Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Trying to use me

Dictatorsaurus

Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl I know is having problems with her boyfriend and I can feel she's trying to use me as a shoulder to cry on (emotional tampon). Whats the best way to deal with such situations?

jnallen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dictatorsaurus
A girl I know is having problems with her boyfriend and I can feel she's trying to use me as a shoulder to cry on (emotional tampon). Whats the best way to deal with such situations?
That all depends on how long she has been "using" you...

It could "equate" to a good thing if not that long...

But know when to "cut and run" or when to pop the question

If it is a short time then your "efforts" may pay off for you...

bonjove

Don Juan
Reaction score
I never allow or put myself into a position for girls to do this to me so I don't know how to respond other than to......

SHOW ABSOLUTLY NO SYMPATHY FOR THEM.

That's right, when she comes to you to whine tell her that you should shake the guys hand that did this to her and that you should COME ALONG ON THEIR DATES TO TAKE NOTES.

Well, I'm not sure about the quality of the advice I just gave you taking that I don't know the situation, but experiment and have fun!!!

And don't be shy to tell the girl to fvck off at any given time and that you arn't going to take that whiney crap from her....

Dictatorsaurus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bonjove
I never allow or put myself into a position for girls to do this to me so I don't know how to respond other than to......

SHOW ABSOLUTLY NO SYMPATHY FOR THEM.

That's right, when she comes to you to whine tell her that you should shake the guys hand that did this to her and that you should COME ALONG ON THEIR DATES TO TAKE NOTES.

Well, I'm not sure about the quality of the advice I just gave you taking that I don't know the situation, but experiment and have fun!!!

And don't be shy to tell the girl to fvck off at any given time and that you arn't going to take that whiney crap from her....
Absolutely. I don't allow people to use me for their own entertainment purposes. I get the feeling that she wants attention and wants to use me as a backup plan. I should shag her then throw her out.

jnallen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree dude...

Given the "situation"...

Have not heard any of his story though which is what we need...

I'm like you though...

Unless there is a good reason for the BS

bonjove

Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely. I don't allow people to use me for their own entertainment purposes. I get the feeling that she wants attention and wants to use me as a backup plan. I should shag her then throw her out.
Make her feel like the worst piece of crap to ever crawl out of the bottom of the ****** sesspool. I have no sympathy for those attention wh@res and neither should you.

jnallen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are "both" right...

But again...He wrote four short lines...

Ya know

Dictatorsaurus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not much to tell really. Her bf treats her like crap and she takes it then fights about it. Quite immature.

Next time I see her I'll make her feel like a pathetic bug. I'm curious about the consequence. Not that I care though!

jnallen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm curious about the consequence. Not that I care though!
Yup...