Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Underrated city for women in the US...

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Have to say that I was surprised visiting Minneapolis both by it's size(16th largest metro area in the US directly behind Seattle and directly in front of Tampa), and by the quality of women...

Found out there are a lot of women from Scandinavian descent there(Swedes, Finnish, Norwegian, etc) and the city is filled with bike trails and bike lanes everywhere, and people actually use them often from what I saw. Kind of makes sense as the climate in winter would be very similar to theirs.

Saw lots of fit, good looking women there, not something you associate with the Midwest(at least the fit part). In that way it reminded me more of a place like Colorado where people are out and active all the time. Minneapolis is actually ranked the 9th fittest city in the US and Minnesota as a state ranked 8th lowest for obesity in the US.

Cool city as well...would recommend visiting.

Anyone else have "under the radar" places in the US that surprised you with quality of women?

Last edited:
Reaction score
I used to live there. It’s a decent city, but the winters were awful there.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have to say that I was surprised visiting Minneapolis both by it's size(16th largest metro area in the US directly behind Seattle and directly in front of Tampa), and by the quality of women...

Found out there are a lot of women from Scandinavian descent there(Swedes, Finnish, Norwegian, etc) and the city is filled with bike trails and bike lanes everywhere, and people actually use them often from what I saw. Kind of makes sense as the climate in winter would be very similar to theirs.

Saw lots of fit, good looking women there, not something you associate with the Midwest(at least the fit part). In that way it reminded me more of a place like Colorado where people are out and active all the time. Minneapolis is actually ranked the 9th fittest city in the US and Minnesota as a state ranked 8th lowest for obesity in the US.

Anyone else have "under the radar" places in the US that surprised you with quality of women?
Phoenix/Scottsdale gets bashed here on the forum, but a lot of those fit, good looking Scandinavian women end up down here.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A surprising city that's not actually in the U.S. but right on the border is Mexicali. It's super hot so the women there stay thin, and obviously they're all latina so they dress sexy and are feminine. Lots of attractive ones online without the typical western attitudes. It's actually one of Mexico's more prosperous cities, there isn't much of a cartel presence and there's no big corrupting U.S. city right across the border.

If I was hunting for a wife, I'd look there.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I liked Chicago, Phoenix, and a few others. Granted, I only had a short visit.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Phoenix/Scottsdale gets bashed here on the forum, but a lot of those fit, good looking Scandinavian women end up down here.
Phoenix metro is too large to be considered under the radar. It might have qualified as under the radar in the 1970s.

A surprising city that's not actually in the U.S. but right on the border is Mexicali. It's super hot so the women there stay thin, and obviously they're all latina so they dress sexy and are feminine. Lots of attractive ones online without the typical western attitudes. It's actually one of Mexico's more prosperous cities, there isn't much of a cartel presence and there's no big corrupting U.S. city right across the border.

Mexicali has a population of over 1 million. On the US side of the border with Mexicali is Calexico, which only has a population of 40,000.

The downside of hunting for a wife is that you'd actually have to live in Mexicali/Calexico.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Phoenix metro is too large to be considered under the radar. It might have qualified as under the radar in the 1970s.

Mexicali has a population of over 1 million. On the US side of the border with Mexicali is Calexico, which only has a population of 40,000.

The downside of hunting for a wife is that you'd actually have to live in Mexicali/Calexico.
Not if you live near the border

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup, the quality of women in the midwest is quite underrated. A lot of Scandinavian descent natural blondes who also have a down to earth vibe to them compared to them bottle blonde bimbo from LA or NYC. I've always wanted to move to Minneapolis but then I realized just how bad it got with the George Floyd riots and I hear that crime has skyrocketed there ever since. IMO, even now, the midwest may as well be one of America's best kept secrets.

The people are nice.

The women are naturally beautiful instead of being plastic trash.

The states themselves offer a great place to raise family as long as you are not in the city.

However, I must say that the recent years have kind of hit it in a bad place. Crime just seems to keep going up and up there.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in a somewhat big midwestern city (200k population), and I can say the women here are very attractive. I know a guy who's travelled a lot and he's convinced the women here are some of the hottest in the country. No idea why.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the quality of women in the midwest is quite underrated. A lot of Scandinavian descent natural blondes who also have a down to earth vibe to them compared to them bottle blonde bimbo from LA or NYC.
Some of the United States' best women spent their formative years in smaller to mid-sized metro areas in the US. Some stay in those areas as adults, while others will make their ways to Top 20 metro areas.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It's doable if you live in San Diego, you just have to be selective in whom you pursue as it's a 90 minute drive.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As soon as I saw the thread I clicked to say Minneapolis or Fargo. Well done.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It's doable if you live in San Diego, you just have to be selective in whom you pursue as it's a 90 minute drive.
I like the Mexicali idea a lot. It's better to expat to Mexicali or somewhere else in Mexico than be in San Diego, a typical big metro area dating cesspool.

San Diego is Man Diego, a place with too many men due to nearby military presence. The weather in amazing in San Diego with 10-15 miles of the ocean but it starts to get hot real fast if you go any further inland.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
San Diego is THE Navy town for the Pacific, and hence it is a sausage fest.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
San Diego is THE Navy town for the Pacific, and hence it is a sausage fest.
Which is why, if you're wife-hunting, you're much better off looking in Mexicali than in SD.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that one of the reasons midwestern cities are so good for finding wife material and cool women is because the harsh winters keep Californians out. Californians have already ruined certain parts of Texas and are now actively working on Florida. I live in Miami and see way too many California license plates down here. Midwestern winters just seem to keep the Californians out and as of right now, the midwest is not portrayed as "cool" or "hip".

However OP, I will point out that despite how cool Minneapolis is, I have met my share of raging feminists from there. It seems to go downhill more and more every year after the George Floyd incidence.