Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Unable To Use Tinder Unless I Agree With BLM Movement!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No they are all the same topic. You just fail to comprehend. And you also fail to answer simple questions because your brain doesnt get it.
Constant subject changing is deflection. Everything you put forward has been
debunked.

You are absolutely delusional. The final product of mass brainwashing.
Ah yes.. on que the “blacks are brainwashed” accusation.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
His father wouldn’t be murdered by police if he was actually working and had a decent upbringing he wouldn’t be smoking weed.
You mean like Elijah Mccain.

The type of guy that wouldn't hurt a fly, was vegan, played violin to animals and had to wear a mask because of a blood condition.
Police murdered him just like George Floyd despite not resisting and saying how much he supported the police.

Here there was no protests because the police department suppressed the video, no riots, and guess what? No police officer was charged and they were still working in active duty after a murder that I think is in every way like George Floyd. This has now got attention because of George Floyd and the riots and protests.

Or how about an honor roll student that is gunned down:

Here's another decently raised Black kid.

Police murder anybody that is Black, hardworking honor roll students, to sweet souls who bring joy to other people's lives, to hardworking people like Philando Castile.

Your country is so bad that I can just pull out more examples rather than bother even arguing that this statement is absolutely absurd, vile and racist. You eventually run out of excuses or come out with more absurd ones because there is more news and senseless killings than excuses you or anyone can make up.

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
You mean like Elijah Mccain.

The type of guy that wouldn't hurt a fly, was vegan, played violin to animals and had to wear a mask because of a blood condition.
Police murdered him just like George Floyd despite not resisting and saying how much he supported the police.

Here there was no protests because the police department suppressed the video, no riots, and guess what? No police officer was charged and they were still working in active duty after a murder that I think is in every way like George Floyd. This has now got attention because of George Floyd and the riots and protests.

Or how about an honor roll student that is gunned down:

Here's another decently raised Black kid.

Police murder anybody that is Black, hardworking honor roll students, to sweet souls who bring joy to other people's lives, to hardworking people like Philando Castile.

Your country is so bad that I can just pull out more examples rather than bother even arguing that this statement is absolutely absurd, vile and racist. You eventually run out of excuses or come out with more absurd ones because there is more news and senseless killings than excuses you or anyone can make up.

It really shame when an innocent person dies, did a quick google search on Elijah Mccain and found he had a normal family life with an active father in his life. If anything this just further proves my point of how important having a father is in your life.

A quick google search on Philando though showed his dad in prison and wants some of his dead sons settlement money. Furthermore they found drugs in the car of Philando's car coupled this statement "Yanez said: "I thought, I was gonna die, and I thought if he's, if he has the, the guts and the audacity to smoke marijuana in front of the five-year-old girl and risk her lungs and risk her life by giving her secondhand smoke and the front seat passenger doing the same thing, then what, what care does he give about me?" Granted this guy didn't need to die but if he had a father figure and wasn't dealing with drugs the whole traffic stop could have gone differently.

I feel like both these examples just show me how important fathers are to society. Also examples are nice and all but trying to find examples that are statistical outliers vs the hard data is bad argument. I still don't condone BLM and violent riots that incited where people have died.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like both these examples just show me how important fathers are to society. Also examples are nice and all but trying to find examples that are statistical outliers vs the hard data is bad argument. I still don't condone BLM and violent riots that incited where people have died.
It is a bad argument against what? We are talking about police brutality. You insinuated that George Floyd deserved to die because he was a criminal because he used weed and broke drug laws. Looking at your statement with Philando Castile, it confirms the position. I've heard stereotypes of Black people being criminals that use weed and if police hold the same stereotypes and it ends up in blacks getting hurt, killed, put into jail on planted evidence, or police officers who are later proven to be malicious and framing the subject get off with a slap in the wrist if they are prosecuted at all, then I don't think its a bad argument. We are all statistical outliers, are we not? No two people are the same.

Here is a statistical outlier of a black man confronting a cop for planting drugs. The cop didn't get fired or prosecuted and suffered no consequences. But would you say that's okay because the officer needed to fill his quota and after all, black men probably take drugs anyway so he's guilty of something?

Seriously.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is a bad argument against what? We are talking about police brutality. You insinuated that George Floyd deserved to die because he was a criminal because he used weed and broke drug laws. Looking at your statement with Philando Castile, it confirms the position. I've heard stereotypes of Black people being criminals that use weed and if police hold the same stereotypes and it ends up in blacks getting hurt, killed, put into jail on planted evidence, or police officers who are later proven to be malicious and framing the subject get off with a slap in the wrist if they are prosecuted at all, then I don't think its a bad argument. We are all statistical outliers, are we not? No two people are the same.
It really shame when an innocent person dies, did a quick google search on Elijah Mccain and found he had a normal family life with an active father in his life. If anything this just further proves my point of how important having a father is in your life.

