"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Using a vehicle to attract women?

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2003
Messages
907
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by 00Kevin
when you are in your teens and eary 20's, just having a car is a plus in a girls eyes.
Yea kev im with you...you don't need anything nice. Anything clean and shiny and newer than a 95 or above is good enough....
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
i got a bmw and honestly i hate having it sometimes. I never mention it to anyone or brag about it or anything... but some of my friends always find a way to mention it in front of girls.

haha dirty bastards trying to get social proof off me and my ride. Oh well.
 

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
When you are in your late 20's the kind of car you have reflects on your character more.
 

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2004
Messages
366
Reaction score
3
Location
South Florida
I've had a Lexus IS300 for four and half years now, and while it isn't a Dodge Viper, it is a decent car. Of course I bought it mostly for myself but of course there is always a bit of the flash factor.

Now I've never used in a "trolling for chics" fashion, but overall I'd say it makes little difference. I actually never mention my job or car or other bragging materialistic things like that, and in fact women are usually pleasantly surprised when they see my car. But I don't think anyone really makes a big deal out of it.

As any fairly advanced DJ knows, in the big scheme looks, clothes, cars and other flashy sh*t make little difference if you don't have the right attitude (aka game.) Of course you shouldn't be a bum either. ;)
 
Joined
Nov 24, 2003
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
S FLA
I think the only thing having a nice ride is really good for in terms of impressing women is after you already get to know them. If you meet someone and you two hit it off, seeing that you have a nice car is just another thing you have going in your favor. That way, she likes your character and knows you are at least somewhat successful which would be an ideal situation.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 15, 2004
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
12
Age
44
A good ride attracts AWs so they can brag to their friends about the ride that their man has.

So, it will get you sex. It won't get you a meaningful girl.
 

Black Panther®

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2005
Messages
75
Reaction score
1
Location
Miami (FL)
It does not matter what you have if you do not know how to talk to women correcly.

I mean yes it helps but that only does like 25percent of the job if that much.

They are not going to run up to you just cause you pushing a car with sprewells and tvs on each headrest, or cause you got a $10000 chain, and the best clothes on, you still got to do the approach, etc.. etc... etc...

so breaking it down it doesnt really do much other than showing them "he got money and its trynna show it off" or "he trynna show off he got money but we really know that he still lives with his mamma or in a tored up house/apartment/etc..."
 
Top