Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Unusually high flake rate after good 1st date?

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2018
Messages
296
Reaction score
276
Age
40
Hmm, well, I got burned out from running too many plates, so I decided to take a nice long vacation from the chase for 1-2 months. Did some travelling, new job, etc.. Now, Im transitioning back into the game.

Interesting thing I've noticed, happened about 3x now in a row with different women. First date goes well, kiss close, and make plans to see each other after a few days. When I text to confirm the day off or the day before, no response, complete flake.

What gives? Am I calibrating slightly wrong here? I didnt run into this problem when I had 4+ plates with several more on back up rotation. Now, when Im only running about 2-3 plates, Im getting an unusually higher inconsistent success rate.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
If you're having to confirm dates, you are automatically assuming the possibility of flakiness. Afraid of being stood up? Maybe not, but ladies may think you are.

How about, showing up without confirmation, and having a backup plan for when she flakes.
 

Chi Town

Banned
Joined
Sep 12, 2018
Messages
661
Reaction score
694
Age
33
Flake=Low interest

Your behavior is not attracting them.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Hmm, well, I got burned out from running too many plates, so I decided to take a nice long vacation from the chase for 1-2 months. Did some travelling, new job, etc.. Now, Im transitioning back into the game.

Interesting thing I've noticed, happened about 3x now in a row with different women. First date goes well, kiss close, and make plans to see each other after a few days. When I text to confirm the day off or the day before, no response, complete flake.

What gives? Am I calibrating slightly wrong here? I didnt run into this problem when I had 4+ plates with several more on back up rotation. Now, when Im only running about 2-3 plates, Im getting an unusually higher inconsistent success rate.

Dont make plans while on the first date for next date...makes you look desperate. Kissing a woman at the end of the date is the bare minimum. That honestly doesnt mean anything. At least it means far less than you think.
 

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2018
Messages
296
Reaction score
276
Age
40
Dont make plans while on the first date for next date...makes you look desperate. Kissing a woman at the end of the date is the bare minimum. That honestly doesnt mean anything. At least it means far less than you think.
Bare minimum for the girl or for us? I understand it's the bare minimum for us, though can you elaborate on what you mean in case you're talking from their perspective?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
What gives? Am I calibrating slightly wrong here? I didnt run into this problem when I had 4+ plates with several more on back up rotation. Now, when Im only running about 2-3 plates, Im getting an unusually higher inconsistent success rate.
Time apart salted game. Even with absenteeism, blanc three approaches minimum is key especially in a cuckfest society. As for flakes, its game 101; women are predictable. Ghosting due to 'bigger better prize.' Women fail to realise they are on borrowed time. That hour glass is flipped for us all but, SMV runs much faster for women and its amplified by poor lifestyle choices.

Men peak late. Women peak late. Women have a short shelf life. It's then exacerbated by binge drinking, drugs, sloot gonna sloot, student loans in women's studies and basket weaving degree, hand bags, and debt. Western women are some of the most unfit and unworthy of marriage and monogamy in the world. Dare I say, our solar system. Still, cucks are playing house.

Spin plates. Have options. Adopt 'reward favors the brave.' frame is key. A mindset I adopt after every encounter is, I don't date, and I **** on first dates. I don't sleep in bed with women. I am out after I nut or I kick her out. I am vague. I am covert. I am bold and blunt when needs be. I never communicate. I am uncompromising.

Lastly, assume that you will not ever see her again no matter what and act accordingly.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Now, when Im only running about 2-3 plates, Im getting an unusually higher inconsistent success rate.
Plates r those women that you're having sexual relationship that's non exclusive.

A man who has plates has higher then average charms/traits; charismatic, a leader, highly confident, resourceful, ozzing sexy masculine traits and generally a great fun to hang around.

Which women doesn't want that ?

Ur problem seems really strange. Perhaps it's the weather.
 

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
Hmm, well, I got burned out from running too many plates, so I decided to take a nice long vacation from the chase for 1-2 months. Did some travelling, new job, etc.. Now, Im transitioning back into the game.

Interesting thing I've noticed, happened about 3x now in a row with different women. First date goes well, kiss close, and make plans to see each other after a few days. When I text to confirm the day off or the day before, no response, complete flake.

What gives? Am I calibrating slightly wrong here? I didnt run into this problem when I had 4+ plates with several more on back up rotation. Now, when Im only running about 2-3 plates, Im getting an unusually higher inconsistent success rate.
i had it too

1. they learned to fake interest to spend good time on first dates instead of wasting it being dissapointed

2. therefore they can have a nice date with anyone maybe except some total disgusting men.

3. therefore theres a lot of men like you who think shes into them
 

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
Where are you meeting these women and what are you doing differently compared to when you were dating prior to your break?

Those are the questions you should ask yourself if you actually think this is an issue. I think it's possible one could be causing this but maybe it's just "not meeting the right women".
 
Top