“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Understand AFC and Need Advice

werdmaster

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 26, 2003
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
So anyway I met this girl and I talked to her online and ****. I used some sexual comments because she seemed to respond well to them. Well, long story, short. My friends jokingly says "why doint u forget abotu him and come with me."
Shr goes" Yeah he kinda fruity. ok"
Now I have no idea if she was kidding or something. But I presume I went overboard with sexual comments. SO im gonna tone that sh*t down. But I cant get her off my mind . I finally understand teh AFC state of mind.
Basically I need soem advice from you guys on two things:
How do I resist the AFC feelings?
How do I get her to think I'm not weird?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by werdmaster
How do I resist the AFC feelings?
How do I get her to think I'm not weird?
I can answer both of those questions in 3 words.

"Read the Bible."
 

werdmaster

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 26, 2003
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Yeah turns out that my friend was joking with me. Its a good thign though, cuz I now know about that crappy AFC stuff. Never gonna do that again.
 

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 20, 2003
Messages
292
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario, Canada
How do I resist the AFC feelings?
Just do it. Think about something else, occupy yourself (ex. video games, NOT masturbation o_0), FIND OTHER PROSPECTS, etc... several ways dude.

How do I get her to think I'm not weird?
Does it really matter? If she thinks you're weird then thats her problem. She has to prove herself to you, not the other way around.

And if you are acting 'WEIRD' on purpose, then maybe uhh... stop acting weird? :/



Mikelo2k :cool:
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
Originally posted by werdmaster
So anyway I met this girl and I talked to her online and ****. I used some sexual comments because she seemed to respond well to them. Well, long story, short. My friends jokingly says "why doint u forget abotu him and come with me."
Shr goes" Yeah he kinda fruity. ok"
Now I have no idea if she was kidding or something. But I presume I went overboard with sexual comments. SO im gonna tone that sh*t down. But I cant get her off my mind . I finally understand teh AFC state of mind.
Basically I need soem advice from you guys on two things:
How do I resist the AFC feelings?
How do I get her to think I'm not weird?
well i would say read the Bible . Get her to think your not wierd by not caring and weird is good - weird = individuality and charisma. She is going to remember you. Do you care if she thinks you are weird? - Don't. Who cares?

Resist the AFC feeling by reading motivational posts and remembering when you were successful at something. So you no longer feel average. Beat the frustration out (not that way;) ) via sports or something else.

Above all improve yourself until you are happy.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top