Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Unrequited Love?

U

user43770

We already know you have a reading comprehension problem. This usually happens when one's own words are non-sensical and thus he cannot understand the words of others.

Next time you make an accusation instead of saying you think you read it somewhere, POST the evidence.

I'm sorry that I crushed the Fraud objectives in your own "game." But if it's gotta to be, then it's got to be.

Always a pleasure laughing at you though Deesade.
I remember your history, too.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@stormrider
My experiences are similar. A few months back I took a solo trip and posted on a forum asking for places to stop. A 19 yo girl messaged me out of the blue and wanted to come with on the trip as she was going to be in the same area at the same time(funny because it was a solo travel forum). She turned out to be a solid 9 yoga free spirit girl. I met her in person the same day I touched down and we were fvcking around within a couple hours of being in the car together. She actually busted out a bunch of condoms and said she sensed the BDE on me when we were video chatting when planning the logistics of meeting up. we had an amazing sex filled road trip. Friends of mine in the area reached out and we had a free place to stay every night. At one point I dropped acid with her(her first time) then drove through beautiful scenery as she blew me. It was as if the universe knew exactly what I needed to break old spells and limiting mindsets that had developed in a toxic relationship.

You're absolutely right that when a woman encounters a man that is on the IN there's a vibe that manifests effortlessly and she is suddenly down for anything, a fun deviant, because she also understands the uninhibited fearless form of universal love, and just how easy and fun it is. i know exactly the eye contact you're talking about. as if she knows that i don't play the game like every other guy, that i don't fear losing anything because i freely give, so she jumps straight to the fun stuff and being care free. I've had this time and time again in my life. We should make a thread where we share our stories to help inspire all men here.

I think in moments of weakness a man can fall for the Disney trap as I did, and it can be a very sticky trap to get out of. a place of fear and lack and paranoia that rationalizes all doubts as legitimate that fuel a nasty cycle. I appreciate you helping me remember the uninhibited mindset with your posts.

@BeExcellent
a willingness to trust oneself, very true. i think people are very fearful of their own potential, their own power, and understandably so, we are extremely powerful. they fear making mistakes, or that they won't be able to control themselves. but the alternative state of sedation, hesitation, and lack are terrible. the more time they hesitate or shelter themselves from their truth of complete self-ownership the more they forget that state of complete accountability/control and as a result bliss even exists. i think posters on this forum that come from a place of hate in this discussion(and others) are a testament to that confusion and ignorance.

And that is a wonderful quote, you are a gem and i'm grateful for your input.

@guru1000
i agree with you completely from my own personal experiences. that confident yet vulnerable giving state is what blasts through any woman's armor as if it's not there and polarizes them. it's as if looking into their soul and saying 'do you know this state too?'. some women are lost and fearful and will cower away, they have either never felt the state or have neglected it so long they've completely forgotten it(they cease to exist as you put it). others will have forgotten but you remind them and they burst into joy. yet others recognize it instantly and fly into your arms like a magnet, happy to indulge without hang ups of any kind, in full understanding that we're all here to love each other(on the same higher wavelength).

'power is silent as it requires no affirmation outside of itself.' this lines up with all that we've been talking about. i am making the italian kissy fingers gesture when i read some of your posts. the questions that i was going to ask you have been answered by your subsequent posts in this thread. your advice has also been invaluable as i've been on multiple dates in the last few days and am slowly rediscovering the joy i am capable of bringing to these women's lives, and everyone around me for that matter.

rather than seek personal relevance to seek to be of relevant use, beautifully said. if i understand correctly you mean to say rather than simply working for a paycheck to get by the person throws themselves into their work to benefit as many people at the company and as many clients as possible. the same with eating, rather than simply eat whatever this person throws themselves into achieving optimal nutrition and absorbing/exuding as much knowledge and inspiration around the topic as possible. the same with exercise, not only doing it when absolutely necessary but throwing themselves into achieving optimal performance or aesthetic to again grow, network, and inspire. this is a lovely philosophy. i've read some stoicism literature and this fits well with it. and this may sound strange but i've also had visions that allude to this being the meaning of life. to push ourselves in all our endeavors to 110%, as that's how we experience the richest layers of reality and ultimately grow the most. 'richest' is of course relative since there are an infinite number of layers to reality, but how pleasant to know that the only limit is ourselves, and not the environment.

@Spaz
imo you haven't provided any value in this thread and only make demands while belittling people. why do you fear giving us your genuine opinion on the topic at hand? guru has already given a definition for ego multiple times, what are you REALLY asking for?

