"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Turning down sexxx?

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Great point and this a real thing. Could it be possibly that this happens because shes not up to your standard?
I've experienced this and i can honestly say i desire my wife as a hot young looking tight pussied Asian and she fcking REALLY drives my loins.
Shes really a cutie and i think guys should strive for that girl to them.

Usually by aiming high and going for it.
Now that doesnt mean i dont throttle the frequency. I think guys who are smart even in LTR are leaving the desire and chase intact.

Some women are also lethargic some not. There is a spectrum here but the consensus is that women control the secs frequency and i would take a risk and say that the best relationships flip that script and keeps her desire up by a few things.
Unpredictability
Spontenaity
SCarcity
Social status
Fitness
Drive.

To name just a few. Think about this. If your always around her how can she miss you?
Very good stuff, i think being together to much is very bad.
So some time apart is also very important, probably why some guys that start living with his gf see his frequency drop drastically.


About my situation idk exactly what is the cause, i think it could be normal to some extant.
But yeah maybe they do things that turn me off, might also just be something like my ADD that make me always on the look out for stimulation.

Will keep an eye open and maybe end up understanding if i can.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
3,129
Reaction score
3,626
Location
US
Yes. That is walking away not turning down sex. Lol
That was a bad example, in my case what usually happens is that I'm already ****ing a girl and she asks to hangout late at night, to which I will almost always be inclined to say no.

Repurposing sexual energy towards your own life goals is generally more valuable to me than the purely hedonistic path of having as much sex as possible. However there are other reasons as well, for instance I refuse to sleep in the same bed as a girl, so that factors in as well.
 
Last edited:

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
1,847
Reaction score
3,696
Location
Mile High City, USA
I had an ex cheat on me years ago, i dumped her when i found out. She started dating the guy who she cheated with, and i moved on. Ignored any attempt she made to contact me after the break up basically went completely no contact even before no contact was a thing. I just moved on. She gave up after getting nothing from me for about a month and a half.

She dated new dude for about 6 months then learned he was cheating on her. Big shock right? Anyways they broke up and at about the 9 month mark of us being apart she reached out to me again.

I was completely indifferent and gave her nothing when she called. She was trying to get me back or at least get me going at the end of our conversation and turned it completely sexual, inviting me over and everything. I answered with

Me "no thanks."
Her "WTF are you hearing me? I want you to come over and fack.me."
Me" sorry im busy."
Her " you're turning down sex because you are too busy? What could you have to do that would be more fun?"
Me " not what. Who."
Her "pardon?"
Me " not what. Who. I gotta go. I have a date."

Click.

So yes. When the chick doesn't deserve you, it is ok to turn down sex.
Fu*cking classic. Nice job. I'll estimtae 3% of all men even have the balls to do this.
 

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
1,847
Reaction score
3,696
Location
Mile High City, USA
I have a plate right now, she's a solid HB7. Been seeing her off and on for over 3 mos. 20+ year age gap, she's a chemist, fun, great attitude. Probably good gf material if she were a little older. She's always hitting me up to hang out, etc. I'm a little concerned about covid but more just have and prefer to do other things. We went paddle boarding last sunday, f*ucked, and she wanted to hang out again next week, but told her I'm busy for the next 3 weeks.

That's just one example.

A man gets to a point in his life where chasing p*ussy falls way down the list of priorities and activities.

I've know guys that make it the focal point in their life and it NEVER turns out well for them.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
1,203
Age
45
I have a plate right now, she's a solid HB7. Been seeing her off and on for over 3 mos. 20+ year age gap, she's a chemist, fun, great attitude. Probably good gf material if she were a little older. She's always hitting me up to hang out, etc. I'm a little concerned about covid but more just have and prefer to do other things. We went paddle boarding last sunday, f*ucked, and she wanted to hang out again next week, but told her I'm busy for the next 3 weeks.

That's just one example.

A man gets to a point in his life where chasing p*ussy falls way down the list of priorities and activities.

I've know guys that make it the focal point in their life and it NEVER turns out well for them.
You got that damn right bro.. Similar philosophy in same boat here.
 
Top