Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

ugliest hookers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
first one could be cute with LOTS of make up

worship

Banned
Reaction score
Btw who would pay to fvck one of those? This just shows the sad state of the desperate AFC.

Last edited by a moderator:

kraytkiller

Don Juan
Reaction score
worship said:
edited for racism
Btw who would pay to fvck one of those? This just shows the sad state of the desperate AFC.
Christ, everywhere you go you say some slightly subtle racist comment. You have problems, bro.

Anyways, most of them are really ugly. Two of them however, the first one and one a little past the middle of the list could've been sort of pretty...with alot of fixing up...

Last edited by a moderator:

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a couple of them were dudes.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
worship said:
LOL half of them are black... what a surprise!
Dude, take your f*cking racism over to stormfront if you need to go there. This isn't a goddamned racial thread. Keyboard jockeys like you would never talk that kind of sh*t to a black person's face.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen crack wh*res much less attractive then those girls. Missing teeth, spotted skin, no hair. Those girls are lucky to be arrested, most low level street walkers have no souls at all. They look worse than zombies and I've born witness in two states.

Still I'm hardly one to judge. Life dealt these people a bad hand. I wasn't exactly favored but though I chose to made something of myself, I was never in a position such a women of that nature. I've never tasted crack or been subject to the beatings they go through. I'm not saying you shouldn't poke fun at "lesser people" than yourselves but realize that most of them didn't chose to go down that road. It happened to them.

worship

Banned
Reaction score
kraytkiller said:
Christ, everywhere you go you say some slightly subtle racist comment. You have problems, bro.

Anyways, most of them are really ugly. Two of them however, the first one and one a little past the middle of the list could've been sort of pretty...with alot of fixing up...
Why, because I find black girls ugly? I'm pretty sure most white people find black women disgusting (looks-wise) anyway.

Btw LOL @ the crying moralists; thinking black girls are ugly makes me racist now does it? My bad, I should try reprogram what types of females I'm attracted to.

worship

Banned
Reaction score
Cr1msonKing said:
Your first post just stated that you didn't find it surprising that half of the arrested prostitutes were black, it never said any thing about whether you find black girls attractive or not.
I didn't even think of that and wasn't my intention. However that's actually quite funny LOL.

Cr1msonKing said:
No one also commented on that you should find black girls appealing, or thinking black girls are ugly is racist.
Pretty sure they did, not my fault my post was misinterpreted and people jumped to the wrong conclusions. The whole 'mugshot' thing didn't even cross my mind, I just saw 'ugliest hookers' thread name and a link with a lot of ugly black women.

Cr1msonKing said:
But in all honesty, what gave you the idea or whose post caused you to reply with that last post.
This:

and

Dude, take your f*cking racism over to stormfront if you need to go there. This isn't a goddamned racial thread. Keyboard jockeys like you would never talk that kind of sh*t to a black person's face.

Thought that was quite obvious...

snackwitch

Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
I absolutely cannot believe there is one single man on this planet that would pay money to f*ck one of these women. It is beyond belief. You could lock me up in prison for 50 years and I don't think I'd want to touch one of these if you put her in my cell.

http://freshpics.blogspot.com/2008/12/ugliest-prostitute-mug-shots.html

:eek:
Those are mugshots, nobody is going to look perfect on a mugshot, the first picture on the line up is ok, the rest... some of them look like trannies.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
worship said:
Why, because I find black girls ugly? I'm pretty sure most white people find black women disgusting (looks-wise) anyway.

Btw LOL @ the crying moralists; thinking black girls are ugly makes me racist now does it? My bad, I should try reprogram what types of females I'm attracted to.
If you find all black women "disgusting" then don't date any. Problem solved. I'm sure they feel the same about you. Now STFU and go troll somewhere else.

snackwitch

Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
If you find all black women "disgusting" then don't date any. Problem solved. I'm sure they feel the same about you. Now STFU and go troll somewhere else.

why is there so much race-oriented threads on this forum?? it seems this back and forth always is going on...

worship

Banned
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
Sorry I forgot I wasn't allowed to state my opinion on an internet forum.

worship

Banned
Reaction score
snackwitch said:
why is there so much race-oriented threads on this forum?? it seems this back and forth always is going on...
There isn't really, but there are an abundance of butthurt hypersensitive moralfags who cry at any mention of race and claim it's racism to spark a debate.

Racism is oh so horrible because it goes against their way of thinking, and we can't have that of course...

Reminds me of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAo7kRDrUmU / http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mxLGaSXeDY

snackwitch

Don Juan
Reaction score
worship said:
There isn't really, but there are an abundance of butthurt hypersensitive moralfags who cry at any mention of race and claim it's racism to spark a debate.

Racism is oh so horrible because it goes against their way of thinking, and we can't have that of course...

Reminds me of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAo7kRDrUmU / http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mxLGaSXeDY
"whose" way of thinking are you talking about?

nobody is stopping you from being racist, just like nobody is stopping you from doing drugs, smoking, jumping in front of a train, or stuff like that. But I gurantee you anything you do, you have to account for it one way or another.

blah blah blah ... you're boring... get a hobby.

worship

Banned
Reaction score
snackwitch said:
"whose" way of thinking are you talking about?
Probably yours; the mainstream/moralistic/brainwashed way of thinking which seemingly 99% of the population has adopted... which is 'any mention of races being different from one another is racism', 'racism is bad', 'racists are terrible people', 'ZOMG RACISM!!!11!', etc.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
worship said:
Sorry I forgot I wasn't allowed to state my opinion on an internet forum.
Dude, just shut up before your race-baiting gets my thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.