“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

using a cute puppy dog to pick up girls..does that work??

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
I remember my bro used to have a beautfil dog, anytime he'd walk it ppl in the street would usually praise it and say "oh waht a beautiful dog, etc. especially girls, they have a soft spot for animals

i'd say it probably works
 

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 7, 2002
Messages
705
Reaction score
2
Age
43
Location
The World In My Eyes
Yall cant be serious...Thats the corniest sh1t ever...You might as well get a baby and walk around with it too, lol...
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
I don't use her for initial pick ups, but when a woman visits me at home, my cat works overtime to make her feel comfortable. Easy cool points since I've trained my cat to do tricks that a dog usually does. It definitely makes a lasting impression for the woman.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

ego

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2004
Messages
150
Reaction score
1
Damn, imagine the opportunities.


She: Oooh look, what a cute dog!
You: Oooh look [dogs name] , what a cute girl!

She: What's his/her name?
You: His/her name is [insert name], ... What's yours? Smile and shake her hand.

She: How old is he/she?
He: He'll be [insert age] in two days. Wanna come to the birthday party?

More ideas? :)
 

MidwestFreek

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
209
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Originally posted by TheInfamousCBear
Yall cant be serious...Thats the corniest sh1t ever...You might as well get a baby and walk around with it too, lol...
women love babies...lol but yah a dog is a good ice breaker
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2004
Messages
729
Reaction score
4
Come on, oldest trick in the book! It pretty much covers all the ice breakers. 1. You make a connection (dog lovers, or at least acting it) 2. She's comfortable with you (come on, look what you're holding). Smooth sailing from there.
 

david90

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
423
Reaction score
0
yeah dog helps initial convo. People are shy when it comes to flirting so they masked it by talking about other things.
 

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2003
Messages
658
Reaction score
1
Age
59
Location
Spokane, WA
My dog is a babe magnet! You can't do much better for an icebreaker than a small, cute, non-threatening dog.

I loved my cat, but he was a jealous prick when it came to women. He peed on one girlfriend in her sleep. Never heard a woman curse like that before. He used to sit on the end of the couch and glare at women I had over, with the look on his face like: "Wait until you're asleep, b1tch!"
 

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by GirlCrazy

I loved my cat, but he was a jealous prick when it came to women. He peed on one girlfriend in her sleep. Never heard a woman curse like that before. He used to sit on the end of the couch and glare at women I had over, with the look on his face like: "Wait until you're asleep, b1tch!"
shouldve gotten your cat fixed, must've been one horny mofo...staring at your women and marking their territory by pissiing on them...shiiiit..

unfortunately i cant show my cat off as i got my female cat fixed a year ago and it's one big ASS p*****. anybody new that comes over it just hides in the corner. maybe it was a mistake to get it fixed..but gotta do it sometime..


actually dogs are great icebreakers, imagine standing in an elevator with a girl/guy. usually you guys wont have something to talk about but with the dog, that person will have something to say and you can respond back.
 

O Snap

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 11, 2004
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Location
Minnesota
I dont know how well dogs work out for actually getting numbers. I do know you get a lot more attention for one though(my dog was a little german shepherd, but i was too embarassed at the time to try for phone number...years ago)

in the house that i live in, there was this guy who had owned a cat. When we would have a party, he would talk to the girl, and then invite her up to see his cat. So much pvssy!(no pun intended) I expect you could initiate a lot of kino(leaning in close to the girl as she is petting your cat, or her leaning close to you)

A great icebreaker if you like pets
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top