Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tyranny

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Russia, USA, and China going on the way they are. Are you concerned that the UK government will make US fight THEIR war for greed and money. I don't want to give my life for THEIR war. People might say I'm being a bit strong here. I cannot believe some people are so naive.

I detest the law that states fight our war. If you don't we will kill you. Barbaric.

I have heard of conscientious objection. You have to be extremely religious for that to apply though.

I just get a horrible feeling that sooner rather than later...the common man could be ordered to kill innocent people. Look at the former soviet Union.

sevbucmash

Don Juan
Reaction score
Putin is about to speak in 14 minutes. Let's see what he gonna saye say.

But yea, it's as bad as it gets and everyone knows where it's going.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just get a horrible feeling that sooner rather than later...the common man could be ordered to kill innocent people. Look at the former soviet Union.
The way things are going, the common man might be ordered to turn their guns on their fellow citizens. Sadly, I think there are all too many who will be only too happy to do it.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Claim to be a pacifist, that can't shoot. :rofl:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Russia, USA, and China going on the way they are. Are you concerned that the UK government will make US fight THEIR war for greed and money. I don't want to give my life for THEIR war. People might say I'm being a bit strong here. I cannot believe some people are so naive.

I detest the law that states fight our war. If you don't we will kill you. Barbaric.

I have heard of conscientious objection. You have to be extremely religious for that to apply though.

MODERATORS, I detect a Russian Troll. I've GeoMaxxed there enough to know the grammatical mistakes they make.

sevbucmash

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea the man spoke. It's mobilization for Russia. A.K.A. draft. For now only partial. Those with military experience will be called to duty.

It's defacto NATO forces in Ukraine, both soldiers and weaponry. They gonna clear ukraine, and if poland gets in (and it is kinda in already), clear poland. If things get hot, like really hot, then nukes.

Let's be realistic. There is not going to be hot conventional war where U.S. forces fight Russian forces. Such a move would provoke a pre-emptive nuclear strike, you will be dead quick.

Private military companies and small forces can participate, it is happening now. Mostly polish. But there are also Americans. Thus far about 600ish Americans were killed in this war, including 2 CIA officers in mareupol.

As far as being gay, transtestitie, pacifist, wirdo, not fit for duty, it doesn't matter. During moderate circumstances, like right now, it's prison. During something more serious, it's firing squad. The only way to save yourself is to leave country at proper time. And let's be realistic, we all see this freight train of a war coming down on us all.

P.S. self explanatory

Last edited:

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well..hopefully it doesn't come to war.
However I do think the powers that be are very clever at orchesting war, pandemics and convincing the common joe that it's the right thing to do...if you don't you're a coward right haha They turn us against each other in order to do their bidding

First, war is wrong for the same reasons that murder is wrong. Because war is murder.
A strategy that kills ten thousand people is not somehow less wrong than killing just one person. The colossal scale does not make it noble. The idea that countries rather than people are the “agents” is also irrelevant. Someone gave the order to go over there and start shooting, and if that person caused ten thousand people to die that’s ten thousand times as criminal as someone who caused only one person to die.
Second, war is the probably the worst possible solution to whatever problem you’re trying to solve. It’s worse than wrong, it’s idiotic.
Nothing broken can be fixed by killing people. In the future when someone suggests a war others will look away in embarrassment. And one of them will say: “I’m sorry, but that’s just stupid. Why don’t you go off and think for a while about exactly what the problem is that you’re trying to solve.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well what I can say? leave the country, or fight inside to change the rules, thing is as long you are poor you are fooder for the politicians, and since lots of people love to waste they time and even life proteting then, you can't blame no one if not yourself

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm way too old for the draft, and my general mental instability means it's
really not a wise idea to give me a rifle and live rounds anyway. As someone
who's struggled to be understood his whole life, the addition of a firearm may well
be the short cut to direct communication I've always sought.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm way too old for the draft, and my general mental instability means it's
really not a wise idea to give me a rifle and live rounds anyway. As someone
who's struggled to be understood his whole life, the addition of a firearm may well
be the short cut to direct communication I've always sought.
Keep that to yourself. You want people to write you off or something?

