Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ufc fighter's wife cheats on him on wedding day. (With team mate/homie)

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yes. You can be a ufc fighter, (somewhat)famous ,cash on the bank and STILL ,without proper game and frame you will get cheated on.

I don't think he handled it well by publicly shaming her. Imo he also shames himself. He vetted this woman, trusted her despite her true colors. Her true colors must've been visible at times. But oke. I classify such a man as a bluepilled alpha. And those are the most dangerous ones,as they might go on a blind rage and physically attack and harm people because of a woman.

What also interesting is how women will feck a man's best friend. I've seen and heard it too often. Seems like familiarity is a breeding ground for affairs like this. The physiological process is interesting. Two people recognizing the devil in one another, willing to take the risk while knowing both parties will keep their mouths shut...

Perhaps we will welcome this man on the forum soon? He can use some lessons about women i think. But nah..my geuss is that men like that blame the Jezebel of a woman for being just that, get a new gf who will ALSO cheat on him.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely. I would assume that the protagonist also felt like this about both his WIFE and his friend..the well known "bro code".

If i let my imagination run completely wild, I'd even think his homie was the "eternal single player" while he was good guy Greg...you see where I am going with this; his friend seduces women on a regular , and at some point the Wife also wanted a piece of that.

He created perfect circumstances for them to use as as fuel to have a burning hot affair. The forbidden fruit tastes the best for some people. Now they can have each other, but without that fuel such an relationship is worthless (as if other dude would ever commit)

dark god

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn she cheated on their wedding night..that's cold.

dark god

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Careful - we have a few white knight posters who will probably come to the defense of this chick's honor.
Yea I noticed sum new faces who honestly I don't know why they are here.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her true colors must've been visible at times.
A lot of these fighters come from troubled backgrounds. And like attracts like. That chick has glaring red flags and I've only seen and known about her for about 2 minutes.

Screening process on some of these guys is horrendous. But, they don't know any better because those red flags have been normalized to them. It's a shame.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Bad screening. Just by looking at her he should have known this is a chick more likely to get gangbanged by a basketball team than to be loyal to him.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to excuse anyone, but one of the side effects of repeated head trauma is a lack of impulse control. It explains a lot of poor decisions by nfl players as well.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn she cheated on their wedding night..that's cold.
Even the best of the best can end up in a situation like this

It clearly was a matter of revenge from her end for something she thinksthat guy did or actually really did

If your frame is too solid, women would still try to f8ck with you, mainly from her end like “ you thought that you are cool, showed you who is cooler haha”

Women are like this, especially drama prone ones

Even in seduction, if you run an amazing women you would still find women that sense that you are experienced and would try to f8ck with you, as way to show you that she is better than you

And yeah, she could think that you are amazing and likes you a lot, but
despite this her ego is bigger and she simply can not help herself to do it

Last edited:

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It clearly was a matter of revenge from her end for something she thinksthat guy did or actually really did

If your frame is too solid, women would still try to f8ck with you, mainly from her end like “ you thought that you are cool, showed you who is cooler haha”

Even in seduction, if you run an amazing women you would still find women that sense that you are experienced and would try to f8ck with you, as way to show you that she is better than you

Next level, bruh.

I got caught up in something like this recently. We were both into each other, she was cool...I was cool, we hit it off but then she felt, for whatever reason, like she had to throw some fuk boi games in there. I immediately recognized those and responded in kind. This went back and forth for a while until she gave me an opportunity which I ignored/declined because I felt she'd pull a fast one, once again, just to show me up. So therefore, I HAD to decline this invitation. So she was stinted, and had to pull a fast one back at me...which she tried to do... And then, there goes the merry go round .

It was never going to end. Some guys have the time and free energy for it. I'll move on to greener pastures.

With some of these smooth and wisened women, its like chess. If you are equal opponents, most likely, all you're going to do is end up in a stale mate.

Last edited:

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The UFC fighter that got cheated on was a super captain save a hoe simp. He was recorded in the cage beating up a guy whose gf claimed domestic violence. Instead of getting the whole story he decides that the female was telling the truth. During the fight he is calling the guy a woman beater while bashing his head in. Turns out that the story was false and he never beat his woman.

This guy probably put her on a super pedestal and was very blue pilled. He deserved it. Here is the video. I have no sympathy for white knights who sell out other men in order to virtue signal.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I see what you mean. But in your sketch it's just the woman that's at fault.

Imo the problem is that such a man has an alpha frame, but a rather beta way of actually handling and being in relationships.(the TOO romantic man). I conclude this because I can't understand how this happens right under a man's nose but he doesn't suspect or notice anything.

But its all speculations. Perhaps you are right. You at least provide a angle i didn't think about.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see what you mean. But in your sketch it's just the woman that's at fault.

Imo the problem is that such a man has an alpha frame, but a rather beta way of actually handling and being in relationships.(the TOO romantic man). I conclude this because I can't understand how this happens right under a man's nose but he doesn't suspect or notice anything.

But its all speculations. Perhaps you are right. You at least provide a angle i didn't think about.
Maybe it just happened, things like this just happen on the spot ( especially during high momentum of emotions)

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
The UFC fighter that got cheated on was a super captain save a hoe simp. He was recorded in the cage beating up a guy whose gf claimed domestic violence. Instead of getting the whole story he decides that the female was telling the truth. During the fight he is calling the guy a woman beater while bashing his head in. Turns out that the story was false and he never beat his woman.

This guy probably put her on a super pedestal and was very blue pilled. He deserved it. Here is the video. I have no sympathy for white knights who sell out other men in order to virtue signal.

Imagine putting someone on a pedestal who looks like the type of wild chick you'd meet at a bar and have a ONS with and she would tell you to raw dog her and then cvm inside her...

That dude has ZERO screening ability. ZERO.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Kinda confirms what i mean with a bluepilled Alpha. Dangerous combination.

This is the type of men who will fight another man when that man gets attacked by a woman. He will always side with the woman regardless of the background story. Perhaps the woman is just extremely aggressive and she knows /believes men dont hit back anyway. Imagine getting attacked by a woman without having intentions to do anything back, but still some white knight interferes and start beating you up and chokes you out...

The "funny" thing is that in this case his wife cheats on him with a fellow pro fighter. Kinda nullifies his physical power, hence his ..girly way of taking revenge by publicly shaming her.

Imo he should dump her and silently move on.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to excuse anyone, but one of the side effects of repeated head trauma is a lack of impulse control. It explains a lot of poor decisions by nfl players as well.
The combination of head trauma and mental trauma like this is not a great one..

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at his face then look at her face...such outcome was like written in physionomy.

Shyyyyyyyte. It almost hurts to watch this. When this picture was taken I bet he was the type to shyte on everything and everyone involved in redpill stuff. "Pfff, nah man allcap and BS. "

If it was a more closed off relationship, kept out of the media it would be 10 times less humiliating imo.

She could've "just" broke up with him.

By the way; I geuss you mean she laughs like crazy while he looks pathetic with a busted face?

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This is disgusting to watch.

So this AFC (disguised under a very alpha looking cover) received some messages from a chick saying she was beaten by dude X, and that's enough for him to play the hero's role by beating dude X up without even doing due diligence?

100% blue-pilled alpha. These guys are the worst because they can and are willing to beat other guys up to "signal their virtue."