Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Unable To Use Tinder Unless I Agree With BLM Movement!

Status
Not open for further replies.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like both these examples just show me how important fathers are to society. Also examples are nice and all but trying to find examples that are statistical outliers vs the hard data is bad argument. I still don't condone BLM and violent riots that incited where people have died.
It is a bad argument against what? We are talking about police brutality. You insinuated that George Floyd deserved to die because he was a criminal because he used weed and broke drug laws. Looking at your statement with Philando Castile, it confirms the position. I've heard stereotypes of Black people being criminals that use weed and if police hold the same stereotypes and it ends up in blacks getting hurt, killed, put into jail on planted evidence, or police officers who are later proven to be malicious and framing the subject get off with a slap in the wrist if they are prosecuted at all, then I don't think its a bad argument. We are all statistical outliers, are we not? No two people are the same.

Here is a statistical outlier of a black man confronting a cop for planting drugs. The cop didn't get fired or prosecuted and suffered no consequences. But would you say that's okay because the officer needed to fill his quota and after all, black men probably take drugs anyway so he's guilty of something?

Seriously.

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is a bad argument against what? We are talking about police brutality. You insinuated that George Floyd deserved to die because he was a criminal because he used weed and broke drug laws. Looking at your statement with Philando Castile, it confirms the position. I've heard stereotypes of Black people being criminals that use weed and if police hold the same stereotypes and it ends up in blacks getting hurt, killed, put into jail on planted evidence, or police officers who are later proven to be malicious and framing the subject get off with a slap in the wrist if they are prosecuted at all, then I don't think its a bad argument. We are all statistical outliers, are we not? No two people are the same.
It really shame when an innocent person dies, did a quick google search on Elijah Mccain and found he had a normal family life with an active father in his life. If anything this just further proves my point of how important having a father is in your life.

A quick google search on Philando though showed his dad in prison and wants some of his dead sons settlement money. Furthermore they found drugs in the car of Philando's car coupled this statement "Yanez said: "I thought, I was gonna die, and I thought if he's, if he has the, the guts and the audacity to smoke marijuana in front of the five-year-old girl and risk her lungs and risk her life by giving her secondhand smoke and the front seat passenger doing the same thing, then what, what care does he give about me?" Granted this guy didn't need to die but if he had a father figure and wasn't dealing with drugs the whole traffic stop could have gone differently.

I feel like both these examples just show me how important fathers are to society. Also examples are nice and all but trying to find examples that are statistical outliers vs the hard data is bad argument. I still don't condone BLM and violent riots that incited where people have died.
I just said he didn't need to die, look at the bold above. I however did point out a correlation how drugs is related to both their deaths. George Floyd even more so considering he had OD levels in his blood stream.

This relates to police brutality and BLM rioting/violence. Police brutality does happen it however isn't as widespread as the media is making it out to be statistics/facts show that. As far as police officers planting evidence that is a statistical outlier as well most cops don't plant evidence. There is not a mass conspiracy going on here cops aren't going to risk there jobs and livelihoods to keep the black man down. Some police precincts are majority black yet they want to keep the black man down as well? Come on man I just don't buy that assumption.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Systemic racism"? Yeah, I remember that. It was called "S L A V E R Y," and it ended TWO centuries ago!
Yea and Michael Donald was lynched by the kkk in 1981. That was 29 years ago

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you forget to refill your prescription, again?
EBR is emotionally retarded, by which I mean that his innate capacity for masculine reason has atrophied, from the steady flood of estrogen in his brain, caused by all the female emotions he's surrendered to, since childhood. You might as well be arguing with a menopausal woman.
^^^ These insults reveal severe cognitive distress brought on by complete absence of intellectual argument. They aren’t even funny insults. Do better.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two black men were hung from trees in California just within the past month.

https://www.npr.org/2020/06/16/8777...puted-in-probe-into-california-hanging-deaths
Yea I saw that. I live in Cali, and I can tell you that both of those cities are the type of cities that you could easily get caught by yourself in. They're not like the big cities like LA where everything is close together. Those cities are like cities in the south where there are long stretches of unpaved roads and no buildings around. Someone could easily hang you out there without getting caught

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's take the DC sniper case from a few years back. If they hadn't apprehended that guy, he would have continued to murder, so taking violent criminals off the street does prevent crime. So we need the police, despite what the extremists who suggest otherwise are claiming.

Propping up disadvantaged communities might help, but I see this as a separate debate than defunding the police. If it's a good idea, do it. Taking money away from the police is not helpful, it's just petty revenge. I saw a girl on TV yelling "Take their pensions". What does that have to do with saving lives? Don't talk to me about peace and then yell in innocent cops' faces, pelt them with bottles, assault them, or outright kill them. What does that have to do with saving lives? It's all just petty revenge, and against people who didn't do anything to hurt them in the first place.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's take the DC sniper case from a few years back. If they hadn't apprehended that guy, he would have continued to murder, so taking violent criminals off the street does prevent crime. So we need the police, despite what the extremists who suggest otherwise are claiming.

