“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Trying to use me

Dictatorsaurus

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 11, 2004
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
A girl I know is having problems with her boyfriend and I can feel she's trying to use me as a shoulder to cry on (emotional tampon). Whats the best way to deal with such situations?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

jnallen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2003
Messages
253
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Ohio
Originally posted by Dictatorsaurus
A girl I know is having problems with her boyfriend and I can feel she's trying to use me as a shoulder to cry on (emotional tampon). Whats the best way to deal with such situations?
That all depends on how long she has been "using" you...

It could "equate" to a good thing if not that long...

But know when to "cut and run" or when to pop the question

If it is a short time then your "efforts" may pay off for you...
 

bonjove

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2003
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
I never allow or put myself into a position for girls to do this to me so I don't know how to respond other than to......

SHOW ABSOLUTLY NO SYMPATHY FOR THEM.

That's right, when she comes to you to whine tell her that you should shake the guys hand that did this to her and that you should COME ALONG ON THEIR DATES TO TAKE NOTES.

Well, I'm not sure about the quality of the advice I just gave you taking that I don't know the situation, but experiment and have fun!!!

And don't be shy to tell the girl to fvck off at any given time and that you arn't going to take that whiney crap from her....
 

Dictatorsaurus

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 11, 2004
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by bonjove
I never allow or put myself into a position for girls to do this to me so I don't know how to respond other than to......

SHOW ABSOLUTLY NO SYMPATHY FOR THEM.

That's right, when she comes to you to whine tell her that you should shake the guys hand that did this to her and that you should COME ALONG ON THEIR DATES TO TAKE NOTES.

Well, I'm not sure about the quality of the advice I just gave you taking that I don't know the situation, but experiment and have fun!!!

And don't be shy to tell the girl to fvck off at any given time and that you arn't going to take that whiney crap from her....
Absolutely. I don't allow people to use me for their own entertainment purposes. I get the feeling that she wants attention and wants to use me as a backup plan. I should shag her then throw her out.
 

jnallen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2003
Messages
253
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Ohio
I agree dude...

Given the "situation"...

Have not heard any of his story though which is what we need...

I'm like you though...

Unless there is a good reason for the BS
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

bonjove

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2003
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Dictatorsaurus
Absolutely. I don't allow people to use me for their own entertainment purposes. I get the feeling that she wants attention and wants to use me as a backup plan. I should shag her then throw her out.
Make her feel like the worst piece of crap to ever crawl out of the bottom of the ****** sesspool. I have no sympathy for those attention wh@res and neither should you.
 

jnallen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2003
Messages
253
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Ohio
You guys are "both" right...

But again...He wrote four short lines...

Ya know
 

Dictatorsaurus

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 11, 2004
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
Not much to tell really. Her bf treats her like crap and she takes it then fights about it. Quite immature.

Next time I see her I'll make her feel like a pathetic bug. I'm curious about the consequence. Not that I care though!
 

jnallen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2003
Messages
253
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Ohio
Originally posted by Dictatorsaurus
I'm curious about the consequence. Not that I care though!
Yup...
 
Top