"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Unprotected blowj0bs

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I do not think snake oil has antibacterial and antiviral components, but I could be wrong. :rofl::lol:
Some might claim otherwise and provide links to testimonial miracles.

Another "superpower" notch for the fanboys.

The feminists must be foaming at their mouths by now, what with hot women dropping their panties, eyes glazed over, in zombie like trance - just by being in the proximity of no-fappers.

This would make it a double blow to those feminist !

Go get some snake oil boys before stock runs out !!
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

xuzaki

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
59
Reaction score
43
Age
36
Monolaurin has only been studied in petri dishes (no human studies yet), but the anecdotal evidence here is encouraging. Does it need to be taken every day, or just for a few days after exposure?

@RickTheToad, what prompted you to take monolaurin all those years?

Coconut oil breaks down some condoms (latex and polyisoprene, for example), and takes some time to wash off. But you could just finish in her mouth. I wonder if it's still effective if you lather on the coconut oil a few hours later (so no issues with a condom if you have vaginal sex after).
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Monolaurin has only been studied in petri dishes (no human studies yet), but the anecdotal evidence here is encouraging. Does it need to be taken every day, or just for a few days after exposure?

@RickTheToad, what prompted you to take monolaurin all those years?

Coconut oil breaks down some condoms (latex and polyisoprene, for example), and takes some time to wash off. But you could just finish in her mouth. I wonder if it's still effective if you lather on the coconut oil a few hours later (so no issues with a condom if you have vaginal sex after).
I think you are mistaken on monolaurin. I already posted my experiences and there are several human back studies on monolaurin and the HSV virus. In the links provided, there are links to the clinical work.
 

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 12, 2017
Messages
256
Reaction score
102
Location
-
If her mouth has no blemishes around or inside, it should be relatively safe. You can only get HPV from someone who already has it. Obviously, inspect her real well and use your best judgment.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
If her mouth has no blemishes around or inside, it should be relatively safe. You can only get HPV from someone who already has it. Obviously, inspect her real well and use your best judgment.
HSV can be transmitted with or without symptoms. It's a skin disease so all that needs to happen is for an infected part of one's skin to touch another persons skin and you can catch it.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Zipppy

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 23, 2019
Messages
28
Reaction score
16
Age
52
There is absolutely no way I would pass on a BJ because of a minuscule risk of infection, I don't shower with my socks on either.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Op, you cannot be half a gangster.

If she's a *****, refrain. Assume most are getting beat up like a Tyson punching bag. I never take rubbers from women. At 30, i never raw dog. I love a good throater. Any weird mouth sores avoid.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Op, you cannot be half a gangster.

If she's a *****, refrain. Assume most are getting beat up like a Tyson punching bag. I never take rubbers from women. At 30, i never raw dog. I love a good throater. Any weird mouth sores avoid.
You never bareback da ting? I thought you were a bareback assassin/pullout champion (retired).

Bit disappointed after all the greeze you post on here, snm fam.
 

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2006
Messages
4,735
Reaction score
1,223
Location
The Dirty South
Blow job with a condom? WTF are you smoking?

If you are concerned about catching something from a girl's mouth, you need to reevaluate where you are and who you are hanging around.

I only had this worry one time, and I was in a situation I should not have been.

I have never even considered putting on a freaking condom and then getting a blow job. Further, what girl would want spermicide in her mouth?

OP is probably getting blown by hookers or strippers.
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Your condom is liek your antivirus, it helps but the best way to avoid problems is use your brain and avoid infected sites.

In my case I never had any problem getting uncovered bl0wjobs, I think I got something minor with raw sex but def not with oral only.

Keep in mind its much more dangerous for girls when it comes of both oral and vaginal sex.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2012
Messages
894
Reaction score
285
Protected bj lolllll

I would say a women telling me to put a condom for a bj would be NEXT!!!
I first heard of this in the mid-80s, one guy in my social group of friends went to a strip club a lot, and he had talked one of the girls into a bj after she got off work. And it was with a rubber on, we all started laughing our azzez off. For 75 dollars, wearing a condom. That was a running joke, but it happened when Aids was new and scary so I can understand her caution.
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
I first heard of this in the mid-80s, one guy in my social group of friends went to a strip club a lot, and he had talked one of the girls into a bj after she got off work. And it was with a rubber on, we all started laughing our azzez off. For 75 dollars, wearing a condom. That was a running joke, but it happened when Aids was new and scary so I can understand her caution.
Yeah i think its a strippler/hooker thing.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
I’ve been to a few prostitutes in my time, mainly in early 20s in dry spells before I learned game and needed a release (some of you incels should take note). Then last time was like 18 months ago when my ex and I broke up and I needed to bang something.

Never had a covered bj, always insisted they suck the head of my d1ck while looking into my eyes (too much porn) one let me come in her mouth, another was the young one where the condom broke, another time I went with a work colleague and he got kicked out for being rough (too much drink and cocaine) and I had to hurry up and told her to suck my balls and look at me (I came really quick).

Another time me and the same colleague got an incall, I fell asleep on his couch woke up he’d used my money on the counter top to bang this prossie who after 10 min ran out to Ivan her pimp waiting in the car and sped off (saved myself some cash there).

I think I’ve smashed 10 prostitutes no more than £40 a go. Recorded a few of them secretly too but I lost all my recordings!

Sexual deviance is quite fun
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top