"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Unattractive interested girls?

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2004
Messages
412
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles, CA
Well, now that I'm a DJ in training, I'm beginning to pick up more signals from the ladies. Unfortunately, more than half of these women are not really attractive (to put it nicely), and I wouldn't consider going out with them.

I guess my current policy towards these girls is to pretend to be completely devoid of all their signals. Sometimes I even try to play along....maybe for practice or something to that effect.

Any suggestions on how I should act to unattractive girls who are very interested in me?

Thanks.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

TinyFzzyKiwi

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 19, 2004
Messages
171
Reaction score
0
Age
37
god, i fvucking hate it when that happens. I just kinda become friends with them or something, hell ive been in school less than a month and ive alrdy had 2 not so hot ladies wanting me, 1s a cheerleader, kinda fat/chuby, and other 1, well i dont really c her around 2 much. And i know they want me(theyve talked to friends of mine about it), but i guess if their not that bad, u can use them to practice. I guess they might act as social proof as well? or am i wrong?

or maybe as links to hotter girls?
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
MY LYFE IS SO HARD GIRLZ LIKE ME HOW SHOULD I ACT
 

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2004
Messages
992
Reaction score
0
Location
STL
If the girl is ugly but has a good personality, I'll usually be friends with her. Kind of flirt with her once in a while, but not enough to really lead her on or anything. These girls are also great for testing out your riskiest C+F lines.

If the girl is ugly and annoying, I'll just avoid her at all costs.
 

shagnscoob

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 15, 2004
Messages
329
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by Interpol
If the girl is ugly but has a good personality, I'll usually be friends with her. Kind of flirt with her once in a while, but not enough to really lead her on or anything. These girls are also great for testing out your riskiest C+F lines.

If the girl is ugly and annoying, I'll just avoid her at all costs.
yeah some of the sexiest/most c+f stuff i say is to the girls that arent THAT attractive but flirt with me alot...
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top