A quick google search on Philando though showed his dad in prison and wants some of his dead sons settlement money. Furthermore they found drugs in the car of Philando's car coupled this statement "Yanez said: "I thought, I was gonna die, and I thought if he's, if he has the, the guts and the audacity to smoke marijuana in front of the five-year-old girl and risk her lungs and risk her life by giving her secondhand smoke and the front seat passenger doing the same thing, then what, what care does he give about me?" Granted this guy didn't need to die but if he had a father figure and wasn't dealing with drugs the whole traffic stop could have gone differently.

I just said he didn't need to die, look at the bold above. I however did point out a correlation how drugs is related to both their deaths. George Floyd even more so considering he had OD levels in his blood stream.

This relates to police brutality and BLM rioting/violence. Police brutality does happen it however isn't as widespread as the media is making it out to be statistics/facts show that. As far as police officers planting evidence that is a statistical outlier as well most cops don't plant evidence. There is not a mass conspiracy going on here cops aren't going to risk there jobs and livelihoods to keep the black man down. Some police precincts are majority black yet they want to keep the black man down as well? Come on man I just don't buy that assumption.

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the fuk has the world become?
Boycott those pusssies.

"Systemic racism"? Yeah, I remember that. It was called "S L A V E R Y," and it ended TWO centuries ago! What a fuucking loser mentality: "pity me!"; "help me!"; "love me!"; "don't hate me because I support Burn, Loot, Murder!"

Makes me wanna puke.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Systemic racism"? Yeah, I remember that. It was called "S L A V E R Y," and it ended TWO centuries ago!
Yea and Michael Donald was lynched by the kkk in 1981. That was 29 years ago

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea and Michael Donald was lynched by the kkk in 1981. That was 29 years ago
And people are being murdered and brutalized in the streets, right now, by racist mobs, because of their race....but, that isn't "systemic racism"; that's retards doing what retards do...retarded shiit. Slavery and Jim Crowe were the law of the land; THAT's what "systemic racism" is. If you think Black people in America are victims of "systemic racism," you need professional help.

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who could have been lynched by black people for all we know. Look at the black on black murder stats.....compelling.
EBR is emotionally retarded, by which I mean that his innate capacity for masculine reason has atrophied, from the steady flood of estrogen in his brain, caused by all the female emotions he's surrendered to, since childhood. You might as well be arguing with a menopausal woman.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you forget to refill your prescription, again?
EBR is emotionally retarded, by which I mean that his innate capacity for masculine reason has atrophied, from the steady flood of estrogen in his brain, caused by all the female emotions he's surrendered to, since childhood. You might as well be arguing with a menopausal woman.
^^^ These insults reveal severe cognitive distress brought on by complete absence of intellectual argument. They aren’t even funny insults. Do better.

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who could have been lynched by black people for all we know. Look at the black on black murder stats.....compelling.
The fact is that the story EBR linked had zero facts, except that two Black men were found hanged, outside, a few days and 50 miles apart. The proximity in time certainly warrants investigation, IF it's unusual for Black men to hang themselves outside, in California. It's interesting that people like EBR always assume anything involving a rope is racially motivated.

A buddy of mine was kidnapped, tossed in the back of a pickup, one night, by a small group of armed White men, and taken to the woods, in the middle of the night. A rope was strung over the branch of a tree, and my buddy's head was put in the noose on the other end of the rope. He was stood up in the back of the pickup. The rope was pulled tight, and one of the men revved the truck engine. This is how he found out that his girlfriend had a husband. Her husband told my buddy that if he ever saw the man's wife, again, he'd be left dangling from that tree. I found out about this the next morning, after my buddy mysteriously disappeared, while we were out drinking.

Everyone involved in the above incident was White. If EBR had been the one on the end of that rope, he would've been screaming to the police and news papers, the very next day, about the "hate crime" he'd just "escaped"...as if White men are usually cool with other White men snaking their wives, but only bring out the ropes, when they find Afro Sheen on the pillow?

Last edited:

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^ These insults reveal severe cognitive distress brought on by complete absence of intellectual argument. They aren’t even funny insults. Do better.
You thought those were jokes? You need help. You can't do simple math, and you're incapable of critical thought. I don't believe you're any kind of engineer, not even a civil engineer.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two black men were hung from trees in California just within the past month.

https://www.npr.org/2020/06/16/8777...puted-in-probe-into-california-hanging-deaths
Yea I saw that. I live in Cali, and I can tell you that both of those cities are the type of cities that you could easily get caught by yourself in. They're not like the big cities like LA where everything is close together. Those cities are like cities in the south where there are long stretches of unpaved roads and no buildings around. Someone could easily hang you out there without getting caught

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's take the DC sniper case from a few years back. If they hadn't apprehended that guy, he would have continued to murder, so taking violent criminals off the street does prevent crime. So we need the police, despite what the extremists who suggest otherwise are claiming.

Propping up disadvantaged communities might help, but I see this as a separate debate than defunding the police. If it's a good idea, do it. Taking money away from the police is not helpful, it's just petty revenge. I saw a girl on TV yelling "Take their pensions". What does that have to do with saving lives? Don't talk to me about peace and then yell in innocent cops' faces, pelt them with bottles, assault them, or outright kill them. What does that have to do with saving lives? It's all just petty revenge, and against people who didn't do anything to hurt them in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.