Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Turning down sexxx?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone do this?

This is no humble brag, hell, you could even call me a low T cuck if you want

Idk how normal it is but I've turned down lots of s3x with different women over the years

Granted they were not 8's or 9's. Probably 7 at best. But still bangable

It's just there is no desperation in me anymore. Which is probably the goal we've all been striving for?

And its not nessercerily a good thing. Being too indifferent. Maybe these young simps are just doing what is actually NATURAL

But as for me I am just so on top of game (both blackpill and redpill) to the point that I'm not really bothered sometimes

You ever turn it down?
Happened a lot of times, sometime it was genuine low libido while other times they annoyed me so much that once I got the validation of their availability I simply decided to pass and rest.

In my case I also have a 24/7 planning brain, cant really live in the moment which is why Im never happy but avoid common mistakes.
It means that even before sticking my d1ck inside Im thinking about the post secs moment, the incoming night and the following morning and most of the times there are simply too many things that could go wrong.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No I do not turn down sex. There’s no reason for a single man to ever turn down sex.

If you don’t want to have sex with her, why are you even entertaining her?
It's not uncommon to be halfway through the process of trying to bed a girl when you realize that everything she says and does is worthless. At that stage it's pretty easy to walk away.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its the crack that maintains an LTR.
Right after you turn it down....go out with the guys....
Betas
Its exactly that or you wouldn't have said it
No actually its not. You are in comfort zone with a wife. In the future we will here different from you because "look at thread title" says enough.

Wife changing behavior blah blah blah....lol
Cant make this shyt up ppl
Beta azz thread period....
Bro sometimes these posts are a little on the annoying side

Wouldn't be so bad if there was a coherent point

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure have. Several times. No one is in the mood 100% of the time.

Looks like your posting attracted some posturing. This type of overcompensating behavior is normally associated with those that are either in the closet or far less experienced.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My problem is its seems like i get tired of doing the same women very fast. Even when initially very attracted to the women.

Not sure how normal this is
I think it's a lot more normal than most people want to admit. Unless for offspring, I never understood a young man's willingness to settle down and have sex with the same woman for the rest of his life.

I'm a bit older than a lot here and could now potentially entertain that idea, but not during younger years.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In real life it's close to impossible for me to not want to have sex with a woman after I initiated contact. Period.
That's mostly true for me. There are legitimate reasons to turn down sex. It doesn't happen that much.

I don't like to do one night stands because of the effort it takes to get laid. If I make the effort to get sex, I would prefer it be in a situation where I can have sex with that person multiple times over an extended period of time. One night stands are not the most efficient use of my effort towards getting laid.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's mostly true for me. There are legitimate reasons to turn down sex. It doesn't happen that much.

I don't like to do one night stands because of the effort it takes to get laid. If I make the effort to get sex, I would prefer it be in a situation where I can have sex with that person multiple times over an extended period of time. One night stands are not the most efficient use of my effort towards getting laid.
Fair enough. Both scenarios have their pros and cons.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Most of my one night / first date flings have turned into consistent plates. Just have to spit the right game...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your telling us you turn down secs because your game is so tight and so indifferent. You dating? Ltr?

Too much sex,
to much jerking off.
Or too busy and focused in life?
Low T issue.
I dont see any other reason? Its not because your so on top of your game.

Im missing the point of this thread i guess.
Let it build and you will want the putang. Its a simple equation for me.
Beggars cant be chooser its all come down to this. Beggars are needy.

A hungry man will eat w/e you give him.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im about to turn down sex tonight with hb9 plate i know since a year now, but since she said she havent been with anyone elses since covid.. Then im going to show up tonight. She free to fvck anyone she wants but ill be gone.

Depends on situation i would say.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im about to turn down sex tonight with hb9 plate i know since a year now, but since she said she havent been with anyone elses since covid.. Then im going to show up tonight. She free to fvck anyone she wants but ill be gone.

Depends on situation i would say.
If you gonna turn that down give her to me I’ll take good care of her sexual needs.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The subject of what we are having sex with didn't come up.
Not sure what you mean but im looking at this from a T standpoint. I had a post a couple days ago referring to those who have to ask for sex from their woman and those who don't.
To say its because of game being to tight? I don't see a correlation? Standards are what i gauge on what to have sex with. Men with standards tend to be choosy.
From that perspective its different, low T level is the cause of many problem indeed.

But from my point of view, after ****ing the same women many time str or ltr kind of thing, I tend to not be as much interested in ****ing her. I dont see it as low T, i see it as getting bored playing with the same toy. I know its boredom because the low desire is specific to one woman and not other women.

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
From that perspective its different, low T level is the cause of many problem indeed.

But from my point of view, after ****ing the same women many time str or ltr kind of thing, I tend to not be as much interested in ****ing her. I dont see it as low T, i see it as getting bored playing with the same toy. I know its boredom because the low desire is specific to one woman and not other women.
Unless you turn down sex when you haven't been getting any in months and she's actually beautiful, it's not a T issue. @stringpuller You're in a comitted relationship right? Would you turn down sex from someone that's not your wife or girlfriend?

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fair enough question but what would be the case for the decline outside of a committed situation? All being equal and its been months? Too busy perhaps?

Yes

Yes i would but i definitely be keeping the flirting sharp.
Oh I flirt like crazy with other woman that aren't my girlfriend. I even had a side piece but I didn't feel good about cheating on my girlfriend hence why I turned down sex from another woman a few days ago.

There's never a good reason to not have sex for months in my opinion especially if you are with wife or girlfriend. If you're in a relationship and not getting any for weeks, then you are in a friendship imo.

Great point and this a real thing. Could it be possibly that this happens because shes not up to your standard?
I've experienced this and i can honestly say i desire my wife as a hot young looking tight pussied Asian and she fcking REALLY drives my loins.
Shes really a cutie and i think guys should strive for that girl to them.

Usually by aiming high and going for it.
Now that doesnt mean i dont throttle the frequency. I think guys who are smart even in LTR are leaving the desire and chase intact.
I have the same feeling about my girl. She does it for me but the key is to always make sure she knows you won't put up with no bull****. Every man should aim for what they really want and not settle outof desperation or whatever. But this is a whole different topic.