"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Typical female profile:

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Joined
Apr 5, 2021
Messages
1,163
Reaction score
556
Age
45
A number of Incels invaded this forum starting in February, it seems.

Just ignore them and they'll eventually go away.
I agree with pointing out the awful behavior of females.

But dwelling on it without mentioning any way to "defeat" it is pointless.

Only a blind person is not able to see how awful they act in general.
 

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2021
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
2,208
Age
37
You forgot:

No hookups! But here’s a pic of my tits or me in a bathing suit or underwear

Here’s my Instagram so you can add me and give me more attention. Cash app if I’m feeling extra gold diggy.
Yeah "no hookups but here I am looking like the dirtiest slvt you've ever seen" lol SMH
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Joined
Apr 5, 2021
Messages
1,163
Reaction score
556
Age
45
Real talk.
Funny thing...

I'll bet this girl isn't even hot after you take off her makeup. Plus, whenever they have pictures from weird camera angles like this, it's to hide unflattering angles.

They spend so much time trying to inflate their looks that it takes experience to be able to see through it. Their survival depends on it.
 
Top