Typical advice on lasting longer...

Tortendieb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you please clarify the following things:

1) The tip I hear most is to breathe, relax, don't worry and just feel good. But if I do that, then I feel really good and come all the faster :eek:

2) Shallow thrusts: stimulates the head even more, bad idea

3) Think of crazy maths etc.: I lose my erection, which is a problem because I'm slightly wider than average and all girls so far were really tight. I actually can't continue to sex properly without a rock-solid one. Also I've been told I look really serious and like I'm not having fun (trying to concentrate on my math here!!)

4) Foreplay: Being out on a date, making out, foreplay, that stuff lasts for hours. When I'm finally having sex, I'm already at my limit when we're starting. What to do? I can go a second time, but actually sometimes I'm not very motivated :D With some girls I may even lose my erection. I'd like to be able to last like 10-20min in the first session.

equinox654

Don Juan
Reaction score
The biggest tip I can give you is knock a girl up a couple of times where she hammers you with child support. Bonus points if she's a total cvnt to you.

Then when you get away from her you should have a total mind block on cumming in the presence of a female.

I'm in decent shape and have to pound em until my chest hurts and I've rubbed blisters on it.

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slow down when you're getting too excited, changing positions also works.

thekcguyme

Don Juan
Reaction score
I bite my tongue real hard while clinching my ass if i am getting too close.