Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

UNPOPULAR OPINION: only believers should pay the church-part of tax

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
TBH i dont wanna offend anyones religious FEELINGS but its not fair that i pay for your religion.

I personally dont believe in God, why do I have to pay for churches? why... its completely unfair.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
TBH i dont wanna offend anyones religious FEELINGS but its not fair that i pay for your religion.

I personally dont believe in God, why do I have to pay for churches? why... its completely unfair.
The same reason you pay for sports stadiums if you aren't a sports fan or pay for schools and parks and playgrounds if you don't go to them or don't have kids. Because it isn't always about YOU.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The same reason you pay for sports stadiums if you aren't a sports fan or pay for schools and parks and playgrounds if you don't go to them or don't have kids. Because it isn't always about YOU.
I think the big difference, at least in the USA, is that sports teams pay tax. Churches do not. Also, churches, as a point of religious freedom, can bar participation based on belief... in addition, churches can and do discriminate based on belief, they are even free with having to comply with ADA. Stadiums, parks, public schools, playgrounds, etc.... not only have to be open to all, but they also have to comply with accessibility standards published by the ADA.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who says you have too. You can make her pay for her own shyt.
Just saying this implies you dont run your own dam house.
How am I gonna do that? I’m forced to pay taxes whether I want to or not. They take that tax money and give it to her in the form of WIC, free daycare, Medicaid, food stamps, free community college, etc. I’m not talking about single mothers with MY kid, I’m talking about all single mothers out there that we are paying for.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
How am I gonna do that? I’m forced to pay taxes whether I want to or not. They take that tax money and give it to her in the form of WIC, free daycare, Medicaid, food stamps, free community college, etc. I’m not talking about single mothers with MY kid, I’m talking about all single mothers out there that we are paying for.
yeah. system is designed to make beta males pay for women who chased chad's ****. this is all new world order. women getting pregnant with chad and giving birth to superior genetically kids while tax paid by beta males is increasing and directed at these single mums

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im talking about dating or being invloved with a single mom in your home where you have the control. If you are talking about fcking the wrong girl having a kid and paying support. Well that's your problem and the state you live in.
Oh I know what you meant. My point was you’re still paying for single moms that you aren’t dating or don’t even know. We all are. I don’t have any kids, I don’t mind paying for a condom.lol

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Op, what tax are you referring to? Not a challenge, I'm just not familiar with it.

I do know that I pay high taxes for public schools and state colleges, where I disagree with much of what is taught in liberal arts schools and colleges..And I don't even have a kid going to any of these..

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally dont believe in God, why do I have to pay for churches?
You don't pay for churches.

The people who give money to churches pay for churches.

Churches don't pay taxes on that money, but how do you figure you are paying for churches?

A better argument would be that you are paying taxes and they aren't so it's not fair.

A counter to that would be to figure out a way to not pay taxes, like Jeff Bezos.

I do know that I pay high taxes for public schools and state colleges, where I disagree with much of what is taught in liberal arts schools and colleges..And I don't even have a kid going to any of these..
That is a legitimate argument.

But the general counter argument is that you live in a society filled with educated people that you benefit from, so your taxes are going toward helping you live a better life.

Of course, the counter to that counter would be a trip to your local walmart, and ask, "What the fvck are you talking about?"