StacksHitEmUp
Senior Don Juan
- Joined
- Dec 30, 2015
- Messages
- 375
- Reaction score
- 487
- Age
- 32
Bro, wouldn't you turn down sex because you are in a good relationship with your girlfriend/wife?Beta azz thread period....
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Bro, wouldn't you turn down sex because you are in a good relationship with your girlfriend/wife?Beta azz thread period....
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
It's not uncommon to be halfway through the process of trying to bed a girl when you realize that everything she says and does is worthless. At that stage it's pretty easy to walk away.No I do not turn down sex. There’s no reason for a single man to ever turn down sex.
If you don’t want to have sex with her, why are you even entertaining her?
Yes. That is walking away not turning down sex. LolIt's not uncommon to be halfway through the process of trying to bed a girl when you realize that everything she says and does is worthless. At that stage it's pretty easy to walk away.
Its the crack that maintains an LTR.
Right after you turn it down....go out with the guys....
Betas
Its exactly that or you wouldn't have said it
No actually its not. You are in comfort zone with a wife. In the future we will here different from you because "look at thread title" says enough.
Wife changing behavior blah blah blah....lol
Cant make this shyt up ppl
Bro sometimes these posts are a little on the annoying sideBeta azz thread period....
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
I think it's a lot more normal than most people want to admit. Unless for offspring, I never understood a young man's willingness to settle down and have sex with the same woman for the rest of his life.My problem is its seems like i get tired of doing the same women very fast. Even when initially very attracted to the women.
Not sure how normal this is
Man I thought you were 94 years old for a second and was thinking "Damn gramps still got it!" lol
[/QUOTE
My Dad is 80, has a younger GF & I think he bangs her. So...my hope is at 94 I’ll be ploughing 64 year olds
That's mostly true for me. There are legitimate reasons to turn down sex. It doesn't happen that much.In real life it's close to impossible for me to not want to have sex with a woman after I initiated contact. Period.
Aim for the juicy cherries brother. You should be banging 20-30 year olds when you're 94!My Dad is 80, has a younger GF & I think he bangs her. So...my hope is at 94 I’ll be ploughing 64 year olds
Fair enough. Both scenarios have their pros and cons.That's mostly true for me. There are legitimate reasons to turn down sex. It doesn't happen that much.
I don't like to do one night stands because of the effort it takes to get laid. If I make the effort to get sex, I would prefer it be in a situation where I can have sex with that person multiple times over an extended period of time. One night stands are not the most efficient use of my effort towards getting laid.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Most of my one night / first date flings have turned into consistent plates. Just have to spit the right game...That's mostly true for me. There are legitimate reasons to turn down sex. It doesn't happen that much.
I don't like to do one night stands because of the effort it takes to get laid. If I make the effort to get sex, I would prefer it be in a situation where I can have sex with that person multiple times over an extended period of time. One night stands are not the most efficient use of my effort towards getting laid.
Beggars cant be chooser its all come down to this. Beggars are needy.Your telling us you turn down secs because your game is so tight and so indifferent. You dating? Ltr?
Too much sex,
to much jerking off.
Or too busy and focused in life?
Low T issue.
I dont see any other reason? Its not because your so on top of your game.
Im missing the point of this thread i guess.
Let it build and you will want the putang. Its a simple equation for me.
If you gonna turn that down give her to me I’ll take good care of her sexual needs.Im about to turn down sex tonight with hb9 plate i know since a year now, but since she said she havent been with anyone elses since covid.. Then im going to show up tonight. She free to fvck anyone she wants but ill be gone.
Depends on situation i would say.
Lol ahahaha didnt you even care about this stupid virus?If you gonna turn that down give her to me I’ll take good care of her sexual needs.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Getting COVID from having sex with an HB9 is a more worthwhile risk to me than going out to eat or to a bar. just my two cents..Lol ahahaha didnt you even care about this stupid virus?
From that perspective its different, low T level is the cause of many problem indeed.The subject of what we are having sex with didn't come up.
Not sure what you mean but im looking at this from a T standpoint. I had a post a couple days ago referring to those who have to ask for sex from their woman and those who don't.
To say its because of game being to tight? I don't see a correlation? Standards are what i gauge on what to have sex with. Men with standards tend to be choosy.
Unless you turn down sex when you haven't been getting any in months and she's actually beautiful, it's not a T issue. @stringpuller You're in a comitted relationship right? Would you turn down sex from someone that's not your wife or girlfriend?From that perspective its different, low T level is the cause of many problem indeed.
But from my point of view, after ****ing the same women many time str or ltr kind of thing, I tend to not be as much interested in ****ing her. I dont see it as low T, i see it as getting bored playing with the same toy. I know its boredom because the low desire is specific to one woman and not other women.
Oh I flirt like crazy with other woman that aren't my girlfriend. I even had a side piece but I didn't feel good about cheating on my girlfriend hence why I turned down sex from another woman a few days ago.Fair enough question but what would be the case for the decline outside of a committed situation? All being equal and its been months? Too busy perhaps?
Yes
Yes i would but i definitely be keeping the flirting sharp.
I have the same feeling about my girl. She does it for me but the key is to always make sure she knows you won't put up with no bull****. Every man should aim for what they really want and not settle outof desperation or whatever. But this is a whole different topic.Great point and this a real thing. Could it be possibly that this happens because shes not up to your standard?
I've experienced this and i can honestly say i desire my wife as a hot young looking tight pussied Asian and she fcking REALLY drives my loins.
Shes really a cutie and i think guys should strive for that girl to them.
Usually by aiming high and going for it.
Now that doesnt mean i dont throttle the frequency. I think guys who are smart even in LTR are leaving the desire and chase intact.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.