"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

turning make-out into sex

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
Well what can I say? :rolleyes: You're not giving anyone enough to work with here.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

smoke city

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 21, 2004
Messages
197
Reaction score
0
this girl who says she's going to make out with you is pulling yr chain. If she wanted to, she would work it out so that you're alone and both drunk. trust me. forget this one and work on the GAME.
 

humiliator

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2004
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Location
Seattle
Originally posted by smoke city
this girl who says she's going to make out with you is pulling yr chain. If she wanted to, she would work it out so that you're alone and both drunk. trust me. forget this one and work on the GAME.
Ya, I'm thinking this opportunity is pretty much f*cked. If she doesn't keep up to her agreement, I'll have a much lower opinion of her because of the principle of it.

If it does happen though, and I can turn it into sex, it will be damn proud of myself to pull that off after having been pretty close friends with her for quite some time.

As for giving you guys more to work with, I don't think there's much I can say. My original question was how to turn the making out into sex, and that's been answered. Now the problem is getting the make out session to occur. I don't know how much you guys can help with that. We see each other in a group setting pretty much every weekend, so I'll just have to play it cool like the make out session doesn't matter much to me, and work the kino well when the mood is right.

I also see her on Mondays for lunch because our class schedules work out that way. I would think that talking about other girls I've hit on or been on dates with would be a good idea, but that's something we talk about a lot anyway.
 

Chris Gamble

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2004
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
why are you "making agreements" on a date to make out? that is ridiculous, as said before, if she wanted to make out/whatever with you she could certainly find the time. NEXT!
 

Smoothaswetsoap

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 21, 2004
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Next to you
Originally posted by humiliator


If it does happen though, and I can turn it into sex, it will be damn proud of myself to pull that off after having been pretty close friends with her for quite some time.

Stop treating the woman like a piece of meat and you might get some.


"Hey, I'll make out with you next wednesday, and we'll **** on friday night, OK?"

How the FVCK do you make agreements on when to make out?.........

I've never heard of it.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
This reminds me of some small college in Ohio during the early or middle 90's that instituted a "kiss contract", to try to curb date rape.

Here it was honest to go truth a contract that the guy and girl would sign to allow them to kiss. I would love to see that damn thing on the internet sometime for a laugh or two. Maybe you could show that too her to get her in the mood.
 

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2004
Messages
1,278
Reaction score
8
Location
Canuckistan
This is completely f*cked. Humiliator, you're approaching this like it's a lab experiment. Get a clue.

Worst of all I can't believe anyone is catering to this f*cking retard. You don't sit there and openly talk about this sh*t, make appointments for it, discuss the possibility of having sex with her and your other friends in the group.

Are you a retard?
 
Top