"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Update on crazy situation. ???...

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

DJUofS

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 10, 2004
Messages
201
Reaction score
0
This johnny kid doesn't sound like an AFC from your story. Sounds like he's a dyck who knows how to play the game. I know people like that and I know that he will screw you in a second for this chick.

I'm not going to recommend trying to compete with him over the girl because that will screw both your chances with her. So let's put things into perspective:

-You know he will be all over this girl
-If you try and compete for her, she will sense this and probably get turned off by you both

Sounds to me like you have one choice... Just chill out and talk to all the other HBs including her. Don't treat her special because you want to hook up with her. If this guy really does follow these chicks around like you say he does, he will blow his opporitunity quickly.
 

DJUofS

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 10, 2004
Messages
201
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Lesson
Ow like I said, He definately has some natural skills... but he does a lot of AFC things like doesn't leave the girls alone, IMs them the same night of the party etc... But anyway, I think your right, I know Im going to screw my chances if I try and "compete" with him. OK thanks bro for the advise.


Would not going on the trip at all be a good idea? No Seriously... it is my brithday tomorrow and I could do better things then trying to land a chick with this little ****. ****, I think this girl is playing both of us.
Do what you want to do... Don't do something you won't enjoy for a girl. If you would rather chill with a few of your best friends than going to this party, do it.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top