Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Unable To Use Tinder Unless I Agree With BLM Movement!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Your obviously misinformed on RATES of black crime. Here's the FBI site for 2018 for reference... https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2018/crime-in-the-u.s.-2018/tables/table-43

Your second paragraph is factually incorrect. There are several areas in the US and countries with economic disparity with very little crime. Its arguably a contributing factor, but certainly not the only factor. Youre matter of fact tone suggests you actually have very little knowledge on this subject, which frankly is a waste of my time.
How dare you start throwing facts around!!! You will destroy these snowflake liberals when they dont have any comeback to factual information and their biased and racist opinions hold no weight! LMAO

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crime rates and police encounters are the whole premise behind BLM and this movement. Having 10 crimes in a population of 10 is a problem. Having 10 crimes in a population of 1 million is entirely different.
That’s a lie. Crime rates have nothing to do with BLM’s movement. “Crime rates” is how white racists try to justify their racism.

Glassguy

Reaction score
That’s a lie. Crime rates have nothing to do with BLM’s movement. “Crime rates” is how white racists try to justify their racism.
GTFO with that crap. Like any other snowflake, you deny facts.

And BLM is all about crime rates even though black on black crimes are far more prevalent than white on black crimes.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure you see it but to most ppl BLM is almost the same as #metoo.
A witch hunt, claiming racism everywhere, detrimental to the issue. Ppl wont be open to change with how its being done right now.
Too much non sence like defunding the police.... come on thats stupid af. Choosing better candidate and better training of officers is how you do it.

Ad Homminem is not how to correctly resolve and issue
Most case of racism is ppl not knowing better.

This quote from Rollo is very applicable imo - Don't wish things were easier, wish you were better
Playing the victim wont work, what happening right now its polarization of the population. Some are getting more and more for BLM and some are getting more and more annoyed with it.
This wont fix the problem.

Its a very complex issue imo, and i think there is racism and racial profiling for sure, i think its a sub-culture by-product.
You cant blame ppl for profiling ppl base on thier past experience with them, its basic human nature and a very useful behavioral adaptation.
Its harder for ppl of color because in most place they are a minority and visually different and ppl tend to associate and place them allin the same boat. This is the biggest problem. Some white sub-culture are similar but they cant be identified by skin color so less descrimination.

Im no expert but ppl living in a high black crime rate would have a tendency to have a bias when interacting with them, the other side ppl with very good past experience with them would probably be most accepting.

Removing the bias is how to fix things but to do so ppl need to be better. They need to see the similarities between themselves and forget about the difference.

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GTFO with that crap. Like any other snowflake, you deny facts.

And BLM is all about crime rates even though black on black crimes are far more prevalent than white on black crimes.
Repeating the lie doesn’t make it more true. BLM opposes state sanctioned police executions. Desperately you want to justify these killings just to validate your own racism.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A witch hunt, claiming racism everywhere, detrimental to the issue. Ppl wont be open to change with how its being done right now.
As I said multiple times in this thread, exercise some humility. White people calling racism against blacks a “witch hunt” is as credible as a Neo-Nazi denying the Holocaust.

Too much non sence like defunding the police.... come on thats stupid af. Choosing better candidate and better training of officers is how you do it.
False choice. Both are good ideas for police reform.

Ignorance is no justification for state murdering black people.

This quote from Rollo is very applicable imo - Don't wish things were easier, wish you were better
Playing the victim wont work, what happening right now its polarization of the population. Some are getting more and more for BLM and some are getting more and more annoyed with it.
That’s a false premise. The problem is you think police murdering black folks is black people’s fault. (Hint: it’s not)

Its a very complex issue imo, and i think there is racism and racial profiling for sure, i think its a sub-culture by-product.
You cant blame ppl for profiling ppl base on thier past experience with them, its basic human nature and a very useful behavioral adaptation.
Its harder for ppl of color because in most place they are a minority and visually different and ppl tend to associate and place them allin the same boat. This is the biggest problem. Some white sub-culture are similar but they cant be identified by skin color so less descrimination.

Im no expert but ppl living in a high black crime rate would have a tendency to have a bias when interacting with them, the other side ppl with very good past experience with them would probably be most accepting.

Removing the bias is how to fix things but to do so ppl need to be better. They need to see the similarities between themselves and forget about the difference.
Human rights is not a complex issue. Stop supporting the police enforcement of white supremacy. Police are supposed to protect all citizens; not execute them. Do you not agree?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really? ...because I've only ever heard Burn-Loot-Murder femininely balling their girly little eyes out about a small group of such "victims," while using their PMS "logic" to try to pretend that small group represents the whole. Twice as many unarmed White men are killed by police, but Blubbering-Loser-Manginas claim that only the "black lives matter."
^^ That is another lie.

We work vigorously for freedom and justice for Black people and, by extension, all people.
-Black Lives Matter

Fuuck them, and fuuck you.
Please seek therapy.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As I said multiple times in this thread, exercise some humility. White people calling racism against blacks a “witch hunt” is as credible as a Neo-Nazi denying the Holocaust.