U

user43770

@stormrider
My experiences are similar. A few months back I took a solo trip and posted on a forum asking for places to stop. A 19 yo girl messaged me out of the blue and wanted to come with on the trip as she was going to be in the same area at the same time(funny because it was a solo travel forum). She turned out to be a solid 9 yoga free spirit girl. I met her in person the same day I touched down and we were fvcking around within a couple hours of being in the car together. She actually busted out a bunch of condoms and said she sensed the BDE on me when we were video chatting when planning the logistics of meeting up. we had an amazing sex filled road trip. Friends of mine in the area reached out and we had a free place to stay every night. At one point I dropped acid with her(her first time) then drove through beautiful scenery as she blew me. It was as if the universe knew exactly what I needed to break old spells and limiting mindsets that had developed in a toxic relationship.

You're absolutely right that when a woman encounters a man that is on the IN there's a vibe that manifests effortlessly and she is suddenly down for anything, a fun deviant, because she also understands the uninhibited fearless form of universal love, and just how easy and fun it is. i know exactly the eye contact you're talking about. as if she knows that i don't play the game like every other guy, that i don't fear losing anything because i freely give, so she jumps straight to the fun stuff and being care free. I've had this time and time again in my life. We should make a thread where we share our stories to help inspire all men here.

I think in moments of weakness a man can fall for the Disney trap as I did, and it can be a very sticky trap to get out of. a place of fear and lack and paranoia that rationalizes all doubts as legitimate that fuel a nasty cycle. I appreciate you helping me remember the uninhibited mindset with your posts.

@BeExcellent
a willingness to trust oneself, very true. i think people are very fearful of their own potential, their own power, and understandably so, we are extremely powerful. they fear making mistakes, or that they won't be able to control themselves. but the alternative state of sedation, hesitation, and lack are terrible. the more time they hesitate or shelter themselves from their truth of complete self-ownership the more they forget that state of complete accountability/control and as a result bliss even exists. i think posters on this forum that come from a place of hate in this discussion(and others) are a testament to that confusion and ignorance.

And that is a wonderful quote, you are a gem and i'm grateful for your input.

@guru1000
i agree with you completely from my own personal experiences. that confident yet vulnerable giving state is what blasts through any woman's armor as if it's not there and polarizes them. it's as if looking into their soul and saying 'do you know this state too?'. some women are lost and fearful and will cower away, they have either never felt the state or have neglected it so long they've completely forgotten it(they cease to exist as you put it). others will have forgotten but you remind them and they burst into joy. yet others recognize it instantly and fly into your arms like a magnet, happy to indulge without hang ups of any kind, in full understanding that we're all here to love each other(on the same higher wavelength).

'power is silent as it requires no affirmation outside of itself.' this lines up with all that we've been talking about. i am making the italian kissy fingers gesture when i read some of your posts. the questions that i was going to ask you have been answered by your subsequent posts in this thread. your advice has also been invaluable as i've been on multiple dates in the last few days and am slowly rediscovering the joy i am capable of bringing to these women's lives, and everyone around me for that matter.

rather than seek personal relevance to seek to be of relevant use, beautifully said. if i understand correctly you mean to say rather than simply working for a paycheck to get by the person throws themselves into their work to benefit as many people at the company and as many clients as possible. the same with eating, rather than simply eat whatever this person throws themselves into achieving optimal nutrition and absorbing/exuding as much knowledge and inspiration around the topic as possible. the same with exercise, not only doing it when absolutely necessary but throwing themselves into achieving optimal performance or aesthetic to again grow, network, and inspire. this is a lovely philosophy. i've read some stoicism literature and this fits well with it. and this may sound strange but i've also had visions that allude to this being the meaning of life. to push ourselves in all our endeavors to 110%, as that's how we experience the richest layers of reality and ultimately grow the most. 'richest' is of course relative since there are an infinite number of layers to reality, but how pleasant to know that the only limit is ourselves, and not the environment.

@Spaz
imo you haven't provided any value in this thread and only make demands while belittling people. why do you fear giving us your genuine opinion on the topic at hand? guru has already given a definition for ego multiple times, what are you REALLY asking for?
They haven't had to, because I've been handling their business.

U

user43770

I love all you guys. I give y'all a hard time, but it comes with the territory.

U

user43770

Turns out, too. A bunch of y'all might be the same people...lol

U

user43770

I give you all a hard time, out of good fun. Good to see y'all can take it lol...some can't...rip

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
On way out for drinks with the man. I will respond in the morning.

Cheers
Seems like everyone here is so shy.

Then I'll start the ball rolling.

I trust you don't mind BE.