Propping up disadvantaged communities might help, but I see this as a separate debate than defunding the police. If it's a good idea, do it. Taking money away from the police is not helpful, it's just petty revenge. I saw a girl on TV yelling "Take their pensions". What does that have to do with saving lives? Don't talk to me about peace and then yell in innocent cops' faces, pelt them with bottles, assault them, or outright kill them. What does that have to do with saving lives? It's all just petty revenge, and against people who didn't do anything to hurt them in the first place.
If the police would just clean up their departments, instead of giving the whole "theres only a few bad cops" speech then they wouldn't have to worry about all this. They should have actually focused on getting rid of those few "bad apples"

The guy who killed George floyd had like 12 filed complaints on him. If you had 12 written complaints on file at your job, would you still be working there?

And if you do your research, you'll find that he's just one name, on a long list of cops who had multiple complaints filed on them before they ended up killing someone on duty or engaging in some other abuse of power

If you're not going to listen to the people who take the time to go downtown and fill out reports on bad cops, then huge changes need to be made

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leave me out of your petty back and forth. I didn't say who did what. I'm simply discussing the matter

But if you can't see why a black man might think the worst case scenario, when hearing about another black man hanging from a tree, given the history of this country, then you are the one that needs professional help

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the police would just clean up their departments, instead of giving the whole "theres only a few bad cops" speech then they wouldn't have to worry about all this. They should have actually focused on getting rid of those few "bad apples"

The guy who killed George floyd had like 12 filed complaints on him. If you had 12 written complaints on file at your job, would you still be working there?
I agree with that entirely. I've stated several times I'm in favor of police reform, within reason. I don't want to see police completely unprotected and unable to defend themselves, with no one higher up backing them up.

One reason you see these bad cops hanging around is the unions. And another is the "fox hole mentality". When a bunch of people are putting their lives on the lines daily, there's a tendency to want to cover for each other. It's just a psychological thing, and is a problem that needs to be dealt with, but that doesn't automatically equate with racism.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I don't take anyone seriously, who throws violent temper tantrums, over the deaths of career criminals and thugs, to whom they dedicate anthems; while those same people can't even be bothered to learn the names of innocent children who lived in their own neighborhoods, and are murdered, every day, by the same class of criminals they worship.

If you want people to listen, start learning these names:
Caleb Smith,
Antione Brown, Jr,
Clifford Swan III,
Jurnee Thompson,
Xavier Usanga,
Eddie Hill IV,
Kennedi Powell,
Kristina Curry....

...until then, BLM can suck my diick, and you can get out of my face with all the sad stories about how another career criminal was killed in custody, because I just don't give a shiit, anymore. You dumb motherfuuckers overplayed your hand, and now I'm fresh out of givafuucks.
Ok cool, bye...I can respect you just saying you don't give af. It's all the playing dumb, and acting like you live under a rock stuff that gets old

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Irrelevant. “Black on Black homicide” is a dog whistle talking point. There is no difference between black on black homicide, white on white homicide, or Asian on Asian homicide. Most killings are intra racial due to proximity / encounter rates

Crime is correlated to socioeconomic conditions, not police size. Crime declines with an improving economy and social equity. If a population is educated, fed, and has a job they are less inclined to commit crime.
Your obviously misinformed on RATES of black crime. Here's the FBI site for 2018 for reference... https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2018/crime-in-the-u.s.-2018/tables/table-43

Your second paragraph is factually incorrect. There are several areas in the US and countries with economic disparity with very little crime. Its arguably a contributing factor, but certainly not the only factor. Youre matter of fact tone suggests you actually have very little knowledge on this subject, which frankly is a waste of my time.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm curious what the political temperature is around the country. I'm in the bay area, and it's generally a combination of...

"Orange man bad"
"We must obey the governor"
"Defund the police"

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your obviously misinformed on RATES of black crime. Here's the FBI site for 2018 for reference... https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2018/crime-in-the-u.s.-2018/tables/table-43

Your second paragraph is factually incorrect. There are several areas in the US and countries with economic disparity with very little crime. Its arguably a contributing factor, but certainly not the only factor. Youre matter of fact tone suggests you actually have very little knowledge on this subject, which frankly is a waste of my time.
single mommy is the reason

From Freakonomics

An updated paper was published in 2019 to review the predictions of the original 2001 paper: NBER Working Paper No. 25863 [1]

Overall the authors concluded that the predictions did hold up with strong effects. [2] "We estimate that crime fell roughly 20% between 1997 and 2014 due to legalized abortion. The cumulative impact of legalized abortion on crime is roughly 45%, accounting for a very substantial portion of the roughly 50-55% overall decline from the peak of crime in the early 1990s."

Levitt discusses this paper and the background and history of the original paper (including its criticisms) in an episode of the Freakonomics podcast. Abortion and Crime, Revisited (Ep. 384)

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
”RATES” of black crime was not the discussion topic. Thanks for chiming in.
Crime rates and police encounters are the whole premise behind BLM and this movement. Having 10 crimes in a population of 10 is a problem. Having 10 crimes in a population of 1 million is entirely different.

Status
Not open for further replies.