User names [Merged]

Doggystyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm always curious about other peoples user names when I'm reading there posts and where they where derived from.
Mine is because it's my favourite position...obviously! But I was also listening to a snoop dogg album when I was signing up, so it popped into my head.
Would be interested to hear the story behind everyone elses, i'm sure there are some more interesting stories than my boring one anyway!
I read some names and think "what the **** did that name come from!"

Taviii

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My names is Octavian so my friends call me Tavi, but when I first had contact with the internet, mostly mirc at internet caffes it was always taken so I added a couple of i at the end of the name :p

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was in 7th grade, I got caught by a priest making out with a girl from my class in the girl's bathroom. He thought a good punishment would be to drag me out in front of the entire cafeteria and try to embarass me by scolding me there. He kept calling me a sinner and saying that I was "walking in the shadow of the devil". Naturally, I wasn't embarassed, I was proud as a peacock, I just made out with Kalynne Angelopoulos! One of the hottest 7th graders ever! And now the whole school knew! Rock! :D

The next day, my friend's were all giving me a ribbing calling me Shadow or Sinner, and it just kinda stuck. Permanently. Even my motorcycle racing leathers said Shadow on the back of them.

And I threw the 1 and 3 in because "SINNER" as a license place was taken, but "S1NN3R" wasn't.

seanchai

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seanchai is the Irish word for storyteller. I'd like to be an incredible storyteller as part of my life goal of 100% positive interactions. A girl told me I tell really good stories this week, which I think is one of the best compliments one can get. Plus it's a cool word. Shawn-uh-kee.

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Kalynne Angelopoulos", sounds distinctly Greek.
Way to go with the fellow mediterraneans.
Mine is MrSmall, but to protect my precious identity, I put it as MrS here. My brother calls me Small since he's olde,r and it just stuck. Almost everyone, in real life, calls me small.

The_flying_dutchman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
<--------- I'm dutch, and I can fly :rockon:

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MrS said:
"Kalynne Angelopoulos", sounds distinctly Greek.
Way to go with the fellow mediterraneans.
Yeah, gotta dig the Greek girls. She's in Cali now but we still keep it touch every so often. She's a supa-hottie now. :D

mltpl_rndmns1

Don Juan
Reaction score
mltpl_rndmns1....... coz i m as random and varied as u can think of. plus adding multiple to it makes it more random. so there ya go.....

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd hit it!
Gotta dig us mediterranean types :)
Speaking of which, I need a tan.

TheLazy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im just a really lazy person about most things im not very interested in.

But when it comes to Gym lol.... i'd go everyday if my body could handle it.

Fender

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fender- Best guitar brand...ever!!!

Wierd, cuz I don't actually OWN a fender guitar, but what the heck. Doesn't stop me from loving em'

djtdot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dj = DJ doh
tdot = toronto :p

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Mine comes from two places.#1 My favorite CAO cigar is the KarmaSutra Splash mango infused robusto.

#2 I've mentally mapped the Kama Sutra and I'm extremely proficient with it's positions.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sexy kuta -

sexy dog in punjabi(my language)

chickenlegs03

Banned
Reaction score
haha, cool thread

anyway, my username is from back some years ago when i was younger, my little sister would make fun of me for being too skinny. other kids at school would also. they called me "chicken legs" because my legs were thin like that. i've been a toothpick practically my whole life. but hey, i'm bulking now, and i'll probably be 'elephant legs' in a year or so.

Reaction score
My name used to be Dead_Skin_Mask13 I think and I got banned and so I came back with Dimebag_Darrell because he's my favorite guitarist and now that he passed away I feel honored to carry his name as my s/n

My real name is Rigo

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blinkwatt is from two thoughts,blink-182 my favorite band growing up, and watt was the first word that popped into my mind creating an user id.