Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Two girls, one doubt

Wysiwyg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi there, i need some advice in this situation i'm in. Forgive my english, it's not my mother language.

There's two girls in the place i work who have a crush on me, but i don't know what to do. Is not a lack of DJism, i'm already beyond that (thanks to sosuave.net). The thing is:

1. This girl, i call it 1, is a HB8+ who wants to be with me. We went out a couple of times, and she's totally diferent from me: i like Jesus and Mary Chain, foreign movies and books, she like Mariah Carey's R&B kind of music, bad comedies and soap operas. In other words, i try to be "indie" and she's totally "mainstream". Can't think of other way to explain that. But she's caring, funny and very cute.

2. This other girl, 2, is also a HB8+ who wants to be with me, and she is as "indie" as me. The thing is, she have a boyfriend and doesn't have the courage to broke up with him to be with me. She even said to me that she have a great inertia: once she's in a situation, it's hard for her to change it. And we like each other very much. Even my coworkers saw us as a couple there. Damn, i do like her.

So, whatta hell should i do? Go for number 1 and deal with all that stuff or try to get number 2 to me?

Help!

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

KingPinp

Don Juan
Reaction score
do number one. number to is asking for much unneccessary drama

Wysiwyg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh, thanks anyway TKMan. :p

KingPinp and others: Ok, but is it possible to work with a person that different than me? I mean, there´s things i can´t even say because she´ll have no idea of what i´m talking about, and the places we usually go before we met are different too. I´m not thinking only in get some, i think also in LTR terms. Just wondering, any comments are welcome.

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends if you want some quick sex or an LTR (long term relationship).

Either could be good for quick sex. Just make sure her BF doesn't kick your ass.

On the other hand, I wouldn't recommend either for an LTR. #1 won't last, there's too much of a personality conflict. #2 is probably just fvcking around with you, don't do anything with her unless she gets rid of the BF.

You can always find other girls.