Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Unable To Use Tinder Unless I Agree With BLM Movement!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I notice they are using Black Lives Matter in capitol letters, which means they are supporting the Marxist political organization whose main goal is #Defundthepolice. Racism is bad, most people will agree on that, but not everyone is going to agree with defunding the police. So using that and BLM as a litmus test for racism seems pretty alarming.

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like dipping into the chocolate on occasion :cool:I’m definitely not racist when it comes to a fine black woman. I do agree it’s a little overboard that every single business entity in America has to advertise that they aren’t racist.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I notice they are using Black Lives Matter in capitol letters, which means they are supporting the Marxist political organization whose main goal is #Defundthepolice. Racism is bad, most people will agree on that, but not everyone is going to agree with defunding the police. So using that and BLM as a litmus test for racism seems pretty alarming.
What does capital letters have to do with Marxism? If you are against racism then you have to be against police too because they are the legally sanctioned instruments of violence to enforce a social racist order.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like dipping into the chocolate on occasion :cool:I’m definitely not racist when it comes to a fine black woman.

..and people like you have been doing that in Jim Crow south. That does not mean anything unless you are an ally to the black community and understand systemic racism.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
..and people like you have been doing that in Jim Crow south. That does not mean anything unless you are an ally to the black community and understand systemic racism.

My man, by that logic, if I told you that I'm not an ally (nor do I care to be) of the LGBTQ community, does that mean I'm homophobic, even though I have a gay brother?

Here's a thread where I spoke about it a year ago.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's Bumble. Bumble's founder, Whitney Wolfe Herd, was involved in the founding of Tinder. Also worth noting is that Whitney met her husband on an Aspen, Colorado ski trip. She didn't use Tinder or Bumble.

Bumble is based in Austin, Texas, a liberal/feminist/SJW stronghold city.

Bumble's Super Bowl ad in 2019 with Serena Williams strongly touched upon feminist themes.

Bumble used to be more popular a few years back. It has sort of devolved into a pool of dominant, feminist women and effete soy boys. Seems natural if men can't initiate with the first message.

It is not surprising to see this newest thing from Bumble.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nobody forces anybody to use Bumble.
True. As a Classical Liberal that votes Conservative and supports Big Don, I'm gonna have to say that Bumble (as a private business) is allowed to have a Terms of Use that you have to agree to if you wish to use their service. Just like the NFL can tell players to stop kneeling, both sides reserve that right.

But we as the consumer reserve the right whether nor not we wish to patron that business.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What does capital letters have to do with Marxism? If you are against racism then you have to be against police too because they are the legally sanctioned instruments of violence to enforce a social racist order.
BLM is a political organization founded by Alicia Garza, who is a Marxist and LGBTQ activist.

Now your second sentence is rather provocative. In order to be against racism you have to be against the police? Is that really the standard now? Did you know the police in Atlanta are over 50% black? Why would a racist organization hire mostly African Americans? Who do you think arrested the guy who shot Rayshard Brooks? His family was on TV wanting justice. If there is no justice system, how are they going to get justice? I'm in favor of police reform, But if you want to get rid of all police, law enforcement, and the judicial system, then what you are advocating is to radical for me, my friend.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bumble was the first one to have a video chat feature for virtual dating during the Coronavirus lockdown. F'd that. I bet a lot of soy boys got some good virtual dating out of it. LOL
Nuff said...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BLM is a political organization founded by Alicia Garza, who is a Marxist and LGBTQ activist.

Now your second sentence is rather provocative. In order to be against racism you have to be against the police? Is that really the standard now? Did you know the police in Atlanta are over 50% black? Why would a racist organization hire mostly African Americans? Who do you think arrested the guy who shot Rayshard Brooks? His family was on TV wanting justice. If there is no justice system, how are they going to get justice? I'm in favor of police reform, But if you want to get rid of all police, law enforcement, and the judicial system, then what you are advocating is to radical for me, my friend.
I dont call the police. I call on Jesus and I believe angels are my spiritual bodyguards. I pray and fear God.

Can the police help you from an attempted alien abduction? Haunted house? Spiritual attack? Jesus can though.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh chit.. I must keep my racism in check!
Hahaha!

Bumble was the first one to have a video chat feature for virtual dating during the Coronavirus lockdown. F'd that. I bet a lot of soy boys got some good virtual dating out of it. LOL
Nuff said...
You are right on the money that Bumble is a magnet for soy boys. I think that contingent was always there, but I think it has gotten more pronounced over time.

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@corrector there are almost 300 murders in Chicago so far this year and most of them are black and other minorities. And by the way that is with cops. If you take away the racist cops who are protecting the racist system you are going to have even more murders of mostly black and minorities. In my opinion you have mental issues and are also pretty ignorant, I suggest you get off your ass and get some therapy and try to learn something other than the bullshiit you have been fed. Waiting around all your life for someone or something else to fix your problems is about as useful as a condom in a convent. @soulforge if you want to use the app just lie, what are they going to do put you in Bumble jail? Anyway I think you should just approach in real life , I saw pictures of you in another thread and you are a good looking guy, don't waste time on OLD.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@corrector there are almost 300 murders in Chicago so far this year and most of them are black and other minorities. And by the way that is with cops. If you take away the racist cops who are protecting the racist system you are going to have even more murders of mostly black and minorities. In my opinion you have mental issues and are also pretty ignorant, I suggest you get off your ass and get some therapy and try to learn something other than the bullshiit you have been fed. Waiting around all your life for someone or something else to fix your problems is about as useful as a condom in a convent. @soulforge if you want to use the app just lie, what are they going to do put you in Bumble jail? Anyway I think you should just approach in real life , I saw pictures of you in another thread and you are a good looking guy, don't waste time on OLD.
You need to be saved. There is a follow Zekko's post that has a more serious reply.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.