Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

User Poll for Avatars!

Would u like avatars ?!???

• Yes ( small pics )

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Yes ( large 100x100 )

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Yes ( biigg 120x120 )

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No way!!

Votes: 11 55.0%

• Total voters

nachos

Don Juan
Reaction score
Poll for avatars ( avatars are 'user pictures' )

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see a pointless poll option :confused:

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nacho-man...At the time of me writing this, you have a total of 12 posts. Three of them are within the subject of avatars. You've devoted 25% of your total "input" to these message boards with the concept of getting a little image next to your name.

It ain't gonna happen. As Gio said in your other post about avatars, there's too many dipsh!ts out there that would use it for something retarded and it would hinder loading times/bandwith.

There is still hope, however, and I think I have a solution for you: Take one of those little yellow sticky notes and draw a picture of a kitty cat or a smiling sun with sunglasses and, whenever you scroll by one of your posts, stick it on your monitor. I mean, I know you don't want avatars so you can try to impress people with a random image you found on google, so what's the difference?

nachos

Don Juan
Reaction score
nasty

i wanted a nacho, not a cat, or the sun.

also cheif, off site images have no imparment on bandwidth... in the case that there the only one thats allowed.

Nachoes gives up.

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Loading times would, I believe, still be affected.

Also, for the love of English, stop using a third person narrative. Narcissism isn't a good thing.

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love you.

I-am-someone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Avatars do not affect loading time by more than a few seconds most of the time. They're so small for a reason. Plus, images get loaded last, content gets loaded first.
Anyhow, I do still agree that avatars shouldn't be allowed on these boards. It's just not in the style of this board. Around here you need to prove yourself by the posts you make, not by giving each of your posts a better appearance.

By the way, this post is coming from someone who has spent over 30 hours in the last 2 years just on making avatars, so I suppose you could call me an avatar creating junky :D.

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, loading times aren't necessarily priority #1 with the issue about avatars. It's still a factor itself, but it's not the big issue.