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep that to yourself. You want people to write you off or something?
Dude, I've been written off for years. No need to fear something which has already happened.
I'm sure I've made many a block list on here, a metaphor which reflects my real world existence
perfectly. I've come to a place in my life where I truly don't care what anyone thinks beyond my
mother, sister and niece.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
We are all going to be drafted once China invades Taiwan, that's when I plan to give up my Australian citizenship

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We are all going to be drafted once China invades Taiwan, that's when I plan to give up my Australian citizenship
You are in a democracy? Vote for a party that wont do that.

sevbucmash

Don Juan
Reaction score
:rofl:

Dude. Are you in democracy? Vote for party that will stop expansion of NATO to the east, nazi-ism, and genocide. Stop banning Russians from sport events. Stop confiscating Russian actives. Stop fighting proxy wars around Russia. Stop and close genetic bio weapons labs around Russia. Stop trying to destroy that country. Because you get what you get now, up to nuclear war.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You don't have to be religious to be a conscientious objector. I don't know what goes into it, but my uncle had a "conscientious objector" folder that he had made for my cousin over years while he was still a minor, and it was a few inches thick. Basically documenting a history of objection. I use quotes because it was probably mostly BS, but then again so is this kind of warmongering.

I'm probably too old to be drafted, but if worse comes to worse I have another citizenship to fall back on. This might be a good option for you if you have any ancestry to fall back on or the money to buy into a golden visa program.

Ukraine already conscripted ALL men of any age, and there was a huge wave of migrants escaping that conscription. Especially since the Ukrainian government doesn't have the best interest of it's own citizens in mind.

Unfortunately I think this approach is naive. Wokeness has taken over the mindless sheeple and they'll vote for the party that virtue signals the hardest. The only hope is that the woke are still in the minority.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I've been written off for years. No need to fear something which has already happened.
I'm sure I've made many a block list on here, a metaphor which reflects my real world existence
perfectly. I've come to a place in my life where I truly don't care what anyone thinks beyond my
mother, sister and niece.
Your ex wife really looks like Jess Glynne?

sevbucmash

Don Juan
Reaction score
If democracy actually worked
I believe last time there was a true democracy was in ancient Greece. What you have now is called Republic.

On a different note. Mainly because you will not see these pictures anywhere else.

That's protest from today, against partial mobilization. Somewhere in Russia.

Second vid is from a week or so ago. It's somewhere in high security prison. Here is translation text I've found online. This is good for understanding how real it is and what's at steak.

I represent private military company. I bet you heard, vagner group. War is hard, is not like chechen war and others. Consumption of ammunition is approximately two and a half times more than in Stalingrad. First sin is desertion. No one backs down. No one retreats. No one gives up. When you will be training, you will be taught about two grenades that you must have with you at all times. Second sin is alcohol and drugs, during war, and half a year that you will be with me will be at war. Third sin is looting. Including no sex with enemy women, animals, men, etc. Minimum age that we take is 22, if you are younger, written permission from your closet keen. Maximum age, approximately, 50. But if you are physically fit, right here we will do basic tests. Physical form is a must. First prisoners that went to battle with me were 1st July assault of ugledar power plant, 40 men from St. Petersburg, high security prison. 40 men went to trenches of enemy, cut him with knifes, 3 dead, 7 injured. From 3 dead, one was 51 years old, in prison 30. Died a hero. We are carefully looking at those who sit on drug charges, you was hooked or not, if there are questions, we reserve the right to conduct a lie detector test, and ask questions about how stable the person is. We are very carefully approach people who are here on sexual offenses, we understand that sometimes mistakes happen. Who we need? We only need assault brigades. 60% of my guys are assaulting and you will be one of them. From us you are not going to be any different. Groups of fire support and other elements that support assaults, I have in my company planes of several different kinds, MLRS, tanks, we have everything needed. Those who go forward, those who are swift, they survive better. Those who back down, those who don’t know what to do, they understandably get beaten by enemy. After I tell you everything, there will be an interview. Two three hours each one of you will be interviewed thorolly. All dead, bodies are shipped to that place that you specify in your will. To your keen or burry where you tell us. All will be buried on the alley of heroes in cities where such alley exist. If you don’t know where to burry, we burry at our chappel in Korachi Kluch. Then in half a year, you go home, received pardon. Those who want to stay with us, stay with us. Thus, there are no options to come back to prison. Those who come to war and say this is not mine, will be shot as deserters. Questions? After questions, all into line for the interview. Time to make decision is 5 minutes. After we leave, time is over.

Questions, guarantees, trust. As follows.

Do you have anyone who takes guys out of prison? Two. Allah and Jesus. Both get you out in a box. I take you out alive. But not always return alive.

So guys. Got any questions? Or told it like so it’s fcked. Okey, 5 minutes to make decision.

And these are volunteers being transported to training camp

Last edited: