Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Unattractive interested girls?

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, now that I'm a DJ in training, I'm beginning to pick up more signals from the ladies. Unfortunately, more than half of these women are not really attractive (to put it nicely), and I wouldn't consider going out with them.

I guess my current policy towards these girls is to pretend to be completely devoid of all their signals. Sometimes I even try to play along....maybe for practice or something to that effect.

Any suggestions on how I should act to unattractive girls who are very interested in me?

Thanks.

TinyFzzyKiwi

Don Juan
Reaction score
god, i fvucking hate it when that happens. I just kinda become friends with them or something, hell ive been in school less than a month and ive alrdy had 2 not so hot ladies wanting me, 1s a cheerleader, kinda fat/chuby, and other 1, well i dont really c her around 2 much. And i know they want me(theyve talked to friends of mine about it), but i guess if their not that bad, u can use them to practice. I guess they might act as social proof as well? or am i wrong?

or maybe as links to hotter girls?

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MY LYFE IS SO HARD GIRLZ LIKE ME HOW SHOULD I ACT

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the girl is ugly but has a good personality, I'll usually be friends with her. Kind of flirt with her once in a while, but not enough to really lead her on or anything. These girls are also great for testing out your riskiest C+F lines.

If the girl is ugly and annoying, I'll just avoid her at all costs.

shagnscoob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Interpol
If the girl is ugly but has a good personality, I'll usually be friends with her. Kind of flirt with her once in a while, but not enough to really lead her on or anything. These girls are also great for testing out your riskiest C+F lines.

If the girl is ugly and annoying, I'll just avoid her at all costs.
yeah some of the sexiest/most c+f stuff i say is to the girls that arent THAT attractive but flirt with me alot...