Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Trying to work out something...

spread_love

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in a motivational class today (for work) and there was a really cute girl there(22), I really liked the way she dressed (minimal make up) and her cute face.

Anyway...I was just sitting next to her today and said hi and we had small talk, and every time we looked around the room and caught glances we smiled at each other, the thing I was curious about was the amount of times she did look at me (I could feel eyes on me) and how often she played with and twirled her hair, or dusted lint off her clothes.

All I would like to know is if these were just signs of boredom, nervousness or whether she wants attention from me and I should talk to her more (I'm still quite quiet around girls, only because I have was in a relationship for years and it feels all different again.

What do you all think?...any advice?

peace

Natch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah bro , you know she was attracted, don't front. You just had too small of a sack to take a risk and do anything about it.

Kings_royalty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls flirt and show interest with their eyes. Instead of the small talk, try getting her interest level up. Be charming, flirty, a little ****y, playful, etc.

I would have gone with Edmond's advice, or tell her to join you for a bite during or after the training. Are you going to see her again?