"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Understanding Why Compound Movements Work and What to Focus On in Training.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 14, 2005
Messages
4,382
Reaction score
85
Warboss Alex said:
DO DECLINE THEN, IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN AN EXERCISE YOU WON'T GET THE MOST FROM IT

Can't do decline in my gym.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2006
Messages
2,214
Reaction score
10
Age
37
Location
Omaha, Nebraska
I don't really have any "decline" bench in my gym either. Flat and Incline is about all I can get.
 

cuzza

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
274
Reaction score
4
God that must be a hackoff, don't the regular benches (for dumbell stuff) have moveable gradients?
 

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 7, 2005
Messages
4,113
Reaction score
29
I don't have a decline bench in my gym either, so what do I do? regular flat bench with one end propped up a couple of plates. You should have no problems sliding off as long as the incline isn't stupid. lol. improvise guys.

(if you don't feel safe enough tuck your feet under the end of the bench or get a spotter/trainer to hold your feet down)
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2003
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
27
Alright guys - I am at 170lbs right now, and have a layer of fat on the stomach right now.

My goal is to be at 185, 9% Once I get there, I would be fairly content with just sticking around that weight.

Some areas I would like to improve on- my chest gains size as I gain fat. So right now it looks decent but its fatty, I want to make it nice and round.

My waist line is too small. I want a bigger torso but not lovehandles - so I am working my lats - what are the best ways to gain?

My lower back is killing me now when I do squats after I've gone up to about 160% body weight.I am doing leg press for now - is this ok or can I ease into squats again?


Forearms, Calves, Traps I could also use some help if you got good tips.

Have at it. Thanks.
 

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2006
Messages
2,214
Reaction score
10
Age
37
Location
Omaha, Nebraska
Squats are better than leg press IMO, and I'm sure many will agree with me. I'm guessing there might be some flaws in your form if your lower back is hurting.
 

Gus

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2003
Messages
233
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida
I squat three times a week--at first I was like "Holy **** this will never work," but sho nuff, after two weeks I was fully adapted to it and it's no problem now. Don't be afraid to squat if you're still sore, just ride the bike for 10 minutes beforehand...some of the heaviest lifts ever made were done when the lifter was sore.
 
Top