Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Update on crazy situation. ???...

DJUofS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This johnny kid doesn't sound like an AFC from your story. Sounds like he's a dyck who knows how to play the game. I know people like that and I know that he will screw you in a second for this chick.

I'm not going to recommend trying to compete with him over the girl because that will screw both your chances with her. So let's put things into perspective:

-You know he will be all over this girl
-If you try and compete for her, she will sense this and probably get turned off by you both

Sounds to me like you have one choice... Just chill out and talk to all the other HBs including her. Don't treat her special because you want to hook up with her. If this guy really does follow these chicks around like you say he does, he will blow his opporitunity quickly.

DJUofS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lesson
Ow like I said, He definately has some natural skills... but he does a lot of AFC things like doesn't leave the girls alone, IMs them the same night of the party etc... But anyway, I think your right, I know Im going to screw my chances if I try and "compete" with him. OK thanks bro for the advise.

Would not going on the trip at all be a good idea? No Seriously... it is my brithday tomorrow and I could do better things then trying to land a chick with this little ****. ****, I think this girl is playing both of us.
Do what you want to do... Don't do something you won't enjoy for a girl. If you would rather chill with a few of your best friends than going to this party, do it.