According to Jung, the ego represents the conscious mind as it comprises the thoughts, memories, and emotions a person is aware of. The ego is largely responsible for feelings of identity and continuity - (this is taken directly from the Internet, feel free to dispute it as I don't know much abt Carl Jung and his work).

According to Spaz, ego is a man's sea of consciousness, to make it more easier for readers here, take it as ur life in a story book or life narrative.

A man's sea of consciousness can either be really small or extremely big.

Those with smaller sea of consciousness tend to live in a loop, unable to surpass many limits.

Whilst those with extremely big sea of consciousness tend to do incredibly feats easily, some even claim to have spiritual or magical powers to heal etc.

The growth of these sea of consciousness can either be self induced or through 3rd party influences, but the common factor - undergoing stress or tribulations to break through to the next level.

But it must grow.

I used "sea" because the sea is vast and in the sea, it has many islands, continents and even floating land masses such as icebergs.

And these islands or land masses represents stepping stones to another level in ur consciousness.

The bigger ur consciousness the more of these islands appear to be visible while the smaller it is the less can be seen.

For many, in reality, even having a single island is a blessing since many has shackled their own minds.

If you understand this so far, and willing to explore then I'm willing to explain further.

Otherwise it's a waste of time.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I handled your Lil buddy like a champ...tell me I didn't..
It was nothing great to shout abt but I do admit I feel a slight nudge of pride swelled up within me.

You should do better.

Because of that I'll think of a suitable punishment for you in this thread, to keep you on ur toes.

U

user43770

It was nothing great to shout abt but I do admit I feel a slight nudge of pride swelled up within me.

You should do better.

Because of that I'll think of a suitable punishment for you in this thread, to keep you on ur toes.
Bring it

U

user43770

According to Jung, the ego represents the conscious mind as it comprises the thoughts, memories, and emotions a person is aware of. The ego is largely responsible for feelings of identity and continuity - (this is taken directly from the Internet, feel free to dispute it as I don't know much abt Carl Jung and his work).

According to Spaz, ego is a man's sea of consciousness, to make it more easier for readers here, take it as ur life in a story book or life narrative.

Those with smaller sea of consciousness tend to live in a loop, unable to surpass many limits.

Whilst those with extremely big sea of consciousness tend to do incredibly feats easily, some even claim to have spiritual or magical powers to heal etc.

The growth of these sea of consciousness can either be self induced or through 3rd party influences, but the common factor - undergoing stress or tribulations to break through to the next level.

But it must grow.

I used "sea" because the sea is vast and in the sea, it has many islands, continents and even floating land masses such as icebergs.

And these islands or land masses represents stepping stones to another level in ur consciousness.

The bigger ur consciousness the more of these islands appear to be visible while the smaller it is the less can be seen.

For many, in reality, even having a single island is a blessing since many has shackled their own minds.

If you understand this so far, and willing to explore then I'm willing to explain further.

Jung is a genius. So you're coming at him all wrong.

U

user43770

The rabitt whole is deep deez nuts. Your guru guru1000....I am his guru. He thinks i am enlightened. And maybe I am. But I think you are enlightened. You have a strange sense of sovereignty.

You know who you are. You know what you are about. You have a strong frame.

You got me to react. I rarely react. So obviously your frame is strong. Use it to your advantage grasshopper.

Who is Stormrider? A lesser version of guru, yes. But for obvious reasons? Probably the same person

U

user43770

Sorry to put the pressure on you, but meeting women has to start somewhere, and I betcha it ain't in a "sphere" somewhere out there.

Get on my nuts.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
In this thread, I bifurcated identity into two distinct I's: the ego covering and the vulnerable self.

You state or infer that without ego, a person's drive toward optimal survival is not present. So by default then, your diametric claim is the vulnerable self has no drive toward optimal survival? This is false. The vulnerable self has a greater drive toward optimum corporeal survival than the ego, but also possesses a much grander purpose with its roots in spiritual growth, not limited ONLY by self-serving corporeal needs but perpetuating its wholeness upon all including itself and its own corporeal survival to continue to do that. The vulnerable self operates by love with self-love as its drive toward excellence, not for personal relevance, but rather to be of relevant use to all IT connects with.

TLTR: I cannot lift you if I am not lifted.
You are mistaken. “Ego” is a useless, senseless and inaccurate word. The drive of a man is his force.

you insert “ego” in places where you should have labeled drive/force and inserted it in places where there is aberration. It’s a miss mash in your head.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score

But it must grow.

I concur. The natives couldn’t see the ships.
I don’t care much for Jung as he hasn’t fixed anyone I’ve run into. A failed philosophy.