False choice. Both are good ideas for police reform.

Ignorance is no justification for state murdering black people.

That’s a false premise. The problem is you think police murdering black folks is a black people’s fault. (Hint: it’s not)

Human rights is not a complex issue. Stop supporting the police the enforcement of white supremacy. Police are supposed to protect the citizens; not execute them. Do you not agree?
No disrespect man, this is just what i see from a far in a small city in Canada where this is not an issue.
And im sure things are not easy for black ppl and im just agaist what i see as destructive.

Yes police brutality is a problem and i agree its bad. However automatically putting police brutality on ppl of color as racism is wrong.
And thats how you descredit a movement.

Ppl ignorance does not equal police killing ppl of colors. However it will cause discrimination.
. Also why do you think crime rate is that much higher for black ppl all descrimination? Personaly i think its that Thug sub-culture.
If some ppl have more interaction with police the chances of things getting out of hand is higher no? Racism exist but can you see that whats happening is actually creating more racial division?
Ppl are now looking for racism and while doing so will find it where it does not exist, also that mindset will make ppl resit arrest more because of their feeling of outrage what do you think will happen? More brutality obv.

Its is a witch hunt ppl lost thier job just by liking a post on twitter.
I cant have my own opinion now even if my action are not discriminatory.
Come on.....its besoming the same as #metoo

Human right is indeed simple but fixing discrimination is alot more complexe

Ppl too close to the problem need to be able to detach themself from it too see it better and its clear that you cant.

Wont argue more because emotions are clouding reason here

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes police brutality is a problem and i agree its bad. However automatically putting police brutality on ppl of color as racism is wrong.
Please clarify. Are you suggesting the police do not racially profile black and brown people?

Its is a witch hunt ppl lost thier job just by liking a post on twitter.
I cant have my own opinion now even if my action are not discriminatory.
Come on.....its besoming the same as #metoo
Racist opinions can and will still exist. However, if one puts their racist opinions on public social media, how can they be trusted to serve the public fairly?

Human right is indeed simple but fixing discrimination is alot more complexe

Ppl too close to the problem need to be able to detach themself from it too see it better and its clear that you cant.

Wont argue more because emotions are clouding reason here
Fixing institutional discrimination is not the same as fixing personal racial beliefs and opinions. The state should be held accountable for human rights violations against its citizens.

Why can’t you agree to this concept?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The issue is that Black victims of police brutality are often dismissed as criminals who are not worthy to live and that police are doing society a favour by getting rid of them. Look at the comment sections on youtube videos where police brutality happen to a black victim and you'll always read allot of racist vitriol. There is allot of terrible people that have no empathy or compassion, and one of the biggest culprits of this is Trump. When you see police officers get off lightly, or even not get charged at all or face any consequence if the victim is Black at a level you don't see if it's a white person, then you know these beliefs are also held in the decision makers in the criminal justice system and the whole system is tainted.

If people say that Nazis did the world a favour by reducing the Jewish population because they are a bunch of greedy leeches on society then you'd say that's antisemitic. When people say the same thing about Black victims of police brutality and say the guy is a criminal or thug anyway and all the protesters are looters and thugs then how do both statements not sound similar and racist?

Glassguy

Reaction score
BLM opposes state sanctioned police executions
State sanctioned executions? Are you serious that STUPID? Last I heard there were charges on all involved in the Floyd case. That is far from "state sanctioned". Again, more idiotic comments from you.

Not one person has said on here that George Floyd deserved what happened to him. Now Rashard Brooks on the other hand got EXACTLY what he deserved. Fight cops, take their weapon and fire it at them? Got exactly what ANYONE that does that has coming to them.

Wonder why just about everyone on here is in disagreement with you? Its because you are a liar, avoid the facts and you my friend are the racist.

Everyone was in support of ole Floyd until the THUGS started destroying people's property and committing criminal acts. At that point the BLM movement was not about Floyd anymore, just a get out of jail free card for anyone who wanted to loot, steal and vandalize in his name. Thats total BULLSHYTE and you know it.

Do you realize that white people get improperly treated by both white and black cops in this country too? Or is your head too buried in the sand to actually know those "facts" that you like to elegantly avoid?

Last edited:

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Racist opinions can and will still exist. However, if one puts their racist opinions on public social media, how can they be trusted to serve the public fairly?
Being against what BLM is doing does not mean racism

Please clarify. Are you suggesting the police do not racially profile black and brown people?
Yes i agree but it does not mean its always the case, and assuming that all brutality is because of color is wrong and counterproductive.

The state should be held accountable for human rights violations against its citizens.
100% agree.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The issue is that Black victims of police brutality are often dismissed as criminals who are not worthy to live and that police are doing society a favour by getting rid of them. Look at the comment sections on youtube videos where police brutality happen to a black victim and you'll always read allot of racist vitriol. There is allot of terrible people that have no empathy or compassion, and one of the biggest culprits of this is Trump. When you see police officers get off lightly, or even not get charged at all or face any consequence if the victim is Black at a level you don't see if it's a white person, then you know these beliefs are also held in the decision makers in the criminal justice system and the whole system is tainted.

