"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Update on girl from gym

tightsocks

Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2019
Messages
84
Reaction score
44
This chick ignored you and you still talk to her? You still engage her with casual conversation? You still show you're open to setting up another "date"? How could you be more available? This girl sees you as nothing. I would ignore her the minute she flaked on the date regardless of if she came up to me. You should have asked her to rack your weights and walked away or get you a towel.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
This chick ignored you and you still talk to her? You still engage her with casual conversation? You still show you're open to setting up another "date"? How could you be more available? This girl sees you as nothing. I would ignore her the minute she flaked on the date regardless of if she came up to me. You should have asked her to rack your weights and walked away or get you a towel.
I never agreed to or said I was open to another date with her, despite the fact that she was asking me what I was up to later.

I have no intention of asking her out but if I'm also not going to come across as bitter or angry, as that just makes me look bad for no reason, which I had discussed earlier on this thread. However, I know for sure she is weird and went out of her way to **** with me for no reason other than attention whoring but that doesn't mean I need to stoop down to her level.
 

tightsocks

Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2019
Messages
84
Reaction score
44
I never agreed to or said I was open to another date with her, despite the fact that she was asking me what I was up to later.

I have no intention of asking her out but if I'm also not going to come across as bitter or angry, as that just makes me look bad for no reason, which I had discussed earlier on this thread. However, I know for sure she is weird and went out of her way to **** with me for no reason other than attention whoring but that doesn't mean I need to stoop down to her level.
You're not coming across as bitter or angry by ignoring a women who flaked on you. You're coming across as high value. Someone who doesn't have time for games.
 

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
The girl is irrelevant. Op doesn't need to do anything but come up with a challenging work out to reach his next physical peak. Why are people still talking about the girl? She's background noise. You don't run away from background noise. It's part of the environment.
LOL I'm already in really good shape, but the routine now is based on developing strength and power, where as from December through March it was more focused on building up endurance whilst maintaining strength.
 
Top