Attraction runs on a clock.
She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.
The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."
One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.
Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Translation: I'm a bimbo. Don't tell me you voted for Trump until after you bang me."If you didn't vote for Biden don't message me"
I agree with pointing out the awful behavior of females.A number of Incels invaded this forum starting in February, it seems.
Just ignore them and they'll eventually go away.
Yeah "no hookups but here I am looking like the dirtiest slvt you've ever seen" lol SMHYou forgot:
No hookups! But here’s a pic of my tits or me in a bathing suit or underwear
Here’s my Instagram so you can add me and give me more attention. Cash app if I’m feeling extra gold diggy.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Funny thing...Real talk.
Not looking to hook up. Here's a picture of my tits. I like caviar.Her profile picture:
![]()
Her BIO:
Not looking for hooking up, what happened to chivalry?