Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ufc fighter's wife cheats on him on wedding day. (With team mate/homie)

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And yes, by crying publicly about this incident, he only shamed himself even more. Now he's blaming the ***** and the other dude for ruining his marriage while totally forgetting he's the one who started it all BY BEING A BLUE-PILLED ALPHA & BEING SUCK AT VETTING WOMEN.

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shyyyyyyyte. It almost hurts to watch this. When this picture was taken I bet he was the type to shyte on everything and everyone involved in redpill stuff. "Pfff, nah man allcap and BS. "

If it was a more closed off relationship, kept out of the media it would be 10 times less humiliating imo.

She could've "just" broke up with him.

By the way; I geuss you mean she laughs like crazy while he looks pathetic with a busted face?
Look at his eyes and his lips singularly and the together...that is one stressed uncomfortable guy pretending all it's ok.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yes. You can be a ufc fighter, (somewhat)famous ,cash on the bank and STILL ,without proper game and frame you will get cheated on.

I don't think he handled it well by publicly shaming her. Imo he also shames himself. He vetted this woman, trusted her despite her true colors. Her true colors must've been visible at times. But oke. I classify such a man as a bluepilled alpha. And those are the most dangerous ones,as they might go on a blind rage and physically attack and harm people because of a woman.

What also interesting is how women will feck a man's best friend. I've seen and heard it too often. Seems like familiarity is a breeding ground for affairs like this. The physiological process is interesting. Two people recognizing the devil in one another, willing to take the risk while knowing both parties will keep their mouths shut...

Perhaps we will welcome this man on the forum soon? He can use some lessons about women i think. But nah..my geuss is that men like that blame the Jezebel of a woman for being just that, get a new gf who will ALSO cheat on him.
That's sad and pretty common. I've heard a lot of similar situations here in my town... Some were friends some were people I knew.

I would like to understand someday what kind of thing makes someone behave like that. It's something like narcissism or psychopaths.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is disgusting to watch.

So this AFC (disguised under a very alpha looking cover) received some messages from a chick saying she was beaten by dude X, and that's enough for him to play the hero's role by beating dude X up without even doing due diligence?

100% blue-pilled alpha. These guys are the worst because they can and are willing to beat other guys up to "signal their virtue."
Truly disgusting and pathetic right? Smh

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at his eyes and his lips singularly and the together...that is one stressed uncomfortable guy pretending all it's ok.
I feel you. This comment made me see this completely different. Lets not forget; she cheated on him and somehow got found out on his /her wedding day!!!

A woman like that must've shown some redflags here and there. From that pov I do agree that it might be a "no everything is oke no worry" type of smile rather than a sincerely happy smile. But perhaps thats just me looking with a magnify glass.