"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Use the holidays to your advantage guys...

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
Girls hate to be alone on this holiday, so use the period right after Christmas up to New Years as happy hunting.

Now I do have to say one of the girls I've been dating cancelled our Christmas and New Years plans. If I needed any other proof that she was a heartless BYTCH this was it, but her telling me about her past and other actions she took should have told me that already.

Plus if a girl doesn't like "It's a Wonderful Life" there is something wrong with her.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2004
Messages
4,413
Reaction score
296
Location
UK
Another thing...

Now is a good time to re-establish contact with any hot women you haven't spoken to for a long time. If you have their email or number, a simple Christmas or New Year greeting is a good icebreaker that gives them a good excuse to get back in touch.

I've managed to get back in touch with a number of women who all (except for my ex- who gave me a very cold response) seemed very pleased to hear from me and start talking again. I have been on one date and arranged two more from doing this.
 

BigWillyStyle

Banned
Joined
May 22, 2004
Messages
300
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Location
In Uranus
Here's another idea.... how about people stop chasing some air head girls during the festive season and concentrate on family and friends.
 

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
Good point Big Willy.
But human nature dictates a little holiday loving.

I'm glad I had a plan 2 for new years who really was my plan 1 anyways in terms of how I feel about her.
 

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2004
Messages
640
Reaction score
0
You're funny Ricky. You say girls don't like being alone yet one of them cancelled your christmas/new years plans. Any day always seems the same day to me.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
Well I did have to be honest that one of the girls broke this rule.

I think the majority wouldn't.

Like i said, every once in a while you run into a major bytch.

This one I'll forever remember as The BYTCH who stole Christmas!

Which is ironic because we watched that movie on our last date!
The grinch that is!
 

Sir Space

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2004
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Lol rick you are a funny mofo.

Anyway im gonna hollar at this one girl ive had my eye on after xmas.
 
Top