Helter Skelter
Master Don Juan
You want some more cat shiit.
Do a search for "my cat fcuked me up"
Iqqi, almost died from this cat attack
Do a search for "my cat fcuked me up"
Iqqi, almost died from this cat attack
Attraction runs on a clock.
She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.
The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."
One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.
Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Damn, maybe thats why I like them so much...lol...Plus dogs annoy the sh1t outta me, cause they dont know when to leave you alone....Originally posted by Helter Skelter
Cats would kill you if they were large enough.
You don't understand, a cats natural instinct is to kill, it can't help it.
It doesn't have feelings or concern for it's prey.
With the exception of some sick human beings, cats are the only animal on earth that kills for pleasure.
You can say that again. They may be loyal and live to please you but you have to make so many adjustments to your life to care for them properly. Plus they drool too much for me.Originally posted by TheInfamousCBear
Damn, maybe thats why I like them so much...lol...Plus dogs annoy the sh1t outta me, cause they dont know when to leave you alone....
Yeah, you cant leave dogs in the house by themselves cause they will piss and sh1t all over the place, and I sure as hell wouldnt leave them outside...Plus you gotta clean them...Cats sh1t in the litterbox and they clean themselves...Plus cats are like DJ's...Dogs are so AFC it isnt even funny...Ive seen people hit their dogs and treat them like a$$, but the dog is too stupid to do anything cause when you call for the dog, it comes to get hit...When I was younger, I shot one of my cats with a super soaker, and when I tried to pick him up, he hissed at me and clawed me on my hand...He didnt come back around me for a couple of days...Matter of fact, hes still cautious of me, lol...Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
You can say that again. They may be loyal and live to please you but you have to make so many adjustments to your life to care for them properly. Plus they drool too much for me.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
That's because dogs are more like humans.Originally posted by TheInfamousCBear
.Plus dogs annoy the sh1t outta me, cause they dont know when to leave you alone....
He should be ****king lynched...I hate people who abuse animals...Originally posted by Helter Skelter
I read on another message board about this guy out in the country who fires a rifle at cats when they come into his yard. I forget what type of gun he said he used, but he needed a shop-vac to clean up the mess.
Dear Mr Dell Skycat:Originally posted by Dell SkyCat
In reference to cats being 'natural born killers' I've never read or learned or even heard of anything like that before and I know cats. Can you please send to me the link to where you got this information? Thank you. Also, Cats contrary to popular belief aren't hunter's that easily find thier own prey out in the wild or streets. They're Scavengers looking for left overs anywhere they can find any.
Originally posted by Helter Skelter
BTW,I don't hate indoor cats. I'll pet or play with cats anytime I'm over a friends house who owns one.![]()
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
It wasn't exactly clear who's cat was indoor and who's was outdoor during our discusion.Originally posted by TheInfamousCBear
Most of the people in this post have indoor cats!.
lol.....Originally posted by Helter Skelter
I'm ok with cats until I see one outside, then I know the fuuckers are up to no good.
I saw an outdoor cat today outside my jobOriginally posted by Skullf88er helmutz
Dear Mr Dell Skycat:
For someone who has named himself a "cat" you sure don't know much about yourself.
I don't know where you got your information from but as a "cat owner" I would expect more knowledge from you. Either that or your in denial over the truth about cats.
There are a million links on cats that support my views.
Try this one www.cat-paradise.com/cat-behaviour/
The rest of your post is not worthy of comment.
BTW,I don't hate indoor cats. I'll pet or play with cats anytime I'm over a friends house who owns one.![]()
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Eternal, haha. Amen to that bro.Point being? I see no reason to not date cat girls. Then again, I am a cat guy. Laugh all you want, atleast I can honestly say "I love p.u.s.s.y."
Hey Helter Skelter STFUOriginally posted by Helter Skelter
This is just a reminder to keep your cats indoors at all times.![]()
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.