Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Turning down sexxx?

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great point and this a real thing. Could it be possibly that this happens because shes not up to your standard?
I've experienced this and i can honestly say i desire my wife as a hot young looking tight pussied Asian and she fcking REALLY drives my loins.
Shes really a cutie and i think guys should strive for that girl to them.

Usually by aiming high and going for it.
Now that doesnt mean i dont throttle the frequency. I think guys who are smart even in LTR are leaving the desire and chase intact.

Some women are also lethargic some not. There is a spectrum here but the consensus is that women control the secs frequency and i would take a risk and say that the best relationships flip that script and keeps her desire up by a few things.
Unpredictability
Spontenaity
SCarcity
Social status
Fitness
Drive.

To name just a few. Think about this. If your always around her how can she miss you?
Very good stuff, i think being together to much is very bad.
So some time apart is also very important, probably why some guys that start living with his gf see his frequency drop drastically.

About my situation idk exactly what is the cause, i think it could be normal to some extant.
But yeah maybe they do things that turn me off, might also just be something like my ADD that make me always on the look out for stimulation.

Will keep an eye open and maybe end up understanding if i can.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. That is walking away not turning down sex. Lol
That was a bad example, in my case what usually happens is that I'm already ****ing a girl and she asks to hangout late at night, to which I will almost always be inclined to say no.

Repurposing sexual energy towards your own life goals is generally more valuable to me than the purely hedonistic path of having as much sex as possible. However there are other reasons as well, for instance I refuse to sleep in the same bed as a girl, so that factors in as well.

Last edited:

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had an ex cheat on me years ago, i dumped her when i found out. She started dating the guy who she cheated with, and i moved on. Ignored any attempt she made to contact me after the break up basically went completely no contact even before no contact was a thing. I just moved on. She gave up after getting nothing from me for about a month and a half.

She dated new dude for about 6 months then learned he was cheating on her. Big shock right? Anyways they broke up and at about the 9 month mark of us being apart she reached out to me again.

I was completely indifferent and gave her nothing when she called. She was trying to get me back or at least get me going at the end of our conversation and turned it completely sexual, inviting me over and everything. I answered with

Me "no thanks."
Her "WTF are you hearing me? I want you to come over and fack.me."
Me" sorry im busy."
Her " you're turning down sex because you are too busy? What could you have to do that would be more fun?"
Me " not what. Who."
Her "pardon?"
Me " not what. Who. I gotta go. I have a date."

Click.

So yes. When the chick doesn't deserve you, it is ok to turn down sex.
Fu*cking classic. Nice job. I'll estimtae 3% of all men even have the balls to do this.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a plate right now, she's a solid HB7. Been seeing her off and on for over 3 mos. 20+ year age gap, she's a chemist, fun, great attitude. Probably good gf material if she were a little older. She's always hitting me up to hang out, etc. I'm a little concerned about covid but more just have and prefer to do other things. We went paddle boarding last sunday, f*ucked, and she wanted to hang out again next week, but told her I'm busy for the next 3 weeks.

That's just one example.

A man gets to a point in his life where chasing p*ussy falls way down the list of priorities and activities.

I've know guys that make it the focal point in their life and it NEVER turns out well for them.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a plate right now, she's a solid HB7. Been seeing her off and on for over 3 mos. 20+ year age gap, she's a chemist, fun, great attitude. Probably good gf material if she were a little older. She's always hitting me up to hang out, etc. I'm a little concerned about covid but more just have and prefer to do other things. We went paddle boarding last sunday, f*ucked, and she wanted to hang out again next week, but told her I'm busy for the next 3 weeks.

That's just one example.

A man gets to a point in his life where chasing p*ussy falls way down the list of priorities and activities.

I've know guys that make it the focal point in their life and it NEVER turns out well for them.
You got that damn right bro.. Similar philosophy in same boat here.