Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Unexpected anger

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok...don't know where this came from or why the fck I'm feeling like this. Quick summary around Nov... me and a girl I have known for 5 years start meeting up and hooking up. She is married with 3 kids... uses the love word often. Blames husband for their marriage ending. She ends up getting caught via iCloud. We sort of cut contact but her friends keep reaching out to me and informing me of how she's doing. We both set up email accounts and communicate until I had enough and ghost her. My reasons for ghosting are 1) she admits to cheating on her husband 5 years earlier and blames him. 2) she married the guy after 3 months of dating 3) she has 3 kids... 4) she was very needy.

Anyway I stopped contact and my buddy who knew about the affair wanted to meet at a restaurant close to where she lived. I actually avoided going out because of the chance she is out. He texts me and says I should be glad I ghosted her. She's out with no husband and some new guy is lurking around her. I laughed at first but it felt like a kick in the gut. Why the hell do I feel that!? I ran from this cluster !?

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's your ego
lol!!! I know.... immediately after I posted this my buddy got back to me and said she came over and talked with him. Asked how i was and told him she is divorced and today was the day... I need some help avoiding a future catastrophe. This girl is a 9-10..... has 3 kids and now I keep hearing about how good she looked.... again my ego is pushing me back to places I should avoid.

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol!!! I know.... immediately after I posted this my buddy got back to me and said she came over and talked with him. Asked how i was and told him she is divorced and today was the day... I need some help avoiding a future catastrophe. This girl is a 9-10..... has 3 kids and now I keep hearing about how good she looked.... again my ego is pushing me back to places I should avoid.
Keep your ego in check and spin plates.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's your ego
+1

You got attached to a *** dumpster who cheats on her husband and father of their children. A significant amount of women disgust me. If this was the middle east, she would be taken out, shot and pissed on.