If people say that Nazis did the world a favour by reducing the Jewish population because they are a bunch of greedy leeches on society then you'd say that's antisemitic. When people say the same thing about Black victims of police brutality and say the guy is a criminal or thug anyway and all the protesters are looters and thugs then how do both statements not sound similar and racist?
I agree here too its no reason for police brutality

Glassguy

Reaction score

Excellent post.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being against what BLM is doing does not mean racism
So then you would be in support of the police executions of black people. How is that not racist?

Yes i agree but it does not mean its always the case, and assuming that all brutality is because of color is wrong and counterproductive.
Police brutality is more severe against non-white citizens. That is a fact. Do you accept this fact?

100% agree.
Good. Then you support the protests and the BLM movement.

Glassguy

Reaction score
So then you would be in support of the police executions of black people. How is that not racist?

Police brutality is more severe against non-white citizens. That is a fact. Do you accept this fact?

Good. Then you support the protests and the BLM movement.
This is exactly the problem with you people (racists). You force everything down people's throat and all of a sudden we are racist if we do not agree with you and your stupid ideology. And it is stupid.

You say that if we dont support what BLM does, we are racist. No......we just dont support everything they are doing. That includes looting, killing innocent people, etc. Do you support those things EyeBARacist? Cause if you do, you need serious help.

It is not a fact that police brutality is more severe against non white citizens. Again, more jibberish. Use google. It can be your friend.

I am not responding anymore to you. Have fun being on ignore. Your comment "So you would then be in support of the police executions of black people" make you sound like a hatred black man who wants to be the victim. Nobody EVER said anything like that on this thread (other than your racist @ss of course).

You are ignore. Because you have the "You owe me" attitude and that shyte doesnt fly with me.

I will guess that you are jobless or underemployed by choice. You hate people who are successful because you are lazy and jealous of people who work hard to get ahead in life.

Have fun with your racist agenda.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
State sanctioned executions? Are you serious that STUPID? Last I heard there were charges on all involved in the Floyd case. That is far from "state sanctioned". Again, more idiotic comments from you.
Was George Floyd not killed by police?

Not one person has said on here that George Floyd deserved what happened to him. Now Rashard Brooks on the other hand got EXACTLY what he deserved. Fight cops, take their weapon and fire it at them? Got exactly what ANYONE that does that has coming to them.
This is splitting hairs. Police should not execute citizens unless there is imminent death. That is already written in the law, and why Brooks murderer will stand trial. You still aren’t on the correct side of this conceptually.

Wonder why just about everyone on here is in disagreement with you? Its because you are a liar, avoid the facts and you my friend are the racist.
This is called bandwagon fallacy. You’ve lied on your last three consecutive posts. Scared we will find some common ground on the truth?

Everyone was in support of ole Floyd until the THUGS started destroying people's property and committing criminal acts.
At that point the BLM movement was not about Floyd anymore, just a get out of jail free card for anyone who wanted to loot, steal and vandalize in his name. Thats total BULLSHYTE and you know it.
Human rights are non-negotiable. Conditional support of these humans rights is not support. You either support what the police did to Floyd or you don’t. The protests have nothing to do with that.

Do you realize that white people get improperly treated by both white and black cops in this country too? Or is your head too buried in the sand to actually know those "facts" that you like to elegantly avoid?
This is a deflection. Yes, sometimes white people get mistreated by the police. Are you suggesting that lessens the disparity in which police treat minorities?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is exactly the problem with you people (racists). You force everything down people's throat and all of a sudden we are racist if we do not agree with you and your stupid ideology. And it is stupid.

You say that if we dont support what BLM does, we are racist. No......we just dont support everything they are doing. That includes looting, killing innocent people, etc. Do you support those things EyeBARacist? Cause if you do, you need serious help.
If you oppose what the police are doing to minorities, you support BLM. You obviously have a problem with who is protesting, not what they are protesting. There is no other logical explanation.

It is not a fact that police brutality is more severe against non white citizens. Again, more jibberish. Use google. It can be your friend.

I am not responding anymore to you. Have fun being on ignore. Your comment "So you would then be in support of the police executions of black people" make you sound like a hatred black man who wants to be the victim. Nobody EVER said anything like that on this thread (other than your racist @ss of course).

You are ignore. Because you have the "You owe me" attitude and that shyte doesnt fly with me.

I will guess that you are jobless or underemployed by choice. You hate people who are successful because you are lazy and jealous of people who work hard to get ahead in life.

Have fun with your racist agenda.
ahh, the flurry of insults.

Cheers.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was George Floyd not killed by police?
But you are engaging in the same broad brush arguments that you claim to be against:
"A police officer killed George Floyd, therefore all police are bad and must be defunded/abolished."

How is this any different than White racists who say:
"There are Black looters and rioters in these protests, therefore BLM is bad."

Status
Not open for further replies.