Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Update on girl from gym

tightsocks

Don Juan
Reaction score
This chick ignored you and you still talk to her? You still engage her with casual conversation? You still show you're open to setting up another "date"? How could you be more available? This girl sees you as nothing. I would ignore her the minute she flaked on the date regardless of if she came up to me. You should have asked her to rack your weights and walked away or get you a towel.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This chick ignored you and you still talk to her? You still engage her with casual conversation? You still show you're open to setting up another "date"? How could you be more available? This girl sees you as nothing. I would ignore her the minute she flaked on the date regardless of if she came up to me. You should have asked her to rack your weights and walked away or get you a towel.
I never agreed to or said I was open to another date with her, despite the fact that she was asking me what I was up to later.

I have no intention of asking her out but if I'm also not going to come across as bitter or angry, as that just makes me look bad for no reason, which I had discussed earlier on this thread. However, I know for sure she is weird and went out of her way to **** with me for no reason other than attention whoring but that doesn't mean I need to stoop down to her level.

tightsocks

Don Juan
Reaction score
I never agreed to or said I was open to another date with her, despite the fact that she was asking me what I was up to later.

I have no intention of asking her out but if I'm also not going to come across as bitter or angry, as that just makes me look bad for no reason, which I had discussed earlier on this thread. However, I know for sure she is weird and went out of her way to **** with me for no reason other than attention whoring but that doesn't mean I need to stoop down to her level.
You're not coming across as bitter or angry by ignoring a women who flaked on you. You're coming across as high value. Someone who doesn't have time for games.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl is irrelevant. Op doesn't need to do anything but come up with a challenging work out to reach his next physical peak. Why are people still talking about the girl? She's background noise. You don't run away from background noise. It's part of the environment.
LOL I'm already in really good shape, but the routine now is based on developing strength and power, where as from December through March it was more focused on building up endurance whilst maintaining strength.