Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Typical Dating BS those out of the game don't deal with

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This weekend I went out to this bar and approached a girl I saw with her friend at the bar. Things went well and I got her number. Sent a same night text to which she responded favorably.

Sunday I didn't contact as I was recovering but last night I called and she picked up. I said how's it going and the phone seemed to disconnect.
I texted back "I guess that went well lol" She responded back a short while later "sorry I'm on the train and I lost service" I responded back "no worries I'll be up for a bit if you want to talk when you get in"

Nothing after that... and nothing today... Glad I'm getting out of this BS lol

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Low interest. Next

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are chasing my friend. I would have waited for her to call you back after the call was disconnected. It would have been a good way to gauge interest.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol no call got disconnected, you got hung up on. Stick with texting. When she replied favorably the first night you should have done the same a couple days later.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The line “I guess that went well, lol” blew you up.

You sound sarcastic, butthurt and unreasonable all at once by throwing out that line.

If it were me and a guy did that? Even if I had a nice time with him? Grounds for dismissal due to unreasonable controlling vibe that line creates. Cringe worthy in my book.

I know I’m busting your chops here but next time give someone the benefit of the doubt and exercise more patience.

As it stands now say nothing else. If she reaches out in the coming days be chill and respond. Otherwise let it lie.

Cheers

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score

You sound sarcastic, butthurt and unreasonable all at once by throwing out that line.

If it were me and a guy did that? Even if I had a nice time with him? Grounds for dismissal due to unreasonable controlling vibe that line creates. Cringe worthy in my book.

I know I’m busting your chops here but next time give someone the benefit of the doubt and exercise more patience.

As it stands now say nothing else. If she reaches out in the coming days be chill and respond. Otherwise let it lie.

Cheers
your a male, why pretend to be a female?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Cheers
I read the line as a light hearted joke, like "well the line got cut off, just my luck." But I can see how it'd be open to different interpretations. I didn't see anything controlling about it though.

behimo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I read the line as a light hearted joke, like "well the line got cut off, just my luck." But I can see how it'd be open to different interpretations. I didn't see anything controlling about it though.
i think the person stated controlling as in, trying to force a response in a passive aggressive tone.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. Beexcellent is reading way too much into OPs response. I personally don't date women who take things too seriously because I like to joke around so if the woman in the story saw it the same as beexcellent, I'd say it's a good thing she ghosted.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This weekend I went out to this bar and approached a girl I saw with her friend at the bar. Things went well and I got her number. Sent a same night text to which she responded favorably.

Sunday I didn't contact as I was recovering but last night I called and she picked up. I said how's it going and the phone seemed to disconnect.
I texted back "I guess that went well lol" She responded back a short while later "sorry I'm on the train and I lost service" I responded back "no worries I'll be up for a bit if you want to talk when you get in"

Nothing after that... and nothing today... Glad I'm getting out of this BS lol
Yeah, this is typical of the bull**** that woman do when they're not interested. Women don't say no, they bull**** and after a while you learn to smell it from far away.