide their promiscuous activities. Same thing they did with “seeing” someone.
Not just women.
"She's just a girl I'm seeing, nothing serious" works a lot better than it should.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dating means going on multiple dates by very definition of the word. Now, that could all lead to no sex, you can bang a chick 3 times you're not even dating.

The definition of dating, seeing, f*cking etc only matters to the person you're saying it to. What are you really trying to say here?