Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

TurboTax Commercial

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone see this TurboTax commercial? It reminds me of this forum whenever I see it.

A guy tries to pick up a girl by impressing her with the app he came up with, and his name is even Chad lol. He kind of comes off as a loser PUA type, but he does do a few things that are spot on. First off, he is completely unfazed by her rejection. Secondly, as soon as the first girl decides to talk on her phone, he is out of there to talk to someone else (not letting his value drop by standing off by himself). Finally, he immediately moves on to the next girl to try his luck with her.

longtail

Banned
Reaction score
Typical anti straight white male propaganda.

1. white guy is short

2. white woman is disinterested

3. approaching women (chad) is demonized

4. white woman is "smart" (with glasses)

5. the CPA is a black woman, therefore smarter than the "smart" white woman

6. the white woman would rather take boring tax stuff with the black female friend than with a white male

7. white man is disloyal and immoral and clueless

Also notice at 9 sec and 21 sec, an old, balding, fat arab/mexican guy with the super hot model redhead gal, promoting mixed race couples.

Last edited:

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

1. white guy is short

6. the white woman would rather take boring tax stuff with the black female friend than with a white male

Also notice at 9 sec and 21 sec, an old, balding, fat arab/mexican guy with the super hot model redhead gal, promoting mixed race couples.
That’s actually kind of an interesting breakdown

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

1. white guy is short

Interesting

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is a good assessment longtail.
His approach was, um, a bit immature or nutty. Might work with a different gal though.
But I like his attitude.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone see this TurboTax commercial? It reminds me of this forum whenever I see it.

A guy tries to pick up a girl by impressing her with the app he came up with, and his name is even Chad lol. He kind of comes off as a loser PUA type, but he does do a few things that are spot on. First off, he is completely unfazed by her rejection. Secondly, as soon as the first girl decides to talk on her phone, he is out of there to talk to someone else (not letting his value drop by standing off by himself). Finally, he immediately moves on to the next girl to try his luck with her.

It could be the director was exposed to some PUA materials, in general most American and Canadian commercials are somehow degrading men and elevating women to be most smarter/ moral / etc .

he is not CHAD by incels definition not even a Chad light. He is normy who women are not intersted in and only go with him when they are old and looking for provider. So I think they brought a guy that they know he will get rejected by this women , they didnt bring a Chad look

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
It could be the director was exposed to some PUA materials, in general most American and Canadian commercials are somehow degrading men and elevating women to be most smarter/ moral / etc .

he is not CHAD by incels definition not even a Chad light. He is normy who women are not intersted in and only go with him when they are old and looking for provider. So I think they brought a guy that they know he will get rejected by this women , they didnt bring a Chad look
Agreed.

1. Has has a poor hairline for a young guy.

2. He’s short.

3. The leather jacket is NOT working for him fashion-wise.

4. She only turns her head; her torso doesn’t turn much. She refuses (consciously or unconsciously) to orient her body towards him.

Last edited:

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

And the second girl is named “Stacey.” You can’t make this up lol.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PUA things he does:

1. Speaks like a memorized routine.

2. Attempts to speak loud with a dominant tonality, despite not having a deep voice.

3. Puts his left arm on the table to spread out and be territorial.

4. While he intially tips his head to the side (weird), he refuses to “lean in” towards her (correct).

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good observations, @longtail and @Mike32ct. Better analyses than mine, fer sure. :)

I agree whoever directed this had some PUA community exposure (Chad and Stacey lol). I'll add the dude has on a leather jacket. Or it could be that this stuff has become so mainstream this is how all guys are seen now.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good observations, @longtail and @Mike32ct. Better analyses than mine, fer sure. :)

I agree whoever directed this had some PUA community exposure (Chad and Stacey lol). I'll add the dude has on a leather jacket. Or it could be that this stuff has become so mainstream this is how all guys are seen now.
Yea he doesn’t wear the leather jacket. It’s wearing him. I think the commercial used him because they’re saying when men talk like this that’s how they come off and in turn look.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the commercial used him because they’re saying when men talk like this that’s how they come off and in turn look.
I definitely agree they're making fun of him, he's clearly just a wanna be. He's not a Chad in the traditional sense, the names are just a side joke.

It's another case of presenting males as stupid and inferior to females. We might add that he has a stupid idea for an app, while the girl has actual income (because she's using the tax service).

By the way (and I'm sure this wasn't intentional), the "meow" bit reminded me of an old PUA guru called Me-How, who used a very feminine, gay friend type of approach to pickup. Remember when PUAs all had stupid code names?

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Him: Call me
Her: I won't, thanks though
Him: Awesome, talk then...

LMAO!

That dude (short, whatever) has the winning attitude, some people instead just find excuses for their failures; looks, ethnicity etc.

Last edited:

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

1. white guy is short

I'm waiting for the incoming shaming for stating the obvious. Tired of this stupid, virtue signaling, anti-western, anti-white bias that is so pervasive in western society. There must be a lot of self hating soy boys out there who secretly wish for their extermination.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cringetastic:rolleyes: