Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

TurboTax Commercial

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Technically, it's not a cold approach, since he knows the names of both women. Talking to someone who already doesn't like you is different than starting from scratch.

longtail

Banned
Reaction score
So yeah, we see first the super hot redhead. Second, we see the below average looking, fat, older ethnic (arab? mexican?) as her date. The thing is, you can't see the girl clearly in the background. She's always out of focus. And the ethnic guy just dips into the background of the frame for a split second and then only appears out of focus.

This is a very clear cut example of subliminal programming. The info is just on the periphery of your perception. Very sneaky, these advertisers.
Screen Shot 2019-01-08 at 4.49.37 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-08 at 4.52.46 PM.png

longtail

Banned
Reaction score
The female equivalent of Chad.

The stereotypical HB8+ party/bar/club chick.
Interesting that the commercial portrays white women as "staceys" ie immoral sluts, hors, thots. You don't see her face either which dehumanizes her further.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Remember when PUAs all had stupid code names?
The PUA code names were fun to read in the field reports.

“TooSmooth arrived at the club about 10. He opened this two-set while waiting for his wingman SausageNPeppers to arrive” lol

As silly as the code names were, I think they actually served a useful (but not so obvious) purpose.

They can actually reduce approach anxiety because you are playing a character rather than being yourself. So you can disassociate from your fear.

For example, real “Mike” might be nervous and full of approach anxiety. But say “VegasMike” or “LastCallDiscoMike” can walk in with his head held high and fake it until he makes it. And if he gets rejected, it doesn’t hurt because they aren’t rejecting “him” just the character.

While the “PUA” in this video may not necessarily have had a code name in his head, he was definitely playing a character of sorts.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The PUA code names were fun to read in the field reports.
The funny thing was they would actually introduce themselves to women by their PUA name. "Hello, my name is Mystery, this is my friend Style". You could see the wheels turning in the girl's head in some of the videos: "Mystery, huh? Oh, because you're mysterious, right? I get it" (rolls eyes) :)

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting that the commercial portrays white women as "staceys" ie immoral sluts, hors, thots. You don't see her face either which dehumanizes her further.
You dont see her face because they dont want to identify any woman as ***** or immoral so they keep her for your imagination also Stacy like model can be more expensive than Bicky model (like the first one with glasses) . Anyway Stacy personality is just another name of beautiful party girls, which from what I see they are not shamed in western societies unless you are on some manosphere forums

For white shaming , I think here is one of the comments I read :

The nerve of that sad creep to even think of clumsily flirting with that strong independent woman! Thank goodness there was a smart black woman on the phone, saving her the sheer embarrassment of interacting with someone in person! I guess what I'm saying is that all white men are oppressors, whether they know it or not!

Last edited:

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's a "Stacey"?
These are black pills terms, just like Red pills have alpha , beta , HB 1- 10 , in black pills philosophy people are divided only based on their look, for women they mainly devide the young ones into "Stacy" the attractive party girl and Becky ( the average feminist unattractive girl )

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PUA things he does:

1. Speaks like a memorized routine.

2. Attempts to speak loud with a dominant tonality, despite not having a deep voice.

3. Puts his left arm on the table to spread out and be territorial.

4. While he intially tips his head to the side (weird), he refuses to “lean in” towards her (correct).
Agreed.

1. Has has a poor hairline for a young guy.

2. He’s short.

3. The leather jacket is NOT working for him fashion-wise.

4. She only turns her head; her torso doesn’t turn much. She refuses (consciously or unconsciously) to orient her body towards him.
Yes, this is an obviously a dig at loser PUAs, and even a bit to incels (i.e., his name is "Chad" and gal #2 is "Stacey", LOL), and the gal is "nerdy cute" (is that archetype named "Lena"?). I guess PUA is a meme that is in popular culture, LOL. BTW, I'd tap that Lena.:cool:

Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From the horses' mouths:

https://incels.is/threads/ok-this-forum-has-gone-mainstream-intuit-tax-commercial.99263/

The anger is palpable:
NOTE: I watched the commercial again. Most curiously, "Chad" really didn't say or do anything offensive. If you re-cast the commercial with an 8+ Chad reciting & acting the same, it would be very obvious that what was said or gestured wasn't actually creepy or offensive.

The only reason it was considered creepy & unwanted is because "Chad" was not handsome or tall.
Yeah, also notice now the guy is talking about his app that he has invented? He’s a software engineer. So not only is he short and ugly, but he’s a geek, and has false confidence (how dare a short ugly geek be confident and friendly towards women). Everything women hate in a man: short, ugly, white, intelligent/geeky, and trying to be friendly. Thank god there was an intelligent black woman to save her from that creep!

Also, she is of course a Strong Independent Woman™ with thick rimmed glasses.

JFL. Unbelievable. Sub-8 men are so hated by foids and society that a ****ing accountancy company is bullying us to advertise their new tax return service. You could not make this **** up.

Last edited:

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, this is an obviously a dig at loser PUAs, and even a bit to incels (i.e., his name is "Chad" and gal #2 is "Stacey", LOL), and the gal is "nerdy cute" (is that archetype named "Lena"?). I guess PUA is a meme that is in popular culture, LOL. BTW, I'd tap that Lena.:cool:
MDJ: I don’t think “Lena” is an archetype name. Just a random name they picked. She is attractive though. I like the glasses. She also has better fashion sense than “Chad” in the video lol.

Evan: I thought “Becky” meant “Plain Jane” or average girl. Or am I wrong? Just curious.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These are black pills terms, just like Red pills have alpha , beta , HB 1- 10 , in black pills philosophy people are divided only based on their look, for women they mainly devide the young ones into "Stacy" the attractive party girl and Becky ( the average feminist unattractive girl )
How is the black pill different from the red pill?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the gal is "nerdy cute" (is that archetype named "Lena"?)
Not that I'm aware of, but I could see "Lena" being used as an archetype for "feminist, independent woman", as in Lena Dunham.

I guess another message the commercial sends is that rejecting guys is funny.

By the way, I remember an on field video with Me-How. The girl says "What's your name?", and he says "Me-How".
She says "Meow?", "No, Me-How", lol.
I suppose it stood for show-me-how.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Red pill has been around longer. Originally, red pill didn’t think looks mattered. It was primarily about game, and somewhat money and status. Finally, under pressure from changing views, red pill changed to looks, money, status, and game.

Black pill is newer and believes it’s pretty much all about looks.

Last edited:

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Red pill has been around longer. Originally, red pill didn’t think looks mattered. It was game, money and status. Finally, under pressure from changing views, red pill changed to looks, money, status, and game.

Black pill is newer and believes it’s pretty much all about looks.
I see, thank you. Lol. Sounds like it's come full circle back to hating the game. Well, to each his own.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The main different, in Red pill philosophy men believe if you improve yourself you can have more chance to find a mate, the successfull man is alpha while a looser is beta , and being alpha or beta is situational plus it is a mindset.

In black pills, they think your mating opportunities is already set to you by the level if your attractiveness , no matter what improvement you do to your personality or situation can increase your chances in mating unless it improve your look (looksmaxing ) such as cosmetic surgery , so they devide men to Chad (attractive man ) and lessers Normey and Incels .

Incels are anti-pickup artists because they think if you look good , you need no other skills to get mates, that is why the above AD is wrong because Chads suppose to not try to pickup girls as girls already want them and open to their approach

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MDJ: I don’t think “Lena” is an archetype name. Just a random name they picked. She is attractive though. I like the glasses. She also has better fashion sense than “Chad” in the video lol.

Evan: I thought “Becky” meant “Plain Jane” or average girl. Or am I wrong? Just curious.
That is correct , however incels believe average girls tend to be more feminists because of their failing to get Chads to love them.
Also they tend to look to be the dominant partner in relationship because she is insecure and dont think her man is worth submitting to while Stacy usually more submissive to her Chad partner

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm, obviously I wasn't the only one to notice this commercial.

In black pills, they think your mating opportunities is already set to you by the level if your attractiveness , no matter what improvement you do to your personality or situation
Yeah, Black Pill is a very negative way of thinking. They tend to think the very worst of the female psyche, even worse than the Red Pillers. Since they are so looks oriented, have you ever heard of a natural or Chad type who was Black Pill lol? He'd probably be a guy who knew he was getting women because of the way that he looked and was lucky.

I personally think that Red Pill as a metaphor is supposed to represent reality as it really is, just like it was in The Matrix. As such, I would not take such a rigid alpha/beta approach to labeling everybody, because reality isn't quite that black and white.

I are anti-pickup artists because they think if you look good , you need no other skills to get mates, that is why the above AD is wrong because Chads suppose to not try to pickup girls as girls already want them and open to their approach
I think PUA tactics work best for guys who are actually attractive but tend to get in their own way. They have issues with self esteem or rejection and just need to buy into a way of thinking that will get them out in the field, trying and putting their best foot forward.