Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Turning a HB into a love interest via sport/action date?

pete101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't been on this forum in years, gone through my own spiritual journey in PUA navigating social media and dating apps which never existed 10 years ago to now in 2022 finding myself single, rusty and not evolved.

Im a good basketball player, coach, i joined this basketball app to meet other like minded people who love the sport as much as i do including HB's who want to learn to shoot better, dribble etc

Back in the day on here i would read all about taking girls for action dates tog get endorphins flowing, rock climbing, tennis, volleyball but now in 2022 i dont know if that advice is still valid.

Long story short i have been meeting up with a lot of girls who are looking to learn to play basketball in my country 1 on 1, i thought it might be good to maybe meet someone who shares my love for the sport too and usually they say through hobbies you're likely to meet someone who has the same passions as you do..

I've gained a bit of a rep of being someone very Knowledgeable and a great teacher that a lot of HB's want to meet me 1 on 1.

1 in particular seems to be so excited to play with me she makes herself available whenever wherever coming to me at my courts..

But i feel she may be using me for lessons, there's lots of kino, i get behind her show her how to shoot lots of sexual kino

When i try to kiss her she turns her head away we have only met twice so it wasn't exactly a date so my better judgment with 2 strike rule is a bit wishy washy in implementation.

I have other HB's who want to meet me but at present original HB seems to be my focus.

Can i do anything to get her to put out more easily like maybe indicating to her she needs to do more to maintain my interest as i have other HB's who want my time ie jealousy method?

Im so out of practise i feel like im going back to my AFC days

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back in the day on here i would read all about taking girls for action dates tog get endorphins flowing, rock climbing, tennis, volleyball but now in 2022 i dont know if that advice is still valid.
Activity dates are still relevant in 2022. They might be even more relevant in COVID world than prior to the pandemic because of indoor germ transmission. It can be challenging to do activity dates for a few reasons, such as the need for daylight for many of them (doesn't work well with weeknight dates for daytime workers) and mutual passion for a certain activity. It is best to use activity dates in both the early stages of dating and as relationships progress into longer term ones.

I haven't been on this forum in years, gone through my own spiritual journey in PUA navigating social media and dating apps which never existed 10 years ago to now in 2022 finding myself single, rusty and not evolved.

You're not in as bad of shape as you think you are. If you've had a couple of back-to-back LTRs with no breaks in the last 10 years, you learned some valuable attraction-seduction lessons.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1 in particular seems to be so excited to play with me she makes herself available whenever wherever coming to me at my courts..

But i feel she may be using me for lessons, there's lots of kino, i get behind her show her how to shoot lots of sexual kino

When i try to kiss her she turns her head away we have only met twice so it wasn't exactly a date so my better judgment with 2 strike rule is a bit wishy washy in implementation.
One way to find out is play a game of H-O-R-S-E (or P-I-G if you are in a hurry). Propose to her that the loser buys drinks after the contest that night. She may demur but if she offers an alternate time then go for the contest. Don't start the contest if she refuses your date offer. Go and help another woman. Remove all attention from her but don't be a ***** about it.

Now if this woman has paid you or your employer for lessons with you She is off limits as a love interest plain and simple ....

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I go on minigolf dates frequently, most women love it and get to see some other personality traits you wouldn't on a normal sit down drink date...

Usually add a bet in that loser buys the first round of drinks so it can get kinda competitive!

pete101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One way to find out is play a game of H-O-R-S-E (or P-I-G if you are in a hurry). Propose to her that the loser buys drinks after the contest that night. She may demur but if she offers an alternate time then go for the contest. Don't start the contest if she refuses your date offer. Go and help another woman. Remove all attention from her but don't be a ***** about it.

Now if this woman has paid you or your employer for lessons with you She is off limits as a love interest plain and simple ....
No not paying

But my instinct is telling me maybe she might be using me for free lessons and she turns her head away when i try to kiss we have only met twice and also it wasnt a date.

Maybe I'll take her for coffee after next time and sit outdoors and see if she lets me kino

I notice the kino isnt initiated by her or reciprocated so maybe im playing myself..

Still feel maybe worth trying a few more times

Just have to make her jealous or she needs to think she needs to put out to keep me sweet

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she doesn't accept to GO ON A DATE with you, you have no chance....

Until she does, she's being an attention *****. Treat her accordingly!

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a rule - I don't want to see the woman sweating unless it's in the bedroom first.

pete101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Ťbh i dont want to take her out on a date because she will just use me for whatever

I think nail in the coffin is last week when i was sending a pic for her via her phone she got scared oh no i hope there's no naughty pics on there..

Then today when she was going through her gallery i was like if you want to send me those naughty pics you have i'd be very happy she is like 'you wish' then immediately said 'just teasing' knowing she ****ed up

Im gona have to do what you or other said to remove attention from her and just spend time with someone else

I have another HB im playing ball with who i think i might be able to have better rapport with

Just a shame cos i f'd up somewhere and tried to avoid being a provider and tried to be a lover but because it isnt reciprocated im just getting played

Obviously i wont be an ass about it I'll just slowly remove my attention tell her im busy next week cos i cant see how she is going to get the message of if you want lessons you are going to have to put out but again this feels like prostitution a bit

pete101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I think my whole meeting women via basketball is just a bad idea even the other HB i think has blocked me on whatsp so back to sq 1

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think my whole meeting women via basketball is just a bad idea
The general idea isn't that bad. Plenty of men play in co-ed sports leagues like kickball, softball, soccer, and volleyball in order to meet women. Co-ed sports leagues aren't that easy for getting laid since a ton of men participate in co-ed sports leagues primarily for the purposes of getting their penises wet and not having to swipe or approach strangers.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Any advice?
Stop trying to make things happen with women who aren't interested and ask them out on actual dates. If they want free lessons tell them you'll give them a lesson in the bedroom because you are a much better teacher there than on the basketball court

pete101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The general idea isn't that bad. Plenty of men play in co-ed sports leagues like kickball, softball, soccer, and volleyball in order to meet women. Co-ed sports leagues aren't that easy for getting laid since a ton of men participate in co-ed sports leagues primarily for the purposes of getting their penises wet and not having to swipe or approach strangers.
Yes exactly many guys are using the app to meet women and think they are the only ones doing it so we all get painted with the same brush

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes exactly many guys are using the app to meet women and think they are the only ones doing it so we all get painted with the same brush
Your response was irrelevant to my previous posts. Way too many men use swipe apps. Additionally, too many men are in co-ed sports leagues looking to get their penises wet.

Basketball isn't the best sport for meeting women either. A lot of women who play basketball or are interested in playing basketball aren't the most feminine, attractive women.

pete101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I ditched that HB for a different one who is better looking

We only met 3 times but i tried to be more c+f which seemed to work as she sees me as a love interest but i still get a vibe might be friendzoned

I done the right thing and suggested we go on a date and she agreed but today playing ball with her she seemed stressed cos she got overlooked for a promotion at her company who are huge and her boss is taking credit for her work not taking her on important work trips abroad with rest of managers so she is been crying past few days and her head space isn't there

How do i avoid being friend zoned or emotional tampon?

I think i made the mistake of offering to ask my friend who was in a similar situation to advise her and i feel maybe im supplicating too much or being afc

Is it just best not to date women like this until they have their lives sorted out cos otherwise i just get used as an emotional tampon?

Her head space really isnt in dating rignt now cos her whole work career life is a mess and has to make important decisions like is she gona quit even though she doesnt want to leave such a prestigious company the biggest in her field.

What would be the best course of action?

Wait till next week when she has calmed down and go on a proper date and not be a shoulder to cry on as i seem to be offering by mistake

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aren't women who play basketball going to generally be more masculine than women who don't? Not too many hotties in the WNBA. Pro golf, tennis - that's a different story.

pete101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aren't women who play basketball going to generally be more masculine than women who don't? Not too many hotties in the WNBA. Pro golf, tennis - that's a different story.
More she plays netball here in europe which is a pure womens sport quite feminine she just wants to try her hand at basketball as similar skillset

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Im a good basketball player, coach, i joined this basketball app to meet other like minded people who love the sport as much as i do including HB's who want to learn to shoot better, dribble etc

Long story short i have been meeting up with a lot of girls who are looking to learn to play basketball in my country 1 on 1, i thought it might be good to maybe meet someone who shares my love for the sport too and usually they say through hobbies you're likely to meet someone who has the same passions as you do..

I've gained a bit of a rep of being someone very Knowledgeable and a great teacher that a lot of HB's want to meet me 1 on 1.

I have other HB's who want to meet me but at present original HB seems to be my focus.

Can i do anything to get her to put out more easily like maybe indicating to her she needs to do more to maintain my interest as i have other HB's who want my time ie jealousy method?

Go golfing with her and show her how to get a hole in one.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I ditched that HB for a different one who is better looking

We only met 3 times but i tried to be more c+f which seemed to work as she sees me as a love interest but i still get a vibe might be friendzoned

I done the right thing and suggested we go on a date and she agreed but today playing ball with her she seemed stressed cos she got overlooked for a promotion at her company who are huge and her boss is taking credit for her work not taking her on important work trips abroad with rest of managers so she is been crying past few days and her head space isn't there

How do i avoid being friend zoned or emotional tampon?

I think i made the mistake of offering to ask my friend who was in a similar situation to advise her and i feel maybe im supplicating too much or being afc

Is it just best not to date women like this until they have their lives sorted out cos otherwise i just get used as an emotional tampon?

Her head space really isnt in dating rignt now cos her whole work career life is a mess and has to make important decisions like is she gona quit even though she doesnt want to leave such a prestigious company the biggest in her field.

What would be the best course of action?

Wait till next week when she has calmed down and go on a proper date and not be a shoulder to cry on as i seem to be offering by mistake
Stop overanalyzing this in your head and ask her out on a date. Believe me when I tell you that if she says no it isn't because she is too overwhelmed, it's due to not being interested.

pete101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop overanalyzing this in your head and ask her out on a date. Believe me when I tell you that if she says no it isn't because she is too overwhelmed, it's due to not being interested.
She said yes more than once but now is going away airing my date idea tryna fob me off with her work ****

Frame grab. Friend zone.

Im nexting her.