Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Urgent Help:

tennisbuck12

Don Juan
Reaction score
So some chick that broke up with me like a month ago, just wished me happy bday today. Another year older. I haven't spoken or said anything to her since then. No Contact challenge!

Should I respond with anything, if so what?

tennisbuck12

Don Juan
Reaction score
I did like her, but have been back on the scene for 2 weeks and I have 3-4 women on me now. I love that feeling and no pressure.

She will NEVER get ego validation from me again, you guys warned me on this and were right. i sh!t the bed on that one. Lesson learned.

tennisbuck12

Don Juan
Reaction score
So what would you guys say to this:

So how would you respond to her bday wish? She said happy bday old man;)

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So some chick that broke up with me like a month ago, just wished me happy bday today. Another year older. I haven't spoken or said anything to her since then. No Contact challenge!

Should I respond with anything, if so what?
No. There is no need to respond to history.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you normally do when someone wishes you a happy birthday? Whatever that is do that, because it is who you are. If you intentionally don't respond to her because she broke up with you, then you are letting her dictate your behavior. If you don;t care that she is gone, then you are not going to act different. Bible_Belt is right

badboyjmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't reply if you know you are vulnerable to reply once she start asking questions about you.

The fact that she's wishing you a happy birthday is in my opinion to get news from you.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't reply. But if you do, do as amoka said a simple thank you then go ghost. She is trying to see id she can suck you in and feed her ego.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Respond to say "thank you" and nothing more.
This is the best response, extends common courtesy and shows you're not bitter. No need to create unnecessary friction. The exception is if she's actually a bad person and you truly want nothing to do with her, in which case she should have already been blocked.