Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Unique Gift Giving Situation

Prime

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gentlemen,
During the course of my regular work, I am constantly given gift cards to womens' clothing store. These are stores that have nothing I want or need. Since I get these through my job, I can't sell them either.
My questions is how do I go about given them to girls I am seeing without looking like a total AFC trying to buy their affection. As of right now I am sitting on about $2000.00 worth of gift cards and with my performance so far this year, I should have another $500 by the end of the fiscal quarter.
What do you guys think I should do?

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Give them to your family. I'm sure you have SOME women in your family, yes?

Why can't you sell them?

Prime

Don Juan
Reaction score
The gift cards not for resale. That is a very strict corporate policy.
You think i should give $2000 worth of gift cards to my teenage sisters?

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Prime said:
The gift cards not for resale. That is a very strict corporate policy.
I do plenty of my mother and my sisters already.
Do you have any Aunts?

I would give them to family because they make the most difference. You give them to some girl you barely know and it changes the whole relationship between you two. Soon she would be expecting gifts on a regular basis. Fvck that. At least family appreciates the gesture.

Prime

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
Do you have any Aunts?

I would give them to family because they make the most difference. You give them to some girl you barely know and it changes the whole relationship between you two. Soon she would be expecting gifts on a regular basis. Fvck that. At least family appreciates the gesture.
No Aunts. You make a valid point. That's why I have been sitting on them for so long.

Chickfight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Buy a sexy dress/lingerie for a woman you're seeing and tell her to put it on for a date or model it for you.

Prime

Don Juan
Reaction score
Chickfight said:
Buy a sexy dress/lingerie for a woman you're seeing and tell her to put it on for a date or model it for you.
Thanks, but thats only $200 out of 2k.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Prime said:
Thanks, but thats only $200 out of 2k.
Maybe you can donate them to a family / person that you think would make good use of these gift cards. Right now, those cards are doing nothing for anyone. Can't use them, can't get the money off them. It